Author Topic: [moodboard] home profile: vanessa carlton  (Read 2359 times)

cassiemoy

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
[moodboard] home profile: vanessa carlton
« on: July 28, 2009, 07:17:21 pm »
glad that she shops at housing works (which is an awesome org that operates thrift stores selling vintage clothes and furniture and things with proceeds going to homeless new yorkers with aids). didn't know that.

i'm guessing this is where nutnlp got his recently posted picture of vanessa in the recent pictures thread.

from the instyle mag article in 2005, but i've never gotten my hands on that issue myself...

http://moodboard.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/07/home-profile-vanessa-carlton.html
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 07:19:34 pm by fish_for__stars »
formerly fish_for__stars.

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Re: [moodboard] home profile: vanessa carlton
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 06:09:34 am »
yup! thats where i got it! :) i didn't the post the link cause since it was 4 years old i figured the scans would be on the boards..although, like you, i had never even seen them before...her house is pretty amazing to say the least! :)
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 10:13:37 am »
I was actually going to buy some of that wallpaper for my room, but the sample was like $12-$20 and it had to be imported from Eurpoe [possibly Italy] and I live in California. It would be too expensive haha. I love those mirrors she has...i found a vintage one for $10 :3

StephanieS

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 07:04:02 pm »
Her apartment in NY was featured on MRV's Cribs... I DIED when I saw all the amazing furniture she has.  Very originally decorated also.  I haven't seen these still shots though.  Thanks for the good post!