Author Topic: Irv Gotti's post on the o-board...  (Read 10431 times)

liquidblue244

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
New Album 07
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2006, 07:14:23 pm »
This is sooooo insane!  I am so glad that someone like Irv is really embracing V in a passionate way, 07 is going to be the year that V makes a comeback, there is no doubt about that, it is so reassuring, I got a message from Cavin talking about Heroes and Theives being the new album title!  And I also heard that she just played a new song at that exclusive concert thing!  He said Ivy Lynn called him during the show to tell him! Sooo who knows, ughhhhh!!!  I can't wait til Spring, I wanna hear the new album now!!!  :cry:

And all the constellations, shine down on you and me...

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
Re: New Album 07
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2006, 07:38:26 pm »
Quote from: "liquidblue244"
This is sooooo insane!  I am so glad that someone like Irv is really embracing V in a passionate way, 07 is going to be the year that V makes a comeback, there is no doubt about that, it is so reassuring, I got a message from Cavin talking about Heroes and Theives being the new album title!  And I also heard that she just played a new song at that exclusive concert thing!  He said Ivy Lynn called him during the show to tell him! Sooo who knows, ughhhhh!!!  I can't wait til Spring, I wanna hear the new album now!!!  :cry:

:O
New Song!!!!  8O

I need more details!

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Irv Gotti's post on the o-board...
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2006, 06:07:39 pm »
irv also posted on the murderinc-online board. he was really nice to respond to the fans request to post there to.

Quote from: "irv Gotti INC"
Its your boy Irv Gotti. I have been posting stuff on my new artist Vanessa "V" Carltons site. And i just seen that someone posted that i should post on here since i am posting on there. i felt that. but i feel you guys on here know me already. and the people on V's site need to get to know me. but i kind of like interacting with the people. I'm feeling it. so i will be on here from time to time to see what my people are saying and thinking. i gotta be honest. yall say some pretty funny shhiiittt. NO. i am not fuuuccckkiiing V. i have a great relationship with her boyfriend stephan jenkins of the group Third Eye Blind. me and V have gotten extremely close in a short time tho. so i could easily see why people may think that. but its not the case. she is my bfff. hahahahaha. as far as Murder Inc goes. 07 is looking like its gonna be a HUGE year for us. The young lion Lloyd "Ladi" is really getting things going. his YOU record with Lil Wayne is starting to explode at radio. feels great. as far as my brother Ja Rule goes. Yall all should know i would give my life for him. so as far as his project goes. you should know we coming. and yes. The Game and Murder Inc is like that now. me and rule speak to Game all the time. and you will be hearing some crazy songs with Rule and Game. I also have alot of new artist coming. 7, who is arguably the most talented person i have ever been around, is making a jump into being an artist. he is with Murder Inc. and his album is incredible. Imagine Prince if he fuuccckkked with Hip Hop. thats the best way to explain 7. i seen a post that chink santana is not with the INC anymore. yall make me laugh when yall run with the bullssshhit. Chink Santana and Murder Inc. is forever. feel me. what i have with my family is deep. and its rare in this fuucckkedd up biz. He has a label called Black Flag. that i am fully behind. and yes he co exec. jim jones album. my nigguz talents run deep. so hopefully it clears up a few things. i will end with this. after i got acquitted and didn't have to do that 20 years. it changed my life. i became more spiritual and believing in GOD. but yet i'm still Thugging it til the casket drops. my nigguz call me the Spiritual Thug now. hahahaha. but i just feel an obligation to make everyone whoever believed in me. to make them proud. i am way more of a people person now. cause 12 juror members that i didn't know. seen the good in me when the government was saying i was the head of a criminal empire with my brother for life SUPREME! and they acquitted me. so i owe them and every person out there a service to do them proud. i guess thats why i am on this sites now. i guess i am really FOR THE PEOPLE NOW! Ride wit ME! its real. Irv Gotti

p.s. i am very busy so do not get mad at me if i'm not on here as much as you guys may like. I'm trying to make history and change the way people think and feel. but i will be on here.

