Author Topic: This Is Very Important To Me  (Read 55429 times)

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
This Is Very Important To Me
« Reply #195 on: February 29, 2004, 07:12:49 pm »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
she has explained that in some other threads...

and the reason she didn't answer to it is I told her (and she agreed) it's pointless to keep responding to some people.

Then again we'll let her tell you why, when she comes back, if she wants to tell you...

Should I feel lucky if she tells me? You're making it seem like it's some prize for her to talk to me. That's lame.Fine. If she doesn't want to say why then fine. I won't pester her. I'm not intending to. I just think people should let her fight her own battles... :roll: If other people fight your fights then you look weak. And she should be able to explain what she dishes out about the American government whenever she says it.
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

LimeTwister

« Reply #196 on: February 29, 2004, 07:14:56 pm »
and I'm sure she will, now.

she is far from weak.

sayyouwould

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 29, 2004, 07:15:36 pm »
and I'm sure she will, now.

she is far from weak.

I never called her weak.I said it would look weak. If you recall I called her smart...but I guess people don't see the GOOD I have to say. geeze

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
« Reply #198 on: February 29, 2004, 08:13:08 pm »
Kelly, you would be my best friend in the whole wide world if you would stop quoting sayyouwould.  Because it just makes me want to flame her.  And then she will cry.  And then I have to deal with her constant bitching and moaning on the MB about how mean I am.

And she is annoying enough without all of that.

Edit: In before Sayyouwould responds to this post with a comment directed to me, even though she knows I have her on ignore and won't read it, yo.

Edit Edit @ Will and T - No fair, making fun of the English this late.  It's like 4 AM for them right now.  And plus, braveheart is on TNT so I think they are hiding from angry scotts having flashbacks :)
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

tricia

• Moderators
  • Trust me, I'm a doctor.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #199 on: February 29, 2004, 08:17:32 pm »
That's why those suckers lost the Revolution.  Sleeping at 4AM.

Pansy asses.
I think you underestimate the level of my sneakiness

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 29, 2004, 08:20:15 pm »
Quote from: "tricia"

Pansy asses.

That, or the French came and rescued our sorry asses. :wink:
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne

LimeTwister

« Reply #201 on: February 29, 2004, 08:23:18 pm »
LOL I love message boards, they remind me of 4th grade where everyday we'd try a new subject but ended up everyday in the same conversation....

*needs sleep...Tricia rub some of that energy off on me*

keith

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - keithrj997
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 29, 2004, 08:25:48 pm »
Quote from: "Grakthis"
Kelly, you would be my best friend in the whole wide world if you would stop quoting sayyouwould.  Because it just makes me want to flame her.  And then she will cry.  And then I have to deal with her constant bitching and moaning on the MB about how mean I am.

Edit: In before Sayyouwould responds to this post with a comment directed to me, even though she knows I have her on ignore and won't read it, yo.

Edit Edit @ Will and T - No fair, making fun of the English this late.  It's like 4 AM for them right now.  And plus, braveheart is on TNT so I think they are hiding from angry scotts having flashbacks :)
Hey Andrew brings up a good point about the ignore list feature, it's sorta pointless because someone could easily quote what the other person is saying and you wouldn' t have any control over it  :?

sayyouwould

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 29, 2004, 08:28:36 pm »
Quote from: "keith"

Hey Andrew brings up a good point about the ignore list feature, it's sorta pointless because someone could easily quote what the other person is saying and you wouldn' t have any control over it  :?

Damn Keith! I had to read his crap...I don't think he realizes he's on my ignore as well...dumbass. lol cry somemore again Andy.

snapple936

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Snapple936
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 29, 2004, 08:33:22 pm »

2) WACK UP! Bush is not the greatest thing to walk the Earth.

i love the fact that you said WACK aaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha oh jb i love you so.

and andrew :-) i just learned how to use the quote feature, so i go a little crazy sometimes. i'll be YOUR best friend if you keep arguing like you do. it's funny shit.

kelley
...i'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun, you know that only the good

tricia

• Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #205 on: February 29, 2004, 08:40:57 pm »
Quote from: "m125 Boy"
Quote from: "tricia"

Pansy asses.

That, or the French came and rescued our sorry asses. :wink:

And what cracks me up about that is now they're all "WAR!?!?!? WHAT WAR?!?!?!  Who knew about zis war?" when the Nazis are marching through Paris...

tricia

• Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #206 on: February 29, 2004, 08:41:54 pm »
LOL I love message boards, they remind me of 4th grade where everyday we'd try a new subject but ended up everyday in the same conversation....

*needs sleep...Tricia rub some of that energy off on me*

I'm telling.  I'm so telling.

I'm also going to bed soon.  I have to be at the gym at 6.  LOL

kev222

• VCUBs
  • zero vector
    • AOL Instant Messenger - k3v222
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kev.nu/vc
    • Email
« Reply #207 on: March 01, 2004, 01:15:42 am »
But if I use the "people against this hate fags" argument it gets a lot more attention :)

That's why I wouldn't let the issue drop. It's a dirty debating tactic. For shame.

How about this statement; Everyone who is for this amendment, on the basis of believing that gary marriage is morally wrong, is a bigot.

Does that statement hold up better in your mind?

No, for reasons along the same lines as the things many have already pointed out in this thread. If a person believes that (just for example say) banks should not be able to refuse gay people a mortgage that an equivelent married couple are entitled to, or that gays should not be denied whatever other important legal stuff comes attached to marriage (like the things Todd mentioned), just that gay people should not be allowed to marry, then this support for a ban on homosexual marriage doesn't involve support for loss of homosexual rights. So in this case there would be no bigotry. Or would that still be bigotry to you because the person would still believe homosexual marriage is a sin and this belief is the basis for their support of a ban? But, let's leave it at that (edit: unless you have anything else to say), I'm tired, so yes the statement stands.

-Kev

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 01, 2004, 09:06:51 am »
Quote from: "Kev222"
No, for reasons along the same lines as the things many have already pointed out in this thread. If a person believes that (just for example say) banks should not be able to refuse gay people a mortgage that an equivelent married couple are entitled to, or that gays should not be denied whatever other important legal stuff comes attached to marriage (like the things Todd mentioned), just that gay people should not be allowed to marry, then this support for a ban on homosexual marriage doesn't involve support for loss of homosexual rights. So in this case there would be no bigotry. Or would that still be bigotry to you because the person would still believe homosexual marriage is a sin and this belief is the basis for their support of a ban? But, let's leave it at that (edit: unless you have anything else to say), I'm tired, so yes the statement stands.

-Kev

Truth.  I agree with your statements.

If your (or a hypothetical persons) stance is that of Will's, I have no problems with you.  It's valid to refuse to let the government redefine a word that has had a set social meaning for hundreds of years.

If your stance is to deny homosexuals the rights that everyone else recieves, because you feel it is somehow wrong, then you are a bigot.

If your stance is that Homosexual marriages should have the same rights but a different name, then in my mind you aren't opposed to homosexual marriages as an institution... you are just against redefineing a word.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

---Andrew

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 01, 2004, 09:09:13 am »
Quote from: "snapple936"
and andrew :-) i just learned how to use the quote feature, so i go a little crazy sometimes. i'll be YOUR best friend if you keep arguing like you do. it's funny shit.

kelley

hehehehe.  I will be more than happy to continue my aguing :)

I <3 Your Sig.  If I were Gay, I'd so jump Chris.  He's so tiny!!!

---Andrew