Author Topic: Ellen DeGeneres  (Read 12317 times)

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ellen DeGeneres
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2004, 04:08:54 pm »
So all week they had the 12 days of Christmas and gave a gift to the audience. Anyhow, all week a person in a gingerbread man suit would come out and today they revealed it. It was Justin Timberlake. OMG it was so funny when he was dancing to MC Hammer in the suit. Did anyone see it?

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Ellen DeGeneres
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2005, 07:26:49 pm »
I'M GOING TO BE ON ELLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watch tomorrow's show 3/8/05 with Bruce Willis

:)

I'm wearing a yellow shirt, black slacks, black puma's in the front row and I have my hair up, I'm sitting next to my cousin.

It was SO much fun and I have more tickets for May 9th can't wait!!!!

Manders

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Julie

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - juls21487@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - golddust214
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Juls21487
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/julie214
    • Email
Re: Ellen DeGenerese
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2005, 10:36:59 am »
I really like watching her show.  She is quite an entertainer and she is so quick and witty.
"If only I could get into that corner of your head."

Manda

• View Profile
The Ellen Degeneres Show
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2005, 11:33:32 pm »
I've been to the show like five times already, each time I've been on, so lucky. I was in the riff raff room twice but the first time they called my number (and my two other guests) to be seat fillers so we got on; then the second time was the 400th episode and suprisingly they said everyone would be on the show

This monday I'm going to be on for Tuesday's taping because your on the next day, so anyways the guy Jeremy who works at the Ellen Degeneres show called today and said that this Monday (the 12th) I would be on the show guaranteed seats too if I arrive between 6:30-7, no later, no earlier!!! And the best part is is that we are going to the movies with ellen to see the Producers (looks like crap but I can't wait to see what Ellen will do) and I still get a christmas gift giveaway thing!!! wooop

okay I just had to share! Has anyone else been on the show? Are you going or have been on during the 12 days of xmas giveaways?

:D

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Laura

• View Profile
Ellen DeGeneres
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2005, 11:50:20 pm »
Dude I watch her show everyday & haven't seen you lol I will definitely look out for you! I wanna go sooo soooo badly. I just have no way down there till my birthday which is in May. I'm either gonna go to the Ellen show if I can get tickets or American Idol. Still deciding.

How does the whole ticket thing work for Ellens show? is it hard to get them, where do you go to get them, etc? lol

Manda

• View Profile
Ellen DeGeneres
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2005, 11:59:41 pm »
there are some January tickets available right now
I just signed up for Ellen's birthday, if you go under tickets (www.ellendegeneres.com) click on January and it should say either tickets available or no tickets available, just click on the date and sign up! if they pick you then they'll call you. I love the show. But its sooooo tiring.

You get there really early, because Out of State people are the only guaranteed seats, then they give everybody else numbers, the earlier you get there the better your chances of being in the audience.

you wait around til like three then they sit you down outside for like an hour and then they call numbers, more numbers, and more numbers. If you are one of the many few left outside then you go straight to the riff raff room, they want you to stay but its a bunch of bs. "you can jump on the seats, lay down, whatever you want!" hello? Thats not fun. Ellen hardly goes back there, let alone notices the riff raff room. They always overbook.  Ri-god-damn-diculous.

you get out at like 6-8ish. It can be fun it can be very boring depending on who is on the show and if you get something.  I always have fun though. I'm excited about Tuesday though (when I'll be on) look out for me. I'm so excited about going to the movies with her, I hope she pays for sodas, popcorn, candy etc. lol "its on Ellen! psshhh!"

Laura

• View Profile
Ellen DeGeneres
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2005, 03:01:45 am »
Dang that sounds long... I've been to the jimmy kimmel show & you could get there whenever you want. Tho I got there at noon to meet a couple of the backstreet boys but still they didn't do the whole number thing, that's crazy.

I think I might go to AI even tho the audience is way bigger... maybe i'll wait till the whole Ellen phase cools down a bit before going lol. I hope AI isn't as crazy...

JazzyManda

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
Ellen DeGeneres
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2005, 09:27:22 am »
Haha. I love Ellen. She's the funniest woman ever.

You'll love The Producers btw. It's a great musical

Amanda

Manda

• View Profile
Ellen DeGeneres
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2005, 11:39:44 am »
oh I hope so, the guy from the Birdcage is in it, he's hilarious.

Laura

• View Profile
Ellen DeGeneres
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2005, 04:55:03 pm »
oh you know what... i thought you were gonna be on today, i guess the show ur gonna be on is airing on friday. weird. oh & what were you wearing so i can look out for you & where were u sitting cuz Ellen shows everyone it seems lol

and on a side note, omg jim carey is hilarious... i was practically in tears today.

Manda

• View Profile
Ellen DeGeneres
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2005, 05:15:19 am »
yes, I'm on Friday's show.

I got there at like 6am, we stood in the freezing cold for about over an hour then we went over to the security section, waited another thirty minutes and finally the buses came to take us to Universal City Walk.
We had some time to look around, buy food, drinks whatever. Then we were let in to see the Producers at 10 am.

I loved the movie, it really made me laugh. The songs were catchy, Nathane Lane and Will Ferrel were awesome, and Matthew Broderick, he was amazing too! I can't wait to see it again.

We then got back and we were given lunch, which they usually don't do, but since we were guaranteed seats in the studio audience they wouldn't let us leave so we had to eat there, to stay there.

We were let in at 3pm which was really early, we usually get let in at like 5 or 6.

My gift:
Whirlpool Duet Washer and Dryer.
The washer alone is, $1399
The dryer, $929

My brother and I are going to sell ours because we each got a washer and a dryer...I was kind of bummed but then I thought, "whoa hey...that a lot of money! thank you ellen." :)

We also got the soundtrack of the producers, I recommend you see the movie and pick up the showtunes.

great day, except to the very openly gay men sitting next to me in the back, I'm on the side next to tony up in the back, if you see three very crazy wild homosexuals I'm right next to the them. Ellen comes around with her clanging symbols? up and to the back so you most likely will get a shot of me. They were entertaining at times, saying "Ellen! We are too beautiful to sit in the back!"  8O lol funny guys...gals.

anyways yeah, it was great just had to share.

She didn't tell us who lil snow was :( someone told me it was Usher. Can't wait to find out though.

Rose

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ellen DeGeneres
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2005, 10:22:10 am »
Be sure to check out John Mayer on her show first week of January  ;)
home life
my whole life

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ellen DeGeneres
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2005, 03:44:34 pm »
That's awesome Manda!! I saw that episode, well the first 30 minutes.

I am watching now and can I saw that Ricky Martin is so freakin' hott!!

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ellen DeGeneres
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2005, 05:57:24 pm »
So I have to add that the whole CPK thing was hilarious.

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Ellen DeGeneres
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2006, 03:09:50 am »
She's so funny, I love her. :o