Author Topic: Fan Reviews of Heroes and Thieves  (Read 31441 times)

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
Re: Spring Street.....and the new album
« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2007, 08:37:57 pm »
Quote from: "**Ann-Marie89**"
Quote from: "NoelleNC"
To be honest I'm not sure that this album IS Nessa's best work.. Like don't get angry at me its just my opinion, but the whole reason I loved Nessa in the first place was cause I love Classically based music, and I loved how she was so creative not just with words but rhythms and styles too. All her old stuff, especially the B-sides and many off Harmonium like Papa, were all amazing songs that were so original compared to ANYTHING else out there. She has to be the only performer who can play just her and the piano and still sound complete.
With Heroes and Thieves this isn't the case. It needs the back up vocals, the drums, the orchestral arrangements and the layers. I'm just not sure she has stuck to who she is, or whether she is sacrificing her style for the sake of commercial success? Thats not to say I think that's wrong, its all about different priorities. But If you guys listen to Other Linda Perry songs- many of Christina Aguilera's songs are written by her. You can hear the EXACT same construction techniques. Simple compositional techniques like not straying from a key, sticking to simple triad chords (major or minor) modulation, 1st-5th and 7th chord progressions etc. Very "modern" But NOT avante garde or original. Vanessa's new album is very beautiful in its honesty, and I think it will do well. But only because it's content is aimed for those with a limited musical palette. Notice how it's labelled as "Pop"?
I just feel that creatively, Vanessa showed SO much more variety of styles and ideas in her old stuff! Compare Red Ditty, Papa, A Thousand Miles, Unsung, Prince, Birdie, and Twilight. All very different from each other. But to me, The One, This Time, and Home are all very similar. Don't get me wrong I love her stuff! I just think maybe she gave up on her old stuff because people "didn't like it"
So sad.... :(

Anyway just my piece ^_^ Hopefully no one takes offense to this. 8O
And this isn't a dig! I'm just disagreeing with those who think that this is her best album..

Katherine Ann Marie

How do you know all these songs NEED the production to back them up? The only one we've heard live so far that I agree weighs heavily on production to sound complete is "Nolita Fairytale". We've heard This Time, The One, Hands On Me, Home, Heroes and Thieves and Fools Like Me live- and to be honest, with the exception of Hands On Me (imo, bc I like the studio version) I think that all the live versions DO sound complete. I especially like the live versions of Fools Like Me. And that's like half of the album. So idk what you are saying in that respect. We haven't even heard the other songs live, how can we judge?

Because that's five out of eleven songs that I think need the extras. What I'm saying is, you can listen to these songs without instruments, and they sound OK, but take a song like Papa- if that had any other instruments it would be tacky and ruin in. Im not saying they're bad without the extras, Im just saying that unlike her previous work, the extra instruments enhance the songs. And yes we can judge! because the style of all her songs on this album is exactly the same! If you play all her stuff, you'll know this. She never used to include the vocal melody in the piano, but now she does. All the new songs stick to a very regimented chord progression and don't stray very much at all. Yes there is some modulation but apart from that.... There is now in all her new stuff, a definite separation between the right hand piano line and the left. Previously, everything moved as one.

And in regards to Linda Perry- listen to Christina Aguilera's song "Beautiful"  "The Voice Within" and even "Hurt" they all have exactly the same rhythm and musical style (composition wise) that "The one" and "This Time" have! you know how its like one note and then the bottom two of the triad or whatever. that sort of constant rhythm. I cant explain it but if you compare them you will know what I mean. Vanessa never used to do that in ANY of her songs! The left hand was usually simple and the right was usually a Second melody to what she sang, so her old stuff you could say was polyphonic, and now its just homophonic.. with the main melody of her voice, mostly imitated by the piano in the right hand, with the bass in the left. Don't get me wrong, Fools Like me is an Awesome song and its probably the most different to the other ones, its just what I've noticed as a stylistic change in her music.

Peace everyone :) lol I don't mean to offend!

