Author Topic: All Things "Rabbits on the Run" Due: 06.21.11 -- Now 7.26.11?  (Read 342219 times)

AisforAdrn

• Your true colors shown
  • Boots on concrete...
    • View Profile
Re: All Things "Rabbits on the Run" Due: 06.21.11
« Reply #900 on: April 29, 2011, 09:09:44 am »
Awesome!!  There's a guy on Twitter who claims to having the entire album and has fell in love w/ Marching Line..not sure how he got it, but doesn't seem like the type to leak anything..

WHO IS THIS PERSON?!
Peace
Adriann

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: April 29, 2011, 09:33:22 am »
Please don't hound him for the songs...I sent him a tweet just saying I was excited for June..I see another Nessa fan tweeted him asking if he had heard the whole album to which he replied he had.  This guy: @tristanzbolden
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

Bruised

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: April 29, 2011, 10:54:36 am »
Ahaha the other fan is me!  ;D @bruisedroses
I was going to come tell you guys, but I didn't want him to be hounded, and he wasn't really telling anything that we didn't already know i.e. IT'S AMAZING START TO FINISH.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 10:58:19 am by Bruised »

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: April 29, 2011, 11:23:36 am »
I was going to come tell you guys, but I didn't want him to be hounded, and he wasn't really telling anything that we didn't already know i.e. IT'S AMAZING START TO FINISH.
Lol, so its you the one making a super Carousel/ROTR spam lmao
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: April 29, 2011, 02:51:22 pm »
Ahaha the other fan is me!  ;D @bruisedroses

woow, how did you get it?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 02:53:41 pm by Fred_Saboya »

Rick

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • building up falling apart—
    • AOL Instant Messenger - j3llyb0nes
    • View Profile
    • blog
« Reply #905 on: April 29, 2011, 04:18:33 pm »
Odd how I Don't Want To Be a Bride has three writers, but then again, she did say that she needed the words to fit perfectly and that she had at least 20 pages of lyrics for it.

Bruised

• View Profile
« Reply #906 on: April 29, 2011, 05:26:05 pm »
Lol, so its you the one making a super Carousel/ROTR spam lmao

;) Gotta inform people!  ;D

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #907 on: April 29, 2011, 09:39:27 pm »
Ahaha the other fan is me!  ;D @bruisedroses

Seriously, how? I'm not gonna ask for it because I'll wait for June 21at like everyone else but I'm just courious haha

ryan9315

• View Profile
« Reply #908 on: April 29, 2011, 09:41:09 pm »
For fun, let's pick the song we think will be our favorite just from the titles. I was going to originally delete the songs we had already heard, but then I realized that only leaves four songs. Try to not think about the way the song goes for the ones we've heard. We'll come back to this and see how wrong our favorite was (or maybe right...) then again it's Vanessa and everything she makes is incredible.

1. Carousel
2. I Don't Want To Be A Bride
3. London
4. Fairweather Friends
5. Hear The Bells
6. Dear California
7. Tall Tales For Spring
8. Get Good
9. Marching Line
10. In The End

I think my favorite will be Dear California because I'm from California! I think In The End will be good too because it sounds like a sad song and I love depressing songs.

In another note..... I'm hoping Marching Line is an upbeat song with a marching band. That'd be awesome.

AG.

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #909 on: April 30, 2011, 01:20:01 am »
Just seen this tweet:

Hanging out with @VanessaCarlton in New York City on Monday! - from Zooey Magazine, so we all need to be on the lookout for any articles in the next couple of issues. Hopefully some news about the record !

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: April 30, 2011, 06:41:45 am »
The song I am dying to listen to is the one in her Video boots on concret...

Bruised

• View Profile
« Reply #911 on: April 30, 2011, 08:26:40 am »

Seriously, how? I'm not gonna ask for it because I'll wait for June 21at like everyone else but I'm just courious haha

Oh, I wish I've heard it haha, but I haven't. The guy on twitter is the one that's heard it. I tried asking him how he got to hear it, but he didn't respond.

Him: @VanessaCarlton made one of the most touching and hauntingly beautiful pieces of work: Rabbits on the Run. #Neverfallenformusicsoquickly

Him: Has definitely racked up 19 plays for Marching Line by @VanessaCarlton in less than a week. Can't wait for everyone to hear. #newfavorite

Me: @tristanzbolden Have you heard it?

Him: @bruisedroses I sure have. Such a beautifully sad song. You're going to love it.

Me: @tristanzbolden I'm so jealous. I can't wait until next week for Carousel! How have you heard the whole album, if you don't mind me asking?

Him: @bruisedroses I've heard the whole thing. It's fantastic from beginning to end. Finally an album that delivers the magic of her live.

Him: @VCarltonIndo I think it may have already surpassed Harmonium as my favorite Vanessa album.. Big fan #RabbitsOnTheRun

Him: @robertsalley I always get so used to live versions of her songs and am frankly a little disappointed by the album versions. #notthistime

Like I said, he's not saying anything groundbreaking and I don't think he will.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 08:28:57 am by Bruised »

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: April 30, 2011, 09:18:58 am »

Oh, I wish I've heard it haha, but I haven't. The guy on twitter is the one that's heard it. I tried asking him how he got to hear it, but he didn't respond.

Him: @VanessaCarlton made one of the most touching and hauntingly beautiful pieces of work: Rabbits on the Run. #Neverfallenformusicsoquickly

Him: Has definitely racked up 19 plays for Marching Line by @VanessaCarlton in less than a week. Can't wait for everyone to hear. #newfavorite

Me: @tristanzbolden Have you heard it?

Him: @bruisedroses I sure have. Such a beautifully sad song. You're going to love it.

Me: @tristanzbolden I'm so jealous. I can't wait until next week for Carousel! How have you heard the whole album, if you don't mind me asking?

Him: @bruisedroses I've heard the whole thing. It's fantastic from beginning to end. Finally an album that delivers the magic of her live.

Him: @VCarltonIndo I think it may have already surpassed Harmonium as my favorite Vanessa album.. Big fan #RabbitsOnTheRun

Him: @robertsalley I always get so used to live versions of her songs and am frankly a little disappointed by the album versions. #notthistime

Like I said, he's not saying anything groundbreaking and I don't think he will.

This is one lucky man.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #913 on: May 01, 2011, 04:41:34 am »
who is he? he's not just some random fan I'm sure.  He's got to be someone at razor and tie or a friend?
I think Marching Line will be my fav.
~Sara~

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: May 01, 2011, 05:02:37 am »
I agree about the possibility of it to be a favorite.

I mean, all of her closing tracks are awesome. Well, not much with Twilight. But still, I think they are all well-crafted.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.