Author Topic: All Things "Rabbits on the Run" Due: 06.21.11 -- Now 7.26.11?  (Read 342222 times)

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: "Rabbits on the Run" Thread
« Reply #435 on: February 17, 2011, 07:09:44 am »
Unintentionally I think I found out Kulp's source ::)
::)
I missed it! I was sleeping.  Why does everything always happen when I sleep?? NO MORE SLEEPING!  Does anyone remember it???

the thread was deleted for a reason. V's management doesn't want the info released yet.
please don't post any info.

Maybe I do.  ::)

hehe  ;D

I'll private message you. (:

What's going on?!

Besides, what difference does it make? She announced/performed the tracks herself; all we did was list them! I don't get it?
I guess cause it had unreleased tracks on it. I don't really get it eighter. And it makes me wonder how they even found out in the first place...

Bummer. I never pegged V or her management as the kind who'd monitor and/or try to regulate what we discuss and talk about.
Yeah, I thought it was strange too. Besides, it was only a few tracks we never heard and it's not like we were in possession of any studio recordings.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #436 on: February 17, 2011, 07:12:19 am »
My reply will probably be edited/deleted, but I'm sorry - V's management are douches. A track-listing being posted is hardly going to cause any damage to the album/campaign. I understand they may want to save it as a surprise or it might not be the final version, but these things happen all the time and it's actually a GOOD thing. It causes excitement and anticipation among fans and/or people who are interested in V's music. If it's wrong, so what? People are getting EXCITED again. It's hardly the let down of the century when we get abandoned by Vanessa in between albums. Oh well. Good thing I saved/posted that track-listing elsewhere.

Rabbits_on_the_run

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 17, 2011, 07:14:10 am »
Got to admit I hate it when people come and say they know things or have sources but they "can't tell" them. Are you trying to rub it in our faces or what?? If you can't tell something then just keep your mouth shut...

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #438 on: February 17, 2011, 07:17:49 am »
Got to admit I hate it when people come and say they know things or have sources but they "can't tell" them. Are you trying to rub it in our faces or what?? If you can't tell something then just keep your mouth shut...

is it sad I find this amusing? lol, not to downplay or disrespect or be a smart ass. I genuinely got a laugh. hehe
~Sara~

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #439 on: February 17, 2011, 07:20:10 am »
Who exactly are you talking about...?

It's not like were not gonna buy the album anymore now that we know the tracklisting. If anything, it makes me wanna get it even more haha

sabasaba

« Reply #440 on: February 17, 2011, 07:22:25 am »
My reply will probably be edited/deleted, but I'm sorry - V's management are douches. A track-listing being posted is hardly going to cause any damage to the album/campaign. I understand they may want to save it as a surprise or it might not be the final version, but these things happen all the time and it's actually a GOOD thing. It causes excitement and anticipation among fans and/or people who are interested in V's music. If it's wrong, so what? People are getting EXCITED again. It's hardly the let down of the century when we get abandoned by Vanessa in between albums. Oh well. Good thing I saved/posted that track-listing elsewhere.

I agree. Screw that. She's barely in touch with us as it is - which is fine, whatever; we're used to it - but stopping us from talking about it as well? Personally, if it weren't for our constant posting on here and the fact that we're doing our best to keep the enthusiasm about the new album alive, as opposed to just waiting in silence for V to update us and suddenly just drop the album on us, I wouldn't be as hyped up about it! I've been doing my best to generate hype for this album. Contacting radio stations to play more of V and announce that she's releasing a new album, putting her live versions of the ROTR tracks on all of my friends' iPods, etc. I don't get it, but I respect their wishes.

sabasaba

« Reply #441 on: February 17, 2011, 07:23:52 am »

It's not like were not gonna buy the album anymore now that we know the tracklisting. If anything, it makes me wanna get it even more haha

I think they were referring to the moderators that deleted the thread as per "Vanessa's management's request."

sabasaba

« Reply #442 on: February 17, 2011, 07:24:33 am »

I agree!

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #443 on: February 17, 2011, 07:25:45 am »

Oh alright haha. Just wasn't sure and the message was a little harsh

I think they were referring to the moderators that deleted the thread as per "Vanessa's management's request."

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: February 17, 2011, 07:26:05 am »

I'm with you, tbh, i got a little mad with it, telling us we should not post certain info and stuff, more even when we are just talking about the tracklist, srsly, but oh well I didn't want to argue with anyone here. What I would like to know is that if that person who contact some of you via mail is really part of V's managmente, did "he" give u any names? Any acreditation? cause as far as i know that could be just anybody. If it's for V, im ok with it, but...this was just weird.

It's 2011 damnit, things leak, and its not a bad thing as Martin said. It causes anticipation, excitment, etc. I'ts how it works now in this time, sharing, it gets people interested, and those people will be the ones who will buy the album and go to concerts. and blablabla :)
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

Rabbits_on_the_run

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: February 17, 2011, 07:32:08 am »

is it sad I find this amusing? lol, not to downplay or disrespect or be a smart ass. I genuinely got a laugh. hehe
okay... i'm outta here! bye everyone!

KULPDOGG

• View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #446 on: February 17, 2011, 07:32:59 am »

I'm with you, tbh, i got a little mad with it, telling us we should not post certain info and stuff, more even when we are just talking about the tracklist, srsly, but oh well I didn't want to argue with anyone here. What I would like to know is that if that person who contact some of you via mail is really part of V's managmente, did "he" give u any names? Any acreditation? cause as far as i know that could be just anybody. If it's for V, im ok with it, but...this was just weird.

It's 2011 damnit, things leak, and its not a bad thing as Martin said. It causes anticipation, excitment, etc. I'ts how it works now in this time, sharing, it gets people interested, and those people will be the ones who will buy the album and go to concerts. and blablabla :)

I assure you he is legitimate, I have name, company info and phone number.
They just " ask that you respect our release plans and hard efforts to make this album release as successful as possible. "

They have a plan and are working to make Rabbits on the Run successful for Vanessa, and if they don't want certain info about the album to be public yet, I completely respect that.
The wait won't be much longer anyway, I think we can keep our mouths shut for a little while.
This really isn't a big deal. use private messages if you must, but this message board is accessible to the public, and the public reads it.

I don't know about you, but I certainly don't want to mess anything up for Vanessa or her management.

relax, guys.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #447 on: February 17, 2011, 07:35:43 am »
Yeah, because posting a suspected track-listing is going to be the thing that messes this up for Vanessa - NOT a lack of promotion or being snubbed again by radio. But okay, let's leave it at that. We can't talk about it anymore. It's done.

sarab

• Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #448 on: February 17, 2011, 07:36:57 am »

okay... i'm outta here! bye everyone!

i just liked your wording.. :( don't leave because of me!
~Sara~

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #449 on: February 17, 2011, 07:40:20 am »
I agree. And I know it's not like it's us who are gonna ruin the success of this album, if anything were gonna help it. We buy her music, we tell other people about her. I know that no one here would ever wanna mess anything up for Vanessa but whatever. If her record company doesn't want this info leaked, there's nothing we can really do about it. Besides, we all got a look at the list anyway, right?