I understand you a little bit, but I think that maybe she is just trying new things. I actually like the way she works the melody of the singing into the piano in some of the songs- and usually I don't like that in songs at all. I think Vanessa is clever at using her techniques, and I would say it's more a new stylistic choice than anything else. I don't think she's forsaken her classical roots and I doubt we'll never hear any throwbacks from her in the future. And her singing/playing the melody isn't necessarily a new thing- she did it in Papa, too. . . "Love plastic love, you're a genuine wanna be" =)

davidjp

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - hon8888@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Fan Reviews of Heroes and Thieves
« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2007, 07:50:20 am »
With Be Not Nobody and Harmonium, there was one song on each of the albums, i would not listen to, they are "Prince" and "Pap". With Heroes and Thieves, i like every song and there isn't a song i dont like.

1. Nolita Fairytale 7/10 - nothing special, i like the bridge though.

2. Hands On Me - 9/10 - i was pleasantly surprised with this song, i wasn't a fan of it when she played it live, it sounded boring to me, but i really liked how it turned out.

3. Spring Street 7/10 - it's alright, not a stand out track for me

4. My Best, 9.5/10 - it has a really nice melody, very hard for me to not sing along to this song, second best track for me on the album

5. Come Undone, 9/10 - again, a good sing along song, but i don't like the intro, i like the outro though

6. The One, 8.5/10 - i agree with many people on this board, it would be much better without Stevie's vocals, but it's still a beautifully written song.

7. Heroes and Thieves, 9/10 - i've always loved this song, and i love the cello part, however, i feel it could have been better produced. It could have been more raw, it sounds too happy for me.

8. This Time 7/10 - Hugely disappointed with how this turned out. It was one of my favourite songs when she performed it live. It's too damn slow. It sounds so heavy, it would sound so much better if she sped it up.

9. Fools like me, 8.5/10 - very catchy song, wouldn't have imagined it to turn out like this, but i'm happy with this song

10. Home 9.5/10 - Wow, this song is amazing, i would give this song a 10 if it had more emphasis on strings like in Twilight. The outro is absolutely sublime. Makes me wanna learn the piano.

11. More Than This, 10/10 - The best song on the album by far. Beautiful lyrics and melody and perfectly produced. This song will top my itunes play count very soon. :D This could be my favourite Vanessa song ever.
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.

_Ben

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 03, 2007, 03:01:06 am »
Nolita Fairytale - I think it's probably the most accesible song on the album, as its simple and has a catchy melody enhanced by modern production. Not my favourite song on the album, and I usually skip it because I've listened to it so many times. Lyrics are too specific (ie "Stevie knows and I thank her so") which ultimately means that the ambiguity and other interpretations of the song are lost, making it kind of shallow lyrically. 7/10

Hands On Me - Love the 2-3.... and the "alright" at the beginning of the song. At first I thought the song was a bit overproduced, but now I've come to appreciate the diversity between the songs on this album and those on Harmonium. The violin in the second verse could (and in my opinion should) explore its range more as opposed to just playing the same note over and over again. The chorus at the last chorus also make the song sound a bit cheesy. I prefer the live version... 8/10

Spring Street - One of my favourite songs on the album. At first the "nah nah nah nah" annoyed me, but now I realise the importance of it in making both the song catchy to people, but as well as enhancing the whole idea she intrinsically explores through the lyrics. I read the song as being about the cycle of motherhood, and how it continues. Verse 1 daughter is let by mother into the world on their own, Verse 2 daughter meets someones and settles down, Verse 3 the daughter is now saying goodbye to her own daughter....I think the "nah nah nah nah" is kind of about the way in which the same things happen over and over again....if that makes sense? Anyway, I really like the verses of this song. The simple and acoustic sound contrasts from the thicker texture of the chorus. 9/10

My Best - Never release this as a single! It's way too boring in my opinion...whilst the thought and sentiment might be nice, the result is boring, the structure is confusing (which are the verses/choruses??) and the melody sounds like something a three-year old could have made up. I dont mind the "its like you never left" descending ideas (im guessing this is the chorus?) but they are too short to make a lasting impact on a listener. I always skip this song. 6/10

