Author Topic: The rain.  (Read 11465 times)

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
The rain.
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2007, 01:19:15 pm »
Quote from: "carterrocks"
Quote from: "portions.for.foxes"
Quote from: "beautyofspeed"
I like your user name, tis it not a Tori Amos song?  I think we like the rain because of the atmosphere it creates, it makes us cold and then we have to get warm and that process is so comfortable.

It is a Tori song, yes :)

I love Tori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tori Amos sucks.

Tori doesn't suck.

Yes. She does.

All she does it talk about faeries and personify her songs as she humps her piano infront of everyone.

She hardly talks about faeries anymore and so what if she personifies her songs? There that good, why not class them as people?  Humps?  You try playing a piano and a keyboard at the same time!

I have, and I've never humped anything while doing so. :|
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

carterrocks

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
The rain.
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2007, 09:46:48 am »
I like your user name, tis it not a Tori Amos song?  I think we like the rain because of the atmosphere it creates, it makes us cold and then we have to get warm and that process is so comfortable.

Tori Amos sucks.

Tori doesn't suck.

Yes. She does.

All she does it talk about faeries and personify her songs as she humps her piano infront of everyone.

She hardly talks about faeries anymore and so what if she personifies her songs? There that good, why not class them as people?  Humps?  You try playing a piano and a keyboard at the same time!

Eh...I've stopped caring.

beautyofspeed

• View Profile
The rain.
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2007, 12:40:26 pm »

We get loads of rain in England (i know how stereotypical), we had snow like a week ago- so cool!  I LOVE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!- prefer it to the rain.  I love how it reflects light, even in the night it makes it look light ah...

Are you from the west midlands? That's where I'm from, but I moved recently. It always snows there when I'm not there :( Sucks.

beautyofspeed

• View Profile
The rain.
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2007, 12:48:43 pm »

Tori Amos sucks.

She does not "suck" she's just not to your taste. She's been around for 15 years and has 9 albums (not including greatest hits or covers) including 6 top 10 in the US. Some how I don't think she'd manage that if she sucked.

And only sings about faeries? I can only think of A Sorta Fairytale (fairytale, not faeries, you know.. which Vanessa has also sung about ¬.¬). So please, enlighten me about all these faerie songs.

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
The rain.
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2007, 04:35:31 pm »

Tori Amos sucks.

Tori doesn't suck.

Yes. She does.

Eh...I've stopped caring.

Good for you.

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
The rain.
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2007, 04:36:52 pm »

Tori Amos sucks.

She does not "suck" she's just not to your taste. She's been around for 15 years and has 9 albums (not including greatest hits or covers) including 6 top 10 in the US. Some how I don't think she'd manage that if she sucked.

And only sings about faeries? I can only think of A Sorta Fairytale (fairytale, not faeries, you know.. which Vanessa has also sung about
¬.¬). So please, enlighten me about all these faerie songs.

Yeah, I still think she sucks.

I never said she sings about faeries. I said talks. Have you read her book? If not, do so. All she does in that goddamn book is talk about faeries. Worst book ever.

beautyofspeed

• View Profile
The rain.
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2007, 04:46:56 pm »

Tori Amos sucks.

And only sings about faeries? I can only think of A Sorta Fairytale (fairytale, not faeries, you know.. which Vanessa has also sung about

I never said she sings about faeries. I said talks. Have you read her book? If not, do so. All she does in that goddamn book is talk about faeries. Worst book ever.

Ah, my mistake. Still, it really pisses me off when people say clearly talented artists suck just because they don't like them. Also, what she writes about doesn't have anything to do with her music.

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
The rain.
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2007, 04:57:24 pm »

Tori Amos sucks.

Ah, my mistake. Still, it really pisses me off when people say clearly talented artists suck just because they don't like them. Also, what she writes about doesn't have anything to do with her music.

I can say a "clearly talented artist" sucks if I want to. lol It's called an opinion, sorry if you don't like it.

Anyways, I'm done being bitchy. lol

carterrocks

• View Profile
The rain.
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2007, 05:34:47 am »

Tori Amos sucks.

I can say a "clearly talented artist" sucks if I want to. lol It's called an opinion, sorry if you don't like it.

Oh O_0 that was being bitchy, sorry I'm from England we raise the bar on bitching :)

Si

• Fine as dandelions
  • Down a Rabbithole
    • View Profile
The rain.
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2007, 06:52:08 am »
If it's an opinion, then you say : "I think / find that Tori Amos sucks."
If you think she sucks, why read her book in the first place? ;)

By the way, I love Tori Amos (my favorite artist of all times, to be honest), and I like the rain, but only when I don't have to go somewhere by bike. :D

• SHUT  UP  when  I'm  talking  to  you... !
 You  hear  me?  ANSWER  me !! •

beautyofspeed

• View Profile
The rain.
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2007, 07:26:25 am »

Tori Amos sucks.

I know you're entitled to your opinion, but I just think it's better so say "I don't like..." instead of they suck. I guess we should just agree to disagree.

jessica73

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - cloud_strife_73@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - bluedragonrider1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/dragonknight337/
The rain.
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2007, 08:48:37 am »
Quote from: "Suicidalboobs"
rain makes me smile. I always go out and stand in it. Even when it's pouring.

I go stand in the doorway. I'm not messing up my hair do. :P

My senior year of HS, we played in the Savannah St. Patrick's Day Parade. It poured all 5 miles of the parade. That was enough playing in the rain for at least another couple of years, lol.

I love the rain, though. I wish I had a skylight in my room to watch it. :D
Starbuck is mai waifu

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
The rain.
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2007, 03:28:08 pm »
I love the Rain....its raining right now!! its fun to just walk around in it when it is pouring!

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
The rain.
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2007, 03:30:50 pm »
love the rain! But now its snowing!  :twisted:

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
The rain.
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2007, 08:20:45 am »
Quote from: "itsthefiveofus"
love the rain! But now its snowing!  :twisted:

doesnt snow where i live! i like a little bit of snow, but not like where you have to be snowed in. just a little sprinkle of it i guess