Author Topic: Josh Groban, anyone?  (Read 22408 times)

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
Josh Groban, anyone?
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2003, 08:56:44 am »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"
it has an awesome song called "You Raise Me Up" you might have heard it on the promo for the "Saving Jessica Lynch" movie on NBC

oh he sings that?  I thought it was Clay Aiken, teeheehee.  **i know my sis is gonna beat me when she sees me next for that one!**
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Josh Groban, anyone?
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2003, 09:33:24 am »
Quote from: "Dancernl"
it has an awesome song called "You Raise Me Up" you might have heard it on the promo for the "Saving Jessica Lynch" movie on NBC

oh he sings that?  I thought it was Clay Aiken, teeheehee.  **i know my sis is gonna beat me when she sees me next for that one!**

no, i'm going to take the highroad on this one.....and instead i'm going to bitch slap you. :-P

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Josh Groban, anyone?
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2003, 07:54:56 am »
His new album comes out today. I gotta go get it. I should have pre-ordered it but I did not.

I am very excited that he is going on tour. I have my eye on Jan 27 in Sacramento.

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Josh Groban, anyone?
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2003, 08:00:44 am »
lol, i convinced my dad to join the fan club so we could get the extra extra featured album! i'm such a dork. the only prob is that he won't pay over the internet, so we have to wait four weeks to get it, so i might just buy the regular one at walmart to hold me over :-P

i know what you mean about him going on tour! i'm so happy! i'm trying to convince dad to take me to the NYC show, it's the only one relatively near where i live, but i doubt he will. eh well. i hope you get to go let!

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Josh Groban, anyone?
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2003, 08:06:34 am »
yeah I thought about joining too, I am not sure why I haven't. I think it was cause the only thing that interested me was getting pre-order concert tickets two days sooner. But really it's not a concert where I want to be up front dancing or anything.

But I know that there will be many tears shed at that concert. I just love his music. Like "Oceano" I have no idea what he is saying but you can just hear his passion and it just is so pretty. aaahhhh

Thanks I am going to get tickets for me and my mom since I didn't take her with me to see Celine.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Josh Groban, anyone?
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2003, 08:10:21 am »
I totally forgot about GMA today, crap!!

I don't know what part of NY you are in but there wa an in-store today at Virgin.

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Josh Groban, anyone?
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2003, 08:22:43 am »
Quote from: "eclv"
I totally forgot about GMA today, crap!!

I don't know what part of NY you are in but there wa an in-store today at Virgin.

GMA?

i live about four hours north of there, that's why it takes a lot of persuading on my part to get my dad to agree to go! damn i wish i had known, i would have tried to get him to take me!

we're singing Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring in my choir! We actually don't sound half bad either  :wink:

i know what you mean about the passion in his songs. i think that's what makes him more than just a tenor opera singer. You can tell he really means what he's saying, which makes it even better than it already is.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Josh Groban, anyone?
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2003, 01:15:35 pm »
GMA is Good Morning America, sorry. I thought you knew.

I just got back from Best Buy and they had the limited edition on sale from $27.99 to $17.99 so I got it.  :D

LimeTwister

Josh Groban, anyone?
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2003, 01:27:05 pm »
lol, i convinced my dad to join the fan club so we could get the extra extra featured album! i'm such a dork. the only prob is that he won't pay over the internet, so we have to wait four weeks to get it, so i might just buy the regular one at walmart to hold me over :-P

i know what you mean about him going on tour! i'm so happy! i'm trying to convince dad to take me to the NYC show, it's the only one relatively near where i live, but i doubt he will. eh well. i hope you get to go let!

your dad sounds like a puppy...

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Josh Groban, anyone?
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2003, 01:59:48 pm »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"

LMAO my sis said the same thing :-P i'm not going to be able to make it to any of the shows though  :cry:

I get the album today  :D

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
Josh Groban, anyone?
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2003, 02:45:24 pm »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"

LMAO my sis said the same thing :-P i'm not going to be able to make it to any of the shows though  :cry:

I get the album today  :D

yeah thanks to jessie he'll never get a date now :wink: good job sis
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Josh Groban, anyone?
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2003, 03:10:33 pm »
Quote from: "Dancernl"
yeah thanks to jessie he'll never get a date now :wink: good job sis

:twisted: (sorry, inside joke)

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Josh Groban, anyone?
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2003, 10:21:00 am »
I forgot to tell you I got tickets!! Yay for me!!

Did you get the cd yet? I love #3, "Mi Mancherai" well all of them really but yeah  :wink:

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Josh Groban, anyone?
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2003, 10:37:06 am »
woo hoo! *is so jealous* yeah, i bought the regular cd, our membership still has yet to be processed, which means i'm going to be waiting at least a good two months for the extra extra cd. I looooove "remember when it rained" and "never let go." "Broken Vow" is also pretty good, it sounds a LOT better than the orgininal version!

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Josh Groban, anyone?
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2003, 05:52:54 pm »
Thanks, I am pretty excited about it. I also got tickets to the LA show. He has pretty much sold out every show in the first few hours.

I just saw that his entire tour except Radio City is sold out!! Hurry get tickets.