Author Topic: please pray for my brother  (Read 7855 times)

joann

please pray for my brother
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2003, 06:43:35 am »
I can do that. The situation sounds like something the requires a miracle. Fortunately, I believe in miracles.

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2003, 09:33:24 pm »
bump

i know i posted this months ago... but it's still bad! i just got back from the ER like 15 mins ago. he overdosed again tonight and almost died. luckily he's ok, and still in the hospital. but i saw him and he doesnt look good at all. when i saw him I just started crying and asking him why he does these things and telling him that I love him and I cant handle it, but it was pointless, he's so out of it.  this is just SO scary, and i dont see an end to it!  :cry:
my parents are saying they dont think he'll make it through the holidays, but i hope he does. he definatly needs a miracle!  :cry:
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2003, 09:46:07 pm »
Quote from: "Holly"
bump

i know i posted this months ago... but it's still bad! i just got back from the ER like 15 mins ago. he overdosed again tonight and almost died. luckily he's ok, and still in the hospital. but i saw him and he doesnt look good at all. when i saw him I just started crying and asking him why he does these things and telling him that I love him and I cant handle it, but it was pointless, he's so out of it.  this is just SO scary, and i dont see an end to it!  :cry:
my parents are saying they dont think he'll make it through the holidays, but i hope he does. he definatly needs a miracle!  :cry:

:( I'm sorry Holls. That is horrible. I wish he could see how he is hurting his family and friends with his actions like this....  *hug*

I hope he can make it through this too...
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2003, 09:57:50 pm »
Quote from: "Tha Blingster"
bump

:( I'm sorry Holls. That is horrible. I wish he could see how he is hurting his family and friends with his actions like this....  *hug*

I hope he can make it through this too...

thanks Brian *hug*
I think he knows how he's hurting us, but it's like her cant do anything about it. He is being controlled by the drugs, its crazy. drugs are crazy stuff, which is why i'll never do them!

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2003, 10:01:08 pm »
thanks Brian *hug*
I think he knows how he's hurting us, but it's like her cant do anything about it. He is being controlled by the drugs, its crazy. drugs are crazy stuff, which is why i'll never do them!

True, this is a prime example of how F'ed up someone can become from drugs. And I hate to say that, but I guess if anything has to come of it hopefully people can learn from it and not make the same mistakes he has.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2003, 10:12:11 pm »
Quote from: "Tha Blingster"
thanks Brian *hug*

True, this is a prime example of how F'ed up someone can become from drugs. And I hate to say that, but I guess if anything has to come of it hopefully people can learn from it and not make the same mistakes he has.

yeah... i hope people dont do the same thing he is. cause yeah, drugs can make you feel good for awhile... but they can lead to something serious, and some people are like "oh, i'm careful, i dont do them that much". thats how my brother started too.
i know watching him has made me not want to do drugs or drink too much... everyone who's seen him thinks the same way i do.

kaysha

• Administrator
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2003, 10:36:40 pm »
I'll keep him (and you all) in my thoughts Holly!

I'm very sorry you are having to go through this but know we're here for you!

-katia
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2003, 10:50:29 pm »
Holly, I wish I could say that I know what you're going through but I really don't.  I will definately keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope everything works out.
~Nikki
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2003, 11:00:04 pm »
Thank you Katia and Nikki!

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2003, 11:36:41 pm »
:(

That's soo sad. I feel for you, I've had a few friends who have really messed themselves up, and they should have known from the begining the outcome would not be good.

I will definatly have you and your family in my thoughts. It is such a sad time for this too happen too.

Remember that were always here for you, and this board doesn't go down for indexing, and you can always IM me or anyone I'm sure, we'll glady offer our support.  :)  Just PM me if you want my sn, I don't have the real one on my profile...

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2003, 01:14:15 am »
Holly, i really really hope that he can get through this. Your family seem to be some of the strongest around! And your mum manages to joke around too- its admirable, really admirable. And just remember that everyone here is thinking of you.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2003, 01:30:36 am »
Quote from: "danielmarko"
Remember that were always here for you, and this board doesn't go down for indexing, and you can always IM me or anyone I'm sure, we'll glady offer our support.  :)  Just PM me if you want my sn, I don't have the real one on my profile...

Word. We are here for you  :D

kev222

• VCUBs
  • zero vector
    • AOL Instant Messenger - k3v222
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kev.nu/vc
    • Email
Re: please pray for my brother
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2003, 01:37:20 am »
praying is the only thing that can help right now!... please keep him and my family in your prayers... it would mean alot.

Sure thing Holly.

-Kev

HappyZen

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Fell off the ass end of the world.
    • MSN Messenger - youfoundzen@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2003, 03:11:38 am »
You got it Holly.
You and your brother and family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Stay strong, just keep the faith.
I hope everything works out for the best.
If you need anything and Ican help in anyway, anyway at all, PLEASE DON"T HESISTATE to name it and i'm on it.

esta vida es un sueño y soñaré
~*~save the uni

loveplasticlove

• Moderators
  • You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - loveplasticlove
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2003, 03:33:30 am »
awww

+++++++++++++++++ vibes for you my dear!

I am so sorry :(
"I'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exist."  -Marilyn Manson
SuperScientific: I have a eggroll to shove in your rice patty lol