Author Topic: All Things "Rabbits on the Run" Due: 06.21.11 -- Now 7.26.11?  (Read 342209 times)

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
Re: "Rabbits on the Run" Thread
« Reply #210 on: August 17, 2010, 01:56:51 am »
LAS VEGAS! Ah who knows :P It's pretty cool to find a celeb at an airport. I remember being in Burbank/Sierra Madre California and I was always on the look out for celebs..no luck haha. Ah well I was too busy with my friend having fun :) Also went to San Diego..okay enough rambling.

So the CD is being recorded in London? That's pretty cool! :) I vaguely remember but didn't she mention something about KT Tunstal? (Fan of hers too but I only have her one CD).

Oh, yes. I believe that V had also worked in KT's recording studio... I've read about it somewhere... Hope there would be collaboration between the two.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

CelestialHorse

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 17, 2010, 05:33:57 pm »
That would be SO AWESOME :D It's great to see some of your favorite singers/bands come together ya know?

Lyris

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 18, 2010, 07:06:56 am »
If it's not sold at Best Buy, I know that I have to buy it off of iTunes. I'm not going to every store searching for it. Driving around would be crazy, but still, a digital album with digital album art is still not the same as the physical one.
:|
Why don't you just order the CD from Amazon.com or another online store and have it shipped to you?

Nessaholista

« Reply #213 on: August 18, 2010, 04:34:40 pm »
Oh, yes. I believe that V had also worked in KT's recording studio... I've read about it somewhere... Hope there would be collaboration between the two.

V told that via twitter :)

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 18, 2010, 08:28:54 pm »

V told that via twitter :)

Oh, yes. I remember now. She also mentioned this children's choir. Hope she'll update us soon.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

Rabbits_on_the_run

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 18, 2010, 11:58:59 pm »
I'm also a KT Tunstall fan. Her third studio album is coming out in late september (early october in the US) and does not feature a Vanessa duet. She recorded it in Berlin. Also I was wondering if "Moneymaker" might be a KT song in which Vanessa did backup vocals but it's not on KT's album and I guess is a Vanessa track. Can't wait for that album, "Rabbits" will be awesome! I think that "Best Behavior" would be perfect in the album, well I think so, it goes well with "Bride" musically speaking.

CelestialHorse

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 19, 2010, 07:18:24 am »
BB is indeed a good song :) Guess I need to get a move on and get KT's other album! :) I know Sara Bareilles CD comes out in September but it's on my Christmas wish list so I have to wait until end of December to hear it :(. Is it possible that Rabbits will come out late this year?

Rabbits_on_the_run

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 19, 2010, 07:24:50 am »
Yeah you definitely HAVE to buy KT's other two soon to be three albums. Especially her non-studio album which actually sounds studio and isn't exactly live called "KT Tunstall's Acoustic Extravaganza".

I wouldn't expect a 2010 release for "Rabbits" but who knows... God I can't believe that in a few months (hopefully) will go through everything again, tracklist, interviews about the recording process, cover... :)

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #218 on: August 19, 2010, 11:50:50 am »
new twitter post.

Bck 2 england sept 6th. We print to vinyl. Bless those black circles. 4 now it's an Aug sun on nyc concrete, vic, and ballet. Best thing.

well, I guess THAT answers our questions!! hahaha
she was flying to NY apparently, not London...

ah well... soon enough...

and... what's this? vinyl!?!?!?

what does she mean....... is the album done already that it's ready for printing??? I'm so confused, omg!!

it's NOT EVEN SUNDAY!!!! WHAT THE HECK?
maybe she just means sunny day or something... hmm...

these twitter posts are like codes we need to figure out lol.

and I hope the album is going to be on CDs too!!!
ripping an album from vinyl to a computer is ANNOYING, it doesn't always come out perfect, there could be skips...or it could sound horrible.. :/ bleh

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 19, 2010, 12:27:41 pm »
They wouldn't print it on vinyl and ignore the CD format.  :D Vinyl editions are just for hardcore fans and collectors these days.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #220 on: August 19, 2010, 01:40:09 pm »
Yeah, it'll be on CD format too.

Can't wait!!! :D

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 19, 2010, 02:35:55 pm »
these twitter posts are like codes we need to figure out lol.

I can't help but agree.  ;D

Anyway, at least we know where she is. Figuring out is another story.

HearMyBells

• So you can put your weapons down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 19, 2010, 03:17:09 pm »
She's totally going to make it before 2011, This is exciting information : )

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 19, 2010, 03:27:31 pm »
Not to be a kill joy, but I don't think that she'd make it before 2011. I mean, if she would, then she should at least have leaked some hints and promotions.

HearMyBells

• So you can put your weapons down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 19, 2010, 03:51:35 pm »
You're kinda right, she'd have to start like tomorrow so it could be out with some hype by November "/