Author Topic: VC Fan Club Idea  (Read 6719 times)

Jessica

• VCUBs
  • You aren't tryin'
  • holly golightly meets vampira goth
    • AOL Instant Messenger - strongxlikemusic
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/jessicacordero
VC Fan Club Idea
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2003, 05:09:05 pm »
Oh and Vanessa forgot us, right? Oh is that why more than 20 of them were invited to an exclusive concert to meet her and spend time with her? Oh please.

Amen rosie.

if vanessa forgot about us amanda, why would she even bother having that contest, and spend so long reading all of OUR letters individually by her so that she could do something good for her fans. if she was someone that didnt care she wouldnt even bother to start the idea of posting threads for us. and do you know how frickin time comsuming it is to compile all of your music together and work day after day perfecting every little bit of it? vanessa is a busy girl, if she doesnt post its because she doesnt have time, not because she alll of a sudden ditched her fans. you think that the donnas giving free sh*t away makes them loyal to their fans? um ok. you think that, you, "nessaholic".
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy"
-Ludwig van Beethoven

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
VC Fan Club Idea
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2003, 06:10:50 pm »
Quote from: "Amanda-Panda"
they all are very pretty but they dont buy their fans.
thats why more and more VC fans are saying they are leaving and they have better things to do, I have not seen any fans of the donnas say that.
 8) ha!
they are showing love for their fans, somehting VC doesn't, thats why she posts huh? oh wait, she never does anymore, because she forgot about us.
 :evil:
Amanda

wooo wooo woooo
is this a nessa hate theread im outta here come on  someone should lock this crud

i don't want all that crud i done like calendars
also vanessa has probally no time
i mean she is making a new cd it probaly soaks up all her time like a sponge on water
Peace
-S

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
VC Fan Club Idea
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2003, 06:19:44 pm »
oh please

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

JazzyManda

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
VC Fan Club Idea
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2003, 08:30:05 pm »
i know Vanessa has the greatest fans. just because she doesn't give away stuff to her fans doesn't mean she's not a great artist/person. she doesn't have to post on her FAN boards and tell us what's up, she doesn't have to share her new music with us, she doesn't have to give interviews to fan groups, she doesn't have to stay after concerts to meet her fans, but she does those things. to me, those things mean more than free posters and buttons.

i think Vanessa treats her fans just fine

Amanda

Scotty

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • MSN Messenger - c_slaughter14@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - pianoguy1588
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nessaholic88@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
VC Fan Club Idea
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2003, 09:15:10 pm »
Quote from: "Gina"
Quote from: "rosieposy87"

Oh and Vanessa forgot us, right? Oh is that why more than 20 of them were invited to an exclusive concert to meet her and spend time with her? Oh please.

you said it sista! hehe... sheesh! I don't know about everyone else but I couldn't agree more with that, and she posts on her website to us (maybe not as often as we'd like but she still does!)  And.. shes more than willing to sign autographs or take pics after almost every show, please tell me how many artists do that... not THAT many! Shes great to her fans, but she does have a life of her own too...

and i think she is refraining from postin because she is workin on her new album and is on a farm u know where ya gonna connect the modem up to horses arse :roll:

Unoriginal Dum-Dums

Jessica

• VCUBs
  • You aren't tryin'
  • holly golightly meets vampira goth
    • AOL Instant Messenger - strongxlikemusic
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/jessicacordero
VC Fan Club Idea
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2003, 09:51:34 pm »
and i think she is refraining from postin because she is workin on her new album and is on a farm u know where ya gonna connect the modem up to horses arse

hahhaha  :lol:
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy"
-Ludwig van Beethoven

kev222

• VCUBs
  • zero vector
    • AOL Instant Messenger - k3v222
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kev.nu/vc
    • Email
VC Fan Club Idea
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2003, 02:43:48 am »
I dont see vc doing that, oh wow, a second album, so busy!

Maybe she's too busy sunbathing, or watching TV, or lazing around doing nothing. Who cares? Whatever she is doing instead of being "incredible to her fans" is fine, because SHE DOESN'T OWE US ANYTHING. If she was charging money to be part of a special fan club, I could understand your frustration, but she's not. Stop being so needy.

-Kev

Tia

• MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
VC Fan Club Idea
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2003, 05:12:44 am »
Quote from: "kev222"
I dont see vc doing that, oh wow, a second album, so busy!

Maybe she's too busy sunbathing, or watching TV, or lazing around doing nothing. Who cares? Whatever she is doing instead of being "incredible to her fans" is fine, because SHE DOESN'T OWE US ANYTHING. If she was charging money to be part of a special fan club, I could understand your frustration, but she's not. Stop being so needy.

-Kev

Amen to that!

And, Kev - "l33t"? Still puzzling over what that means... :?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

LifelessPie

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - RoxyTatyy+22
    • View Profile
VC Fan Club Idea
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2003, 10:22:41 am »
this is getting interesting...*sits in corner with popcorn and watches*
"How you gon' say, that I remind you, a yo jeep?!"

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
VC Fan Club Idea
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2003, 10:38:39 am »
Quote from: "LifelessPie"
this is getting interesting...*sits in corner with popcorn and watches*

*Joins Cheyenne, but with a Extra Large Mountain Dew.* *sips*
Joe

kev222

• VCUBs
  • zero vector
    • AOL Instant Messenger - k3v222
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kev.nu/vc
    • Email
VC Fan Club Idea
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2003, 09:28:14 am »
Quote from: "Tia"

It's lame internet speak for "elite". It's kind of a running joke from the evanescence board and also from this board for a while. Just translate it as "cool" or "great" or something like that.

-Kev

Tia

• MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
VC Fan Club Idea
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2003, 09:29:38 am »
Quote from: "kev222"
Quote from: "Tia"

It's lame internet speak for "elite". It's kind of a running joke from the evanescence board and also from this board for a while. Just translate it as "cool" or "great" or something like that.

-Kev

Oooooooh...
*is chuffed*

Thanks Kev! *hug*
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Aerometis

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Aerometis
    • View Profile
    • Email
VC Fan Club Idea
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2003, 02:01:10 pm »
OK, I don't know a lot about what the Donna's do for their fans but I know Lillix has had private parties for their fans (which I was at) they have called up fans on the phone, they try to meet all their fans at the shows, and they spend time to get to know their fans. For instance, I was standing outside the venue when their bus pulled up and the girls regonized me and yelled my name out the window of the bus. They also e-mail the fans and post on the boards whenever they can.

Does Vanessa do this? I don't think so. Does that make Vanessa bad? No! Let me use another favorite band of mine, Aerosmith. They charge money to be in the fan club. Most of the time the concert seats you get from the fan club suck. They don't do meet and greets with the fans unless you pay $450 to go on a "velvet rope" package through the fan club and even then they don't guarentee you will meet them, obviously they don't post on the fan boards and e-mail fans at all. Does that stop me from liking their music and live shows? Of course not! The only thing Aerosmith and any other musician I like owes me is good music and an entertaining live show. Anything else is just a bonus.

If you don't like Vanessa because she doesn't call or e-mail you or send you free stuff then maybe you aren't really a fan.
Level with God and you're in tune with the universe
Talk with yourself and you'll hear what you wanna know
Gotta rise above 'cause below it's only gettin' worse
Life in time will take you where you wanna go
Aerosmith "Movin' Out"

Darryl

tricia

• Moderators
  • Trust me, I'm a doctor.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook