Author Topic: Partying it up at O-State!  (Read 2406 times)

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
Partying it up at O-State!
« on: April 11, 2003, 11:51:12 pm »
I knew that would get your attention!

As most of you know I go to school at SUNY Oneonta.  Y'all have no idea how excited I am to meet up with everyone!  So, I would like to organize a place for everyone to meet before the show so we all can go in together and take up most of the front rows, lol.  Gotta love general admission, that's all I have to say!  If y'all can post here if you're coming along with an ETA that would be much appreciated.  Also, the nightlife in Oneonta is pretty great, rumor has it that there are 54 bars within a one block radius, but since I am only 19 I wouldn't know, right? :wink:   So, we all can hit up the club afterward or go to the diner or something.  As usual, you all can feel free to send me a pm is you need directions or accomodations info.
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2003, 08:51:15 am »
well i'll most definately be there, very early so i can be in the front row :lol:  im sure we'll all meet up tho somewhere... as for afterwards i prolly cant take part in that... grrrr cuz im 16
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

LostDwarf

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Now Found!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Bionicledwarf
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2003, 09:02:33 am »
Drink till we drop fest is on!!! lol =)

Mike
.........the one and only!