Come Undone - Organ reverb at the beginning is too long. Once would have been enough, no need to repeat the same instrument playing solo for that long unless it changes significantally. I like the piano intro, and the acoustic Michelle Branch feel this song takes. "there are people in this lifetime, we should never meet" - I really like this lyric, and the darker and honest tone the music takes during that part of the song. I like the clapping at the piano outro, it kind of brings it back down to a very raw and intimate level. I love listening to the final piano melodies. 8.5/10

The One - I LOVE the harmonising at the beginning of the song, however the tone the rest of the song follows doesn't fit in with the beginning. I was expecting some kind of mystical and dark song, but it ends up a corny love song. I don't mind Stevie's vocals now, and think that this is probably the best song for her to duet with on the album, but maybe if she sung on "spring street" it would be better as that has the whole mother/daughter old/youth theme running through it....anyone agree? 7/10

Heroes and Thieves - the whole "folk" instrument thing happening makes the song sound like a travelling circus with a gypsy vibe running through it. I prefer the vocals on this song as they are stronger than the live, however some of the instruments ruin it and make the song sound way too upbeat when it's suppose to be extremely emotional and raw. at least thats what i fell in love with the live version for. 7/10

This Time - Linda Perry = death. No wonder Vanessa only put one of her songs on the album. The lyrics are cliche, the piano accompaniment and melody are both repetitive and are based around only a few notes of the simple 1-4-5 chord progression probably employed by Linda Perry. It sounds like a standard pop song, piano intro, verse, chorus, verse 2, middle 8, chorus, outro.....vanessa is so much better than a song like this. The slow tempo of the song makes the song drag on too much, and I find this is another song I skip. Live version =  better. 7/10

Fools Like Me - My favourite song on the album. I love the thick sound of the intro which then dies off in the verse, gradually building up agian to the chorus. I love "sand in my shoes" and "ink on a page" pre-chorus parts, they make the song that little bit better. The lyrics in this song are one of the few that feel as if they are coming straight from Vanessa's heart as opposed to Irv Gotti's wallet...If you try and ignore the slight overproduction on the song during the middle 8 you can tell vanessa had heaps of emotion in the "and its BREAKING" part of the song. Too bad its lost in an attempt to appeal to todays music tastes. Still, a great song. My favourite on the album. 9.5/10

Home - the vocals are a little bit overproduced in this song, however during the verses you can hear the emotion in her voice. I like in this song how it starts simple, and gradually the piano/vocals become more expressive and complex. The feel Vanessa creates at the beginning is tepidatious/uncertain and by the end of the song as she realises "I've always known with you I am home" her vocals are a  lot more definite...she's made up her mind. I like how the song flows like that, gradually increasing. Followed by an awesome piano outro. Tied for second favourite song on the album. Still, I have a soft spot for the live vesrsion. 9/10

More Than This - I can't express how great this song is. Starts simple, and then builds up a little, then goes back to being simple, then builds up...its just constantly having the listener waiting for the climax of the song and then BAM there comes the "lets live in the glory". The lyrics are poetic and outsanding ["times may be so easily mine"]. I think this is a great ending to a soundtrack....very orchestral, borderline cheesy at parts, but overall a great song. 9/10

Overall I'm impressed with the album. I havn't been able to put it down over the past few days, and everyday I find something new in each song. That's what was missing with Harmonium, as it was very thin texture-wise (often just piano/v). I think V has grown as an artist, and once she has a commercial success I think she will go back to writing the more intimate stuff we are use to and IMO she is more comftorble with. Nevertheless she still feels very comftorble with this album  :)

emil0ca

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • MSN Messenger - emil0ca@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://devoted.to/cardinalbabes
« Reply #108 on: October 03, 2007, 04:29:53 am »
Spring Street and The One are both produced by Linda Perry, right?