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2006, 06:31:46 pm »
It is really cool that Irv is getting around and responding to the peeps like that. The more I see Irv respond to the fans and give us more info, the more I get excited for this whole process coming up.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

PutYourHandsOnMe101

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2006, 07:24:17 pm »
Quote from: "B"
It is really cool that Irv is getting around and responding to the peeps like that. The more I see Irv respond to the fans and give us more info, the more I get excited for this whole process coming up.

for sure... it makes this whole thing so real... it just feels good that Irv is kinda including us in the new album :)
and if you don't believe me... just Put Your Hands On Me

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2006, 07:28:46 pm »
[quote="PutYourHandsOnMe101l... it just feels good that Irv is kinda including us in the new album :)[/quote]

It gets me excited...I mean I never heard a word from Ron Fair... :?
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

liquidblue244

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Irv
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2006, 08:48:48 pm »
I love Irv, he gives us all street cred! :D

And all the constellations, shine down on you and me...

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2006, 11:01:06 pm »
Quote from: "VaderDawsn"
Wow.. I think Irv's appearance will really invigorate the o-board. This must be step 1 of "the plan". I'm looking forward to 2007!

oooo smart!  :idea:

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2006, 11:02:43 pm »
Quote from: "PianoGirl4444"
Quote from: "NoelleNC"
It could be another stab at the music industry, like the unicorns and vampires: heros and thieves. Idk, just guessing.

That's what I was thinking!

yep me too

Angelcorrine

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Wow
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2006, 08:56:24 am »
I have to say, I'm super excited that Vanessa has some awesome backing for her now.  I was a little tentative when I first started reading that Vanessa was pairing with Irv, but the more I hear the more I think and hope that this will be something truly great for her.  Time will tell, certainly... but with this much support and energy behind her, I have very good feelings about this!

joann

« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2006, 09:15:02 am »
I hate murder inc and ashanti and ja rule
I don't get it
I just hope that V finally gets the recognition that she deserves
too bad it takes all of this to 'make it' in the industry
just let the woman play

PutYourHandsOnMe101

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2006, 09:51:35 am »
Quote from: "joann"
I don't get it
just let the woman play

Irv seems to be backing V fully AND embracing her music.... I don't think that's bad at all... I think V likes what is happening... and Irv has done a few good things for us NESSAholics already so I don't understand why you would say that you hate murder inc...
and if you don't believe me... just Put Your Hands On Me

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2006, 12:45:03 pm »
Quote from: "joann"
I don't get it
just let the woman play

Umm...Irv has already stated that he trusts Vanessa's video FULLY. She'll be doing what she's done the last two albums.

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2006, 09:26:19 pm »
he posted again at the MIO board:

Ok. So I am reading all the posts. 1st. Thanx for all the love my people. I'm gonna clear the air again. But please understand i can't keep coming on here to clear the air. some of you guys lil bull i'm just gonna have to let yall run with.
1. ASHANTI is still signed to The INC. period. end of story. hahahaha.
2. Caddillac Tah is still signed to The INC.
3. Blackchild is still signed to The INC.
4. Yes. I do have a reality show on VH1. The producers of the very successful Flavor of Love Show (Cris Abrego), contacted me and wanted to do a show based on my return to the Top of the Game! They also was intrigued by my Family Life. And it was kind of a misquote when they released there press release. I am not really married anymore. But me and debb are the best friends in the world. which was very interesting to them. So get ready to see me a whole lot more on TV. Hope you guys enjoy my crazy life. hahahahah. Runs House is like the Cosby Show. they are saying after my pilot. that my show is like The Sopranos. hahahaha. we'll see.

Just because I didn't mention them doesn't mean anything. I probably was just tired of typing. hahahaha. i see i have to watch everything i say around you guys. yall look into everything so deep. hahahah. when its not that serious. Hopefully i didn't forget anything. well back to my grind. will catch up with my fam soon tho. i love yall energy tho. it has me energized. Its Murda 4 Life! Believe In It! and for any of the doubters out there. it is really me. Irv "Gotti" Lorenzo. not a 12 year old kid. lol