Author Topic: Arafat died  (Read 3861 times)

HappyZen

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Fell off the ass end of the world.
    • MSN Messenger - youfoundzen@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Arafat died
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2004, 09:14:50 am »
Quote from: "m125 Boy"
Israel made an offer. Arafat rejected it. Pretty much, Israel offered them all the lands they currently controlled. Arafat didn't think that was good enough. He wanted more and he wanted Jerusalem.

A former girlfriend is an Israeli national. I have to know this stuff.

Why should he give back something the Palestinians Arabs had to begin with, and not only that, make a MILLION consessions in giving it back?!?!!?
They controlled ALL the land!
Just like Jerusalem is holy to Jews it also is the Muslims!!
Remember the Jews took the land from the Palestinians not visa versa, and yet he is thought of as the "bad guy" for wanting 100% of his peopls rights back?

They're pulling back into settlements and the wall is going up for good.
It's the Israelis that are the occupiers ... they should make more concessions ... and be there graciously.
Arbs and Christians have lived there for centuaries with minimal violence.  Under Israel law, noone but Israelis have rights.
West Bank were never allowed to visit Gaza ... what sort of warped peace would that have been ...

100% Unemploment in Palestine, while they see the jewish people in luxuary. there is no fairness or justice ... the Israelis care 0% for the Arabs. there will never be a state.
Well done Arafat for standing up to pressure in such a determined fashion, and alwasy keeping the Palestinian issue #1.
They talk about "oh maybe now there will be peace" ... meaning oh yes, now the Arabs will concede more and more.
I wish the all the Arabs in all the countries would pull their finger out.
It really pisses me off.

esta vida es un sueño y soñaré
~*~save the uni