Loved This Time live, but it is just sooooooooooooo incredibly slow on the album version.

liquidblue244

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 03, 2007, 09:29:37 am »
To be honest I'm not sure that this album IS Nessa's best work.. Like don't get angry at me its just my opinion, but the whole reason I loved Nessa in the first place was cause I love Classically based music, and I loved how she was so creative not just with words but rhythms and styles too. All her old stuff, especially the B-sides and many off Harmonium like Papa, were all amazing songs that were so original compared to ANYTHING else out there. She has to be the only performer who can play just her and the piano and still sound complete.
With Heroes and Thieves this isn't the case. It needs the back up vocals, the drums, the orchestral arrangements and the layers. I'm just not sure she has stuck to who she is, or whether she is sacrificing her style for the sake of commercial success? Thats not to say I think that's wrong, its all about different priorities. But If you guys listen to Other Linda Perry songs- many of Christina Aguilera's songs are written by her. You can hear the EXACT same construction techniques. Simple compositional techniques like not straying from a key, sticking to simple triad chords (major or minor) modulation, 1st-5th and 7th chord progressions etc. Very "modern" But NOT avante garde or original. Vanessa's new album is very beautiful in its honesty, and I think it will do well. But only because it's content is aimed for those with a limited musical palette. Notice how it's labelled as "Pop"?
I just feel that creatively, Vanessa showed SO much more variety of styles and ideas in her old stuff! Compare Red Ditty, Papa, A Thousand Miles, Unsung, Prince, Birdie, and Twilight. All very different from each other. But to me, The One, This Time, and Home are all very similar. Don't get me wrong I love her stuff! I just think maybe she gave up on her old stuff because people "didn't like it"

And this isn't a dig! I'm just disagreeing with those who think that this is her best album..

Katherine Ann Marie

How do you know all these songs NEED the production to back them up? The only one we've heard live so far that I agree weighs heavily on production to sound complete is "Nolita Fairytale". We've heard This Time, The One, Hands On Me, Home, Heroes and Thieves and Fools Like Me live- and to be honest, with the exception of Hands On Me (imo, bc I like the studio version) I think that all the live versions DO sound complete. I especially like the live versions of Fools Like Me. And that's like half of the album. So idk what you are saying in that respect. We haven't even heard the other songs live, how can we judge?

Because that's five out of eleven songs that I think need the extras. What I'm saying is, you can listen to these songs without instruments, and they sound OK, but take a song like Papa- if that had any other instruments it would be tacky and ruin in. Im not saying they're bad without the extras, Im just saying that unlike her previous work, the extra instruments enhance the songs. And yes we can judge! because the style of all her songs on this album is exactly the same! If you play all her stuff, you'll know this. She never used to include the vocal melody in the piano, but now she does. All the new songs stick to a very regimented chord progression and don't stray very much at all. Yes there is some modulation but apart from that.... There is now in all her new stuff, a definite separation between the right hand piano line and the left. Previously, everything moved as one.

And in regards to Linda Perry- listen to Christina Aguilera's song "Beautiful"  "The Voice Within" and even "Hurt" they all have exactly the same rhythm and musical style (composition wise) that "The one" and "This Time" have! you know how its like one note and then the bottom two of the triad or whatever. that sort of constant rhythm. I cant explain it but if you compare them you will know what I mean. Vanessa never used to do that in ANY of her songs! The left hand was usually simple and the right was usually a Second melody to what she sang, so her old stuff you could say was polyphonic, and now its just homophonic.. with the main melody of her voice, mostly imitated by the piano in the right hand, with the bass in the left. Don't get me wrong, Fools Like me is an Awesome song and its probably the most different to the other ones, its just what I've noticed as a stylistic change in her music.

I understand you a little bit, but I think that maybe she is just trying new things. I actually like the way she works the melody of the singing into the piano in some of the songs- and usually I don't like that in songs at all. I think Vanessa is clever at using her techniques, and I would say it's more a new stylistic choice than anything else. I don't think she's forsaken her classical roots and I doubt we'll never hear any throwbacks from her in the future. And her singing/playing the melody isn't necessarily a new thing- she did it in Papa, too. . . "Love plastic love, you're a genuine wanna be" =)

I have to agree with Noelle, I think she is just trying new things. V's not gonna be doing the same things all the time. She changed up her style a little bit, and progressing as an artist. If she did all her old songs with the same formula.....well, there would be no difference between them and the newer songs. People change.

And all the constellations, shine down on you and me...

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 03, 2007, 10:28:21 am »

Katherine Ann Marie

I actually agree with you on many of your points, but I think there's a definite reason for her change in writing style, and as a songwriter myself I can relate and see her approach to these new songs.

