Author Topic: What would you call your life story?  (Read 9452 times)

PIBby

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
What would you call your life story?
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2003, 10:09:37 am »
You don't know my reasons for wanting to move to New York. I wanna get away from all this shit. I hate it.

I love the city, not grass and the country. Downtown Louisville is awful. People who live in New York City take advantage of it. I hate Louisville. I hate Kentucky. I hate everything abut it. The fact that we're known for whipping horses every year to see which jockey gets more money. And what do the horses get? Roses. It's bullshit. We're known for KFC, too. Wooo! Ugh. It's sickening, really. What else are we known for? Oh, yes. I must have forgotten. Growing tobacco. The stuff that kills.

I sure as hell know enough about it to hate it.

There's NOTHING here - NOTHING. When was the last time you saw someone successful come out of Louisville, that moved back to Lousville after they did what they had to to become famous? No one. Everyone realizes how suck-ass Louisville is and knows that they never have to come back again.

I hate our accents. I hate the fact that I know people who have relatives that live in trailors. I hate the fact we don't have a Major League Baseball team and I don't feel like driving and hour and a half out of my way to a city I should be living in but my Dad's a jackass, to see a team that's not even my homecity's own. I hate the fact that our mayor has been our mayor for 10,000 years. I hate the fact that I've seen about 3 businessmen downtown in my life. You'd never hear anyone say "Oh, when I grow up I want to move to Kentucky!" They don't, 'cause who would?

The only thing I'd miss would be my friends. But they can always come to visit.

That's why I want to move to New York. Is it a good enough answer, for you?

x Jennifer x

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - Jenniferx20@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iiijennifer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocites.com/xsorealx/Jesus.html
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2003, 11:45:47 am »
Quote from: "PIBby"
You don't know my reasons for wanting to move to New York. I wanna get away from all this shit. I hate it.

I love the city, not grass and the country. Downtown Louisville is awful. People who live in New York City take advantage of it. I hate Louisville. I hate Kentucky. I hate everything abut it. The fact that we're known for whipping horses every year to see which jockey gets more money. And what do the horses get? Roses. It's bullshit. We're known for KFC, too. Wooo! Ugh. It's sickening, really. What else are we known for? Oh, yes. I must have forgotten. Growing tobacco. The stuff that kills.

I sure as hell know enough about it to hate it.

There's NOTHING here - NOTHING. When was the last time you saw someone successful come out of Louisville, that moved back to Lousville after they did what they had to to become famous? No one. Everyone realizes how suck-ass Louisville is and knows that they never have to come back again.

I hate our accents. I hate the fact that I know people who have relatives that live in trailors. I hate the fact we don't have a Major League Baseball team and I don't feel like driving and hour and a half out of my way to a city I should be living in but my Dad's a jackass, to see a team that's not even my homecity's own. I hate the fact that our mayor has been our mayor for 10,000 years. I hate the fact that I've seen about 3 businessmen downtown in my life. You'd never hear anyone say "Oh, when I grow up I want to move to Kentucky!" They don't, 'cause who would?

The only thing I'd miss would be my friends. But they can always come to visit.

That's why I want to move to New York. Is it a good enough answer, for you?

Oh? but trust me theres lots of shit happning in new york nowadays..i'm not saying its bad but.. i wouldnt expect to much fun...to be honest i'm a country gal..i loved the country..i loved my horses cows, pigs etc! lol i loved having a farm..i loved all those things..

and i totally miss home but i know i want to become sucessful in someway..well i know people have to work hard to get where they want to be rather its being in new york or not..i was just sayin it isnt all that...theres a lot of bullshit...and girl if you can't handle a bit of the country..how the hell you gonna handle the city lol....whatever i am done..you know what you want.. you're smart..its your life..thats cool i'm gonna respect that..i was just trying to make a point...thats all no biggie..

good luck though :wink:

PIBby

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2003, 12:11:28 pm »
It's not about being able to handle things, it's the environment, what's in the country, (which is basically nothing). I lurrve 4 lanes of traffic ad huge buildings, not grass.

VanessaLover03

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GodMustHateMe003
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2003, 11:39:31 pm »
Why Would You Even Open this Book
By: Who cares!
A Very Proud NESSAholic and NESSAjedi PadVan,
Alex

NESSAholics forever!!!!