Author Topic: 06.19.10 Nashville Pride Festival (review)  (Read 29598 times)

mysticalmists

• Make me high on lullabies
  • LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN.
    • View Profile
06.19.10 Nashville Pride Festival (review)
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2010, 09:39:59 pm »
Thanks so much for the links!!! :D

Aah, this is so great :D I don't want to listen to the new songs cause I want them to be fresh and new when I get the album, but that youtube link is looking oh so tempting..
Haha, I totally agree...to click or to not click...

pswik91

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2010, 09:40:27 pm »
I actually really enjoyed what she did with the "waltz" now called "tall tales for spring" granted i couldn't hear all the lyrics on the video haha.  I have a great feeling that this album will be more of a dark sound (maybe haha). but she said she has to still work on the album so another few more weeks! so maybe we will get that august or september release we hoped for!

vttmishere

• do it, do it
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2010, 09:42:56 pm »
I actually really enjoyed what she did with the "waltz" now called "tall tales for spring" granted i couldn't hear all the lyrics on the video haha.  I have a great feeling that this album will be more of a dark sound (maybe haha). but she said she has to still work on the album so another few more weeks! so maybe we will get that august or september release we hoped for!
Thanks! I couldn't get that piece of information :) Well, as long as "London" is still on the album as she said the song is so important to her, I can wait until september.

And God, I'm already getting addicted to "Tall Tales for Spring". It's incredible how Vanessa never disappoints me! ;D
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 09:47:20 pm by VTTM »
'can't fight the force of my young beating heart'

beatriz

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2010, 09:49:21 pm »
Aah, this is so great :D I don't want to listen to the new songs cause I want them to be fresh and new when I get the album, but that youtube link is looking oh so tempting..
Haha, you're strong. I've waited so long to hear something new, I don't think I'd be able to NOT clicking.

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2010, 12:45:31 am »
THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

I'm looking forward for the record much eager now that I've heard some of the new songs.

And for her revelation, well I guess the title 'I Don't Want To Be A Bride' kinda makes a little more sense now (though I still haven't heard it).

Okay, back to watching the latest videos.  ;)

By the way, where's the review for this show???
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 05:31:50 am by [sobriquet] »

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

TRINIST

• Your true colors shown
  • Perfect hair, perfect heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2010, 05:43:09 am »
YES!!! I'm so glad to hear 'Tall Tales...' It's so dark and beautiful! I think it could become one of my top V songs ever.
I can't wait to hear '...Bride" now, and hear Kulp or somebody's recount of the show. Hopefully some better quality mp3s will surface :D
I have never been more excited for this record!! Please don't keep us waiting too long, V <3

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2010, 05:47:56 am »
YES!!! I'm so glad to hear 'Tall Tales...' It's so dark and beautiful! I think it could become one of my top V songs ever.
I can't wait to hear '...Bride" now, and hear Kulp or somebody's recount of the show. Hopefully some better quality mp3s will surface :D
I have never been more excited for this record!! Please don't keep us waiting too long, V <3

Same here. 'IDWTBABride' intrigues me. As well as the other Nessaholics experience.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

vttmishere

• do it, do it
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2010, 06:15:23 am »
Same here. 'IDWTBABride' intrigues me. As well as the other Nessaholics experience.
Same here!

The guy which uploaded the videos we have so far told me he had got most of it. He only got half of the show. Anyway, at least those could make me sleep less anxiously. And analizing it now, she could have sung "Home" also... One more song wouldn't have killed her LOL Well, but I'm sure V had her reasons on not singing it.

Waiting for IdWtbaB too and for some mp3s :)

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2010, 07:05:45 am »
V still has a great sense of humor. :D

Thanks for linking to the videos.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Rabbits_on_the_run

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2010, 07:11:28 am »
Same here!

The guy which uploaded the videos we have so far told me he had got most of it. He only got half of the show. Anyway, at least those could make me sleep less anxiously. And analizing it now, she could have sung "Home" also... One more song wouldn't have killed her LOL Well, but I'm sure V had her reasons on not singing it.

Waiting for IdWtbaB too and for some mp3s :)
I guess she had a contract which said that she had to play for like 40 minutes. Can't wait to hear "Bride" either!

vttmishere

• do it, do it
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2010, 07:17:44 am »
I guess she had a contract which said that she had to play for like 40 minutes. Can't wait to hear "Bride" either!
Yeah, that's probably it.

Dio mio! Dov'è "I Don't Want to be a Bride"? Go Italyyy LOL

Anywayz, posting here and reading what you guys have to say makes me calm to wait for more news/material. I'm sure kulpdogg did some great recordings with that 16GB (was it 16?) card!

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2010, 08:03:36 am »
ok guys, this is gonna be short, and when i get home (maybe tuesday) i'll upload stuff and post more and all that jazz..

first of all, STOP listening to those shitty youtube videos!!! LOL!!! the quality is shit compared to what we got!!

we have the whole show, fantastic audio/video.(front &center too)

personally, my videos didn't turn out as good as Let's. so...yeah.

many videos & pics to come.

I don't want to be a Bride is such a lovely song <3 this whole show was soooo fantastic, probably one of the best days of my life.
I'm so unbelievably happy that I got to meet Vanessa again!

interesting tidbits for you to ponder:
she never said "Rabbits on the Run"
she said her new album is coming out "eventually" and that she's going back to london to mix the album and stuff.
everything sounded way more personal to her this show, with the way she changed the lyrics, sounded, and everything.

i only took like 2 pictures during the show because i was too busy taking videos.
as you saw from Let's tweet (i'll post the picture here later) I did get the set list, and Vanessa signed it for me. =)

this whole nashville trip is just awesome. :D

soooo awesome :)

oh, p.s. Vanessa still had a big 'ol bandage on her right leg from that dog attack.
it didn't affect her playing though. she'll be fine.

wellllll like i said, i will go into much deeper detail later when i get the chance..
sorry, i'm dying to as soon as possible, believe me.

but just relax for now,
we'll get the good stuff up soon, don't worry.

and seriously, stop listening to those youtube videos. you'll regret it later when you get our recordings. just wait a couple days.

and p.s. she played white houses instead of home because people in the crowd kept yelling it. she didn't have extra time to play Home as well.

be patient!! haha =)

TRINIST

• Your true colors shown
  • Perfect hair, perfect heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2010, 08:08:13 am »
THANK YOU!!! I can't wait :)

vttmishere

• do it, do it
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2010, 08:25:18 am »
Heey, thanks for the news! It is awesome to know that V still listen to her fans ;D

Well, but as I am an impatient person I'll keep listening to the videos we have so far. For someone who couldn't attend the show like me, it is better to listen to those than to nothing LOL
If I liked it now, I'm sure when I hear it all in great quality I'll like even more :D

Pushglow

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2010, 08:46:47 am »
Thank you for the review KULPDOGG. I'm very eager to see/hear what you got there 8)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 09:01:20 am by Jérémy »