Vanessa's stated before that she writes the piano first, and then incorporates a vocal melody and lyrics, and I write the same way. And it's really easy to sing along to some of the parts you end up playing on the instrument, writing for piano is very different from writing for guitar. Guitarists can get away with strumming any sort of chord progression and just play the chords straight, and it'll sound perfectly fine and normal on guitar.

But you can't really write like that for piano, it sounds boring, and just doesn't work as well, so you have to put a hook in the piano part, and weave a melody into it, so that's it's catchy and grabs people, and a lot of the times, it's hard to establish a different melody to sing over the melody you're playing in the accompanyment, it starts to conflict. So, I find myself from time to time singing what I play everynow and then, and it's a very natural instinctual thing to do, and sometimes I won't even realize I'm doing it.

You really won't encounter this problem if you writes lyrics and vocals first, and then write an accompanyment to your vocals and melody, but writers such as Vanessa, don't do this and focus on the music itself first, this process is actually a lot lot harder, because you have to do stuff that fits what you're playing, and as a result it becomes very structured and often times frusterating. Heh.

Vanessa says she's also been focusing on melodies themselves a lot more, with BNN she wrote great piano parts, but her vocals weren't anything particularly strong or catchy, A Thousand Miles is catchy because of the piano hook, not her singing. Now we're starting to see Vanessa evolve and grow as a singer and not just a writer, so this is a very different aspect of herself as an artist that's she exploring. The vocal melodies in H&T are very strong, the piano parts may not always be as strong, but she's not relying on the piano as much to carry her through a song. Which is either a good or bad thing depending on one's view.

I fully agree on This Time though, it's bland uninspired writing, it's stuff we've all heard before, especially from Linda.
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
« Reply #111 on: October 10, 2007, 02:00:04 am »
I really love the strings all throughout the album.  They sound very wooden, if you'll forgive the term.  

What really amazes me about this album is that, except for maybe two moments on the whole album, Vanessa's voice is really something!  There are so many times on this album where I know where the melody is going, and I think, oh no, she can't do that, but she nails it!  All in control and right on pitch, be it high or low.  I guess she has really continued to develop as a singer over the years.  

I have to say that this album is so different from what I would've expected a year or two ago, and it was so much more than I was expecting when I put it on.  Even the songs I had heard before seem to come alive and give me chills the way they're presented here.  I believe this was an expertly produced album, without the so-called "over-production" people around here disdain so much.

Some people will say what they will about the writing quality of the songs on this album, but I honestly believe many of these songs are on the same level as the Beatles, and they were superb songwriters.

I'm listening to it right now for the third time through, and I really like it.  It's going to stay on exclusive repeat probably for at least a week if not longer, and it probably won't leave the rotation once for at least six months.  It's just so different!
Dustin

Butz

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 10, 2007, 12:22:00 pm »
I realized the other day "Spring Street" sounds like James Blunt's "1973". And some of his other songs. It's probably 'cause of Linda.

VaderDawsn

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 10, 2007, 04:58:25 pm »
Overall, this is a very happy themed CD. It possesses a realistic happiness, not the superficial kind. Luckily, it also coincides with my current mood ;-) I think this is Vanessa's best work yet. Her sound and lyrics have grown and evolved. You will enjoy this album.

1. Nolita Fairtytale - I really enjoy the full sound of this single. The more I listen to it, the more of a smile it puts on my face. The lyrics aren't great, but the tune is stellar.

2. Hands on Me - Love it! Very intense and happy! Such passionate lyrics:-)

3. Spring Street - The nana na nanaas get in my head.

4. My Best - The organ-like sound gives it an interesting nostalgic vibe.

5. Come Undone - the grainy 30 second organ intro is a bit startling at first, but once this song gets started, it's a complete joy to listen to.

6. The One (w/ Stevie Nicks) - The "you strung me along" and " (I hope) you'll be sorry you left me" song on the album. It will haunt you.

7. Heroes & Thieves - Such a uplifting fairytale of a song. I love it even better than the pre-mastered version. The violins are soooooooo beautiful with her piano.

