Poll

Do You Dye Your Hair?

Yes
17 (44.7%)
No
21 (55.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: October 02, 2003, 02:07:22 pm

Author Topic: Do You Dye Your Hair?  (Read 14396 times)

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Do You Dye Your Hair?
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2004, 05:28:53 pm »
My mom gets her hair straightened every couple of months. I dont think its painful at all, and you can still style your hair.

around here, its around =$300+ Which is pretty good, and it also depends on who you go to.

My mom told my cousin Ariana about it, and she got it done, and she loves it, she had really thick, wavy hair.

now its very straight and glossy.

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

CheapandEvilgrl

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Littlefish81
    • View Profile
Do You Dye Your Hair?
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2004, 04:14:21 pm »
Quote from: "loveplasticlove"
I just redid my hair a couple days ago! Black won't stick to my hair! ARGH

Thats weird, I dyed my hair black my sophomore year of college with semi-permanent dye and it never faded!!! Black won't come out of my hair.  

I've been dying my hair since 10th grade(almost 7 years now years now eek), first red like 4 different times(each time a different shade), then black for a year and half b/c like i said, it wouldn't wash out. Then back to red for a billion more shades.  Last night a bunch of guys at a concert I went to were arguing over whether my hair was red or not. Red won, so they kept calling me little red. Redheads rule, real or not =)

Tia

• MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
Do You Dye Your Hair?
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2004, 04:16:38 pm »
Quote from: "Amanda-Panda"
My mom gets her hair straightened every couple of months. I dont think its painful at all, and you can still style your hair.

around here, its around =$300+

'Spensive!! 8O
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Manda

• View Profile
Do You Dye Your Hair?
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2004, 04:28:55 pm »
Trust me its worth it, Tia.

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

JazzyManda

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
Do You Dye Your Hair?
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2004, 04:31:00 pm »
nope, i don't dye mine, i like my blonde hair. although it turns strawberry blonde in the fall/winter but the blonde comes back in the summer so there's not need for me to dye it.

Amanda

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Do You Dye Your Hair?
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2004, 04:37:05 pm »
Woot! i just got my hair streaked with red. it looks pretty cool, i'm really excited for people to see it! pictures will probably be up next weeked :)

Manda

• View Profile
Do You Dye Your Hair?
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2004, 04:41:59 pm »
Quote from: "JazzyManda"
nope, i don't dye mine, i like my blonde hair. although it turns strawberry blonde in the fall/winter but the blonde comes back in the summer so there's not need for me to dye it.

Amanda

I get like big strands of light brown in my hair, people think I stick it in alcohol or something its crazy.

;)

I love my hair though, I might straighten it on monday night, for tuesday, my friends are dying to see what it looks like down, because I seriously wear it in a perfect (I mean perfect) pony tail everyday.

Manda

JazzyManda

• AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
Do You Dye Your Hair?
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2004, 04:44:53 pm »

I love my hair though, I might straighten it on monday night, for tuesday, my friends are dying to see what it looks like down, because I seriously wear it in a perfect (I mean perfect) pony tail everyday.

Manda

lol. no bumps right? yeah, whenever i put my hair up it must NOT have any bumps in it. lol

Amanda

Manda

• View Profile
Do You Dye Your Hair?
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2004, 04:46:51 pm »
Exactly I put a bunch of hair spray then I put a lot of gel, so it looks straight and my curls look really nice, I also have a little secret, which I cannot tell.

:\

hahaahaha

I hate bumps, but you'll never see me with bumps in my hair unless I'm just being lazy around the house.

I wear my hair down at home, like now, I look like a mad cavewoman.

Manda

Alecs

• View Profile
Do You Dye Your Hair?
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2004, 04:52:01 pm »
I usually get highlights in the summer but that's about it as far as coloring my hair differently.
"The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw..."

Manda

• View Profile
Do You Dye Your Hair?
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2004, 04:52:39 pm »
Alecs you probably look sexy with your highlights!

Manda

lol :roll:

Alecs

• View Profile
Do You Dye Your Hair?
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2004, 05:01:01 pm »
Alecs you probably look sexy with your highlights!

Manda

lol :roll:

:oops:
"The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw..."

Manda

• View Profile
Do You Dye Your Hair?
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2004, 05:02:23 pm »
oh we have a hottie!

8) Manda