Author Topic: Vanessa interesting promo.  (Read 7644 times)

ordinaryday6

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ordinaryday6
    • View Profile
Vanessa interesting promo.
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 02:25:38 pm »
Quote from: "portions.for.foxes"
lol I love how people are like, "Home is my favorite song on the record but I don't think it'll make a good single!"

That doesn't make any sense. It's people favorite song because um, it's a good fucking song, and everytime I pop that CD in my car everyone's always telling me to skip to "Home". I think the fact that it's an awesome fucking song that nearly everyone takes too completely negates the fact that people doubt if it'll work as a single.
It's different from all the shit we're hearing on the radio now, it's fresh, people will take to it - more so than they will take to Hands On Me I think. Home just needs the right tie ins - getting featured in a movie, etc.

oh you want people to shut up about the next single, don't you? well how about you shut the fuck up for a change.
Samuel
(he/him)

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2008, 02:40:45 pm »
Hmm the beginning is really slow. I don't know how well it would be received as a single. I think she or her promotion make awful single choices, but whatever... I still say she wouldn't be in this predicament had she released "Who's To Say" instead of "White Houses"

And on a side note, Better Than Ezra had the song "A Lifetime" on an older CD and never released it... put it on a newer CD, released it and it became a huge hit in 2006 or whatever... it can happen.... releasing "Who's To Say" that is ;)))

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2008, 02:55:57 pm »
Quote from: "iluvvanessa"
i saw that too and it looks kind of fake, but whatev, it is still V!

I received the cd and I can tell you it's not fake: it's an official promo cd from Universal Music.
The cd is sealed and watermarked (to prevent internet leaks I guess, not that it matters since the 3 songs are from the album, oh well...). It also features the person's name and the cd # on the cd itself. (mine is #35)
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2008, 09:40:31 pm »
oh....i guess that the HOM promo and the radio cd are different then.

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2008, 05:22:09 pm »
Quote from: "ordinaryday6"
lol I love how people are like, "Home is my favorite song on the record but I don't think it'll make a good single!"

That doesn't make any sense. It's people favorite song because um, it's a good fucking song, and everytime I pop that CD in my car everyone's always telling me to skip to "Home". I think the fact that it's an awesome fucking song that nearly everyone takes too completely negates the fact that people doubt if it'll work as a single.
It's different from all the shit we're hearing on the radio now, it's fresh, people will take to it - more so than they will take to Hands On Me I think. Home just needs the right tie ins - getting featured in a movie, etc.

oh you want people to shut up about the next single, don't you? well how about you shut the fuck up for a change.

LMFAO>

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2008, 07:07:04 pm »
Quote from: "ordinaryday6"

lol Way to respond to a post made 3 weeks ago. And fyi, I'm not making posts about the next single in every single goddamn thread nearly every other day like some other people are, sry for making ONE post discussing it 3 weeks ago before becoming annoyed with the constant drabble about singles.

AND SOMEONE CALL IN THE DRAMA-LLAMA, Samantha's throwing the f-bomb like it's 5th Grade as usuall. See, the more she says fuck the more she's able to communicate that she's ~angry at the world~. Pay attention to her guys, she means serious business. lolll
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

amberbeads

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2008, 04:36:00 am »
you kind of say fuck a lot too, foxes... in fact, you say it more in the post she quoted than she does in her reply.
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2008, 11:16:25 am »
Quote from: "amberbeads"
you kind of say fuck a lot too, foxes... in fact, you say it more in the post she quoted than she does in her reply.

But I never swear when talking directly to another member of the board, if I address someone I tend to not swear at them (It may have happened a few times lol), which is the opposite of what Samantha does and she also goes out of her way to attack members on this board. In regards to my post, she didn't actually respond to anything I said, she just told me to "shut the fuck up" in response to something that occured in a DIFFERENT THREAD, because she's a stupid bitch. Simple as that.
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.