Author Topic: I'm on TV tonite if any of you want to see me.  (Read 1649 times)

LostDwarf

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Now Found!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Bionicledwarf
    • View Profile
    • Email
I'm on TV tonite if any of you want to see me.
« on: March 19, 2003, 08:30:17 pm »
I posted this about a month ago but here goes again.

3-20-03

If you have digital cable the station is "Noggin" it's one of the Nickelodeon stations.  The show is on at 1:30am (thats in a couple of hours) and also at 7:30pm that night

The show is called "The Adventures of Pete & Pete"
The episode is called "New Years Eve Pete"

I was in this episode about 10 years ago back when i was in 6th grade. You can see me in the clips where Pete and Artie are in the bowling alley bowling. Also if you watch the Soprano's you'll notice Big P*ssy is in this episode, as he plays a pro bowling scout.

The first part where you can see me is right when Artie (the guy in yellow) opens the bowling ball and you see the hamster, then next right when Artie is swinging the ball  if you look to the right side of the screen you will see 2 people sitting there, I'm on the right side rooting and cheering. I have on a light grey sweatshirt, you'll also nice someone walks by in the background behind me.

The next scene i'm in is right after Artie (guy in yellow) spits on the bowling score sheet, then you see him on his back talking to the bowling ball, then you see lil pete writing the scores in as he says "with one frame left, Artie just needed 1 strike to win it all".at that point look in the upper right of your screen (it goes by real fast it's right after Pete puts in the score) you'll notice 2 people walking by in the background, i'm walking in the red jacket pointing to Artie. After that I line up right behind Artie (the guy in yellow) you can kinda see me but not really.

The scene was shot in Lodi, NJ and took 3 days to do the whole bowling scene thing.  I became pretty good friends with Danny Tamberelli* (*spelling) at the time but lost touch when i moved a couple years later.  I got to miss 2 days of school to film this even though it wasn't anythign big.  

Just thought i'de let all of you know =)

Mike
.........the one and only!

David Hart

cool
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2003, 09:42:05 pm »
I remember that show...I want to see it!