Author Topic: Is Vanessa a Vegetarian?  (Read 8326 times)

mysticalmists

• Make me high on lullabies
  • LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN.
    • View Profile
Re: Is Vanessa a Vegetarian?
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2011, 07:28:57 pm »
We also found out the place where she filmed part of "Nolita Fairytale", as well as the place where they smashed up the piano at the beginning...

No way! Where was it? I kind of know my way around NoLita and I couldn't even figure out where any of that was shot!
I can't remember it exactly, but I remember we went looking for "Lafayette Street and Bond Street", cause I found an article that said that's where it was shot..we actually found the place by chance:

<-- pretty sure that's where the video was shot, cause of the two STOP signs

<-- the pothole (at the end of the video) was on the floor :D

<-- place where the piano was smashed~

Actually, I just googled the name of the car company and found their address: 372 Lafayette Street, NY 10012, United States
..put that into google maps and go to street view, you should be able to see it if you zoom forward to Lafayette street, on the left! :)

And I just found where the place where the STOP signs are: Type "294 Lafayette St, New York, NY 10012, USA" into google maps and street view, and drag it round til you get the intersection of Lafayette and Jersey Street :)

We were looking for the park that was featured in the video, and lots of the other places too, but these were the only ones we could find that day..we might've found the red-brick wall shown at 1:18, 2:19, etc of the video but I'm not sure:
<-- it was at the end of Lafayette/Jersey Street intersection (opposite side of where the STOP signs were)

Hope it helps!! ;D
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 07:37:35 pm by mysticalmists »