Author Topic: Happy 5 years...  (Read 8829 times)

ILoveHanson

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - HansonGirl
    • View Profile
Happy 5 years...
« on: April 30, 2007, 06:07:02 am »
I just noticed the date. the 5-year anniversary of BnN. Who would have thought that day at TRL and Virgin Megastore would impact my life this much? I wish more fans from back then were still around. oh well. Who needs em? Ha. Now I just got sooo much more excited for the new album! eeeeeeeeee
*Nicole*

I'm always on the move, my heart is always on the mend

www.twitter.com/hansongirl
www.last.fm/user/ILoveHanson

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
Happy 5 years...
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 07:14:47 am »
5 years........... wow....

:D
this requires me to listen to Be not Nobody asap!

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
Re: Happy 5 years...
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 07:47:45 am »
Quote from: "ILoveHanson"
I wish more fans from back then were still around. oh well.

So that means I'm not enough for you? ROFL
j/k Nicole! ;)
A bunch of us are still around, I think it's pretty amazing after 5 years.
Oh and happy anniversary BnN!! Wow, 5 years already...
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

nosticker

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - DanTVFish
    • View Profile
Happy 5 years...
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 08:52:52 am »
Some of us are still here.  About 5 years for me, too. I tend to be a fan that, once I'm in, I stay in, unless said artist makes an extreme left turn(think Xtina, not that I was a huge fan).

Dan/NS

tylor2000

• View Profile
Happy 5 years...
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 09:09:39 am »
5 years of being a fan!  I think there are alot of die hard fans for 5 years after.  Before VC if you told me I'd be a fan of some musical chick, or any one else for that matter, I'd just dismiss you as dead wrong and  talking nonsense.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
Happy 5 years...
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 11:28:46 am »
has it really been that long half a decade nice. = ]

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

liquidblue244

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Be Not Nobody 5 Year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 12:06:43 pm »
So true! Five years of being a fan now.....:) That's a long fucking time. And to think, we've got another album on the way!!! I love Vanessa WHOOHOO

And all the constellations, shine down on you and me...

Extraordinary Machine

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Happy 5 years...
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 01:42:47 pm »
Wow, I think it's great some of you have been fans of Vanessa for so long... I didn't become a fan until late 2005. Happy Anniversary Be Not Nobody! :D

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Happy 5 years...
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 01:47:12 pm »
:happybirthday: Be Not Nobody!!
lol

wow that's intense... 5 years? really?? I was a fan the instant I heard ATM and then I was an addict when I saw her open for TEB and the Goo Goo Dolls. She's unbelievable... I'm so pumped for this new album. Withdrawal has been harsh.  :spin:

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Happy 5 years...
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 09:52:38 pm »
Oh wow... 5 years already?! I totally remember getting the album that day and being SUPER excited!
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Happy 5 years...
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 10:01:48 pm »
Such a long time ago. You are right though, she has made a huge impact on all of our lives. I know she has definitely got my heart and devotion forever.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Happy 5 years...
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2007, 11:27:37 pm »
Quote from: "Holly"
Oh wow... 5 years already?! I totally remember getting the album that day and being SUPER excited!

Me too. I was so hooked on atm & twilight at the time, that when I finally got the album I must've listened to it a million times. There was just something about her music that inspired me more than any other artist ive listened to besides my favorite group. And shes part of the reason why im into piano driven artists now.

I havent listened to that cd in ages though.. probably a couple years at least. Its sad because she used to be my role model & now I moved on to someone else. I just come here for the other artists & entertainment section. I miss the good ol days, I hardly see any old members besides gishy, gina, b and holly once in a while :cry: hopefully her new album will make me a fan again *hides before people throw rocks at me* sorry its late... im feeling sentimental lol

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Happy 5 years...
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2007, 01:38:15 am »
Quote from: "Laura"
Quote from: "Holly"

Me too. I was so hooked on atm & twilight at the time, that when I finally got the album I must've listened to it a million times. There was just something about her music that inspired me more than any other artist ive listened to besides my favorite group. And shes part of the reason why im into piano driven artists now.

I havent listened to that cd in ages though.. probably a couple years at least. Its sad because she used to be my role model & now I moved on to someone else. I just come here for the other artists & entertainment section. I miss the good ol days, I hardly see any old members besides gishy, gina, b and holly once in a while :cry: hopefully her new album will make me a fan again *hides before people throw rocks at me* sorry its late... im feeling sentimental lol

I dont know about the others... but i respect your honesty!!
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Happy 5 years...
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2007, 07:10:42 am »
I can't believe it has been half a decade already. It has definitely been good times, though.  :)
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

VanessaLover03

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GodMustHateMe003
    • View Profile
    • Email
Happy 5 years...
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2007, 09:31:12 am »
yay Nessa and BNN!  

I've been around most of those 5 years...just havent been active recently...college made me busy! lol...Good to see so many people still though.
A Very Proud NESSAholic and NESSAjedi PadVan,
Alex

NESSAholics forever!!!!