Author Topic: 12/16/07 Christmas show in San Jose, CA (hosted by BSB).  (Read 3095 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
12/16/07 Christmas show in San Jose, CA (hosted by BSB).
« on: December 11, 2007, 05:18:14 pm »
The Backstreet Boys are hosting *cries* I wish I lived in Nor Cal. Well, 3 out of 4 of them will be hosting at least. Howie just got married so he won't be.

Here's the info. & other artists that will be there it's a really good lineup:
http://www.star1013fm.com/pages/TFT_benefit.html

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 07:00:59 pm »
Yay! Thanks so much Laura. I looked at V's site yesterday and didn't see that listed. We are all so bummed the other Nor Cal shows this week are sold out and can't make them...  Seriously, I can't understand why they don't tell us about these things. Don't they think she wants some familiar faces or just some support even. Thank God for other NESSAholics.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 07:41:47 pm »
I GET TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAY!!!!!! im taking my friends and im gonna wait in line really early to get a good seat!!!!!!!! i cant wait!!!!

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 08:50:52 pm »
Quote from: "eclv"
Yay! Thanks so much Laura. I looked at V's site yesterday and didn't see that listed. We are all so bummed the other Nor Cal shows this week are sold out and can't make them...  Seriously, I can't understand why they don't tell us about these things. Don't they think she wants some familiar faces or just some support even. Thank God for other NESSAholics.

Your welcome :) & yeah it's not on BSB's site either I found out from their fans lol

If you run into Brian think you can get an autograph made out to me? haha he's really sweet so he probably will if you get the chance to ask. Or any of the guys.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 07:48:22 am »
I seriously cant wait to go, its in SJ, where im from!!! the last concert i went to was in san fran and it was hard to get there cause i had school and a play practice and stuff, we also got lost on our way to the swedish american hall. lol. I know EXACTLY where this is!!!! i used [used is the key word, they were all b*tches and played favorites] to do plays in the theater right behind it! so its gonna be easy to get there. i cant wait!! its only 10 minutes away from my house!!! YAAAAAY!!!!!

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 12:05:59 pm »
I am gonna go and stand in line in a half hour!!! i Cant wait!!!!