8. This Time - slower than the live version I've heard her perform. But I enjoy how it let's you digest the notes she's singing and the feelings she's expressing in the song which is about feeling inadequate and overwhelmed.

9. Fool Like Me - SPLENDID! So good. Indescribable ! The lyrics and the music are so vivid.

10. Home - My FAVORITE. I get that "I feel at home in happiness" when I listen to it. I can relate;-)

11. More Than This - Nice closer to the album. Listen to the end of the silence on the track for VC's dog barking.
-Samantha

For me it's a glance
And a smile on your face
A touch of your hands
An honest embrace - VC, Home

Stromata

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 10, 2007, 06:14:52 pm »
just had a chance to listen to the album all the way through today. here's my thoughts.

i mostly agree with what people have been saying... "this time" is completely ruined by the slower tempo. i loved the live version (it's my #10 most listened to songs on iTunes) but the way it's recorded on the album is so boring. i wonder who made the creative decision to have the pace slowed, linda or vanessa.

other than that, however, i really enjoy the album. at first i was a little taken aback at the arrangements for songs i've already heard live, like "hands on me," but as i listen to them more, they grow on me.

the track that really caught my attention was "fools like me." vanessa's writing is getting so much more mature and autobiographical, and this song exemplifies that. and i love how she kind of rocks out at the end... :)

oh and "come undone." she really belts that song out and reveals a grittier, more mature side of her voice that we haven't seen before. i really feel like there's genuine evolution with vanessa on this record. harmonium [which is still my favorite] was more of an extension, at least in terms of her voice and song-writing, not mood or content, of Be Not Nobody. But I feel like with this record there's really a sense of maturity and growth in her artistry.

and like someone said before... there has always been one song on each previous album that i didn't like, for me it was "pretty baby" and "san francisco." but on this album there's not a song i don't like. there's arrangements i don't like, but not songs. :)

HOWEVER, i would have liked to hear at least one song that was solo on the piano. "My Best" comes close, but i wanted to hear something along the lines of "Wanted" or "The Wreckage." But i'm just a sucker for solo piano songs.

Stromata

• View Profile
Re: One last thing..
« Reply #115 on: October 10, 2007, 06:28:28 pm »
Oh and one last thing, I HATE Stevie in the vocals! Arrrggh she sounds so low and croaky and clashes with Vanessa's voice.

agreed. stevie is a legend, and i have nothing but respect for her, but i could do without her vocals on that song.

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
Re: One last thing..
« Reply #116 on: October 11, 2007, 03:33:44 am »
Quote from: "Stromata"
Oh and one last thing, I HATE Stevie in the vocals! Arrrggh she sounds so low and croaky and clashes with Vanessa's voice.

agreed. stevie is a legend, and i have nothing but respect for her, but i could do without her vocals on that song.

I wasn't sure how well that blended the first time I heard it, but it seems to make sense better now, all except for the first part where she first comes in.  

Another thing that worried me the first time or two is in "More Than This" where Vanessa goes a capella for a couple lines, and it sounds weird because the key modulates right there on that, but there is little to no instrumental backup, so it sounds like she just busted out of key there for the moment, until the instruments come back up and it becomes clear that there was a modulation, either that or a key change.
Dustin

fairytales

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
ohh
« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2007, 05:22:02 am »
i agree i love her acoustic...but i still think it's better with the orchestra and added instrument in the cd... it sounds really good..it gives the mood to it.. i always have goose bumps when i hear it... and we can always hear her acoustic on live and her demo tape...but i think people would love this.. it has a unique melody and have the positive vibe in it... over all I LOVE IT!!!!!!... every song has a story that everybody could relate with.>>>mostLy >> more than this, home fools like me, come undone, spring street...
--Funny how the things you need will find you
The things you want will leave you wanting some more
Everything that comes along reminds you
You can either rise above or you can hit the floor--

Stromata

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2007, 12:45:02 pm »
be sure to post your reviews on amazon and bn.com!

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
« Reply #119 on: October 11, 2007, 02:20:22 pm »
Quote from: "Stromata"
be sure to post your reviews on amazon and bn.com!

yup im gonna post my reviews tomorrow :)

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<