Author Topic: Hmmm....V doesn't know something.  (Read 3164 times)

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Hmmm....V doesn't know something.
« on: October 25, 2004, 07:06:41 am »
8O Apparantly she is unaware about the leakage.  She just said on Z100, "Hopefully it's not out on the net."

Alecs

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2004, 07:44:33 am »
woops!  :wink:

I guess she should come over here more often. :) Hell, if I knew there were websites devoted to me I would be curious as to what was going on there. Wouldn't you?
"The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw..."

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2004, 08:01:01 am »
Oh, she knows. At the Park West Show, like Brian said in his review:

Quote from: "ThaBlingster"
She did a funny bit before Swindler when she was talking about how she would be playing mostly songs that people didn't know, but then was like "But I'm sure some of you have already downloaded it . . .  not to say that I wouldn't, because if I knew how to I probably would download too, as long as I still bought the album" and Let and I were just like "Of Course!" and then she was like "Well now I am going to play a song that isn't on either of my albums" and played it.

Alecs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2004, 08:03:53 am »
Quote from: "eclv"
Oh she knows. At the Park West Show, like Brian said in his review she was saying how she was going to do a lot of new songs that we won't know but that she was sure some people download. Then she said that's not to say that she wouldn't if she knew how. And then she made a comment about it's ok as long as you buy.

Oh I'll be buying. :wink:
"The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw..."

BWilli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2004, 08:18:22 am »

She did a funny bit before Swindler when she was talking about how she would be playing mostly songs that people didn't know, but then was like "But I'm sure some of you have already downloaded it . . .  not to say that I wouldn't, because if I knew how to I probably would download too, as long as I still bought the album" and Let and I were just like "Of Course!" and then she was like "Well now I am going to play a song that isn't on either of my albums" and played it.

weird...i wonder why she would say something like that on Z100 then..

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2004, 08:27:43 am »
Maybe she was saying that with a wink or a roll of the eyes as she does know it is out there. Maybe she didn't want other people to go out and find it, so she can up her sales. The average person listening to Z100 probably won't buy it if they dl it.

BWilli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2004, 08:48:49 am »
Maybe she was saying that with a wink or a roll of the eyes as she does know it is out there. Maybe she didn't want other people to go out and find it, so she can up her sales. The average person listening to Z100 probably won't buy it if they dl it.

that's true...but then again...if people didn't know it was leaked, they might check now since she said something...

either way, true fans like the people here will buy it anyway

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2004, 08:57:24 am »

yea that was about swindler sae said that at like oneontia she was talking abut swindler or cest or papa but prob not the actual cd
Peace
-S

amberbeads

• AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2004, 09:33:33 am »
Quote from: "blueglove"

yea that was about swindler sae said that at like oneontia she was talking abut swindler or cest or papa but prob not the actual cd

Then why would she say "as long as I still bought the album"??
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2004, 09:36:43 am »

Well I don't think it was about Swindler cause she said it wasn't on either album. Why would she talk about dling a song when she said album. At your show the album wasn't available yet. Oh, well doesn't matter. We all took it as album. Like BWilli said, everyone here will buy it, some of us have already pre-ordered, even in muliple different places.

*edit* I am slow, sorry, thanks Nat.

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2004, 12:37:41 pm »

what she said at oneonta was that she was thinking about putting Swindler on the new album with a brass section.  That would have been awesome, but apparently it didn't make it which is ok with me because i wouldn't want it in place of any of the new songs.  But what does her comment at Oneonta have to do with Dling Harmonium? :roll:
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2004, 05:38:18 pm »
edit: oops, meant to start a new thread, but accidently posted here
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

loveplasticlove

• Moderators
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - loveplasticlove
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2004, 01:49:19 am »

what!? I don't understand at all.
"I'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exist."  -Marilyn Manson
SuperScientific: I have a eggroll to shove in your rice patty lol