Author Topic: VC on "What's the Buzz" @ abcnews.com  (Read 8280 times)

Suicidalboobs

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
VC on "What's the Buzz" @ abcnews.com
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2007, 10:45:36 am »
there are childeren here. of course with today's morale, it doesn't make any difference.

Nanc77

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lopez1377
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/lopez1377
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2007, 12:48:04 pm »
well i dont really agree with there being children here. I'm sorry, but i just dont think that a forum with potentially creepy people should be where kids go on the internet. hopefully there aren't too many kids on this one anyway.
"omg! someone ate my entire pie!"

All I Ask2003

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kyyyyyy
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2007, 03:01:07 pm »
Quote from: "portions.for.foxes"
Quote from: "Ghisy"
So, Vanessa wasn't obviously in the best of spirits, but she can fucking fake it for 4 minutes I think. It's not that big of a deal.

Could not put a "fuck" in every sentence you post please?
This is getting way too rude to my liking. And show more respect to people please.

Um, it's not a form of disrespect to any of you. I just swear a lot. It's a habit. And if anything I'm highly respectful of everyone here for the most part, until they start acting stupid.

And big deal if it's getting way to rude for your liking, I'm not going to change the way I communicate myself because you're being a prude. Just don't read my posts if they bother you so much. Sorry.

If you've noticed I've never actually sweared directly at or about anyone here. SO whatever dude. Must of us are adults here, so I'm sorry if my using the fuck word makes you cry Ghisy. Maybe you should get yourself involved in more adult conversations in the future.

Since when does cursing make a conversation a "more adult conversation"?  If anything, it's just childish and shows little self control.
sig & av by natalie, thank you!

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2007, 03:25:34 pm »
I was under the impression I wasn't speaking infront of a group of elementary school kids.

Jesus christ, you've got to be kidding me. I had no idea my using a few curse words could get some of you people so worked up and really that offended to the point of making some of you turn into the PC Police.

I'm sure you guys have better things to do than complain about my language on a forum. This is turning into a victimless argument, and is becoming pretty pointless. Let's move on already.  :roll:
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

HeroesAndThieves

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • love plastic love
    • MSN Messenger - heroesandthieves@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2007, 04:54:58 pm »
I was under the impression I wasn't speaking infront of a group of elementary school kids.

Jesus christ, you've got to be kidding me. I had no idea my using a few curse words could get some of you people so worked up and really that offended to the point of making some of you turn into the PC Police.

I'm sure you guys have better things to do than complain about my language on a forum. This is turning into a victimless argument, and is becoming pretty pointless. Let's move on already.  :roll:

why does everyone begin to target him/her [sorry xD] now, when obviously they have been talking like this in every topic and no one cares.

It's just words, they can't hurt you.

charmedguy18

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2007, 07:03:01 pm »
Seriously. People get too offended here. Just chill. Take a deep breath. In with the good, out with the bad. It'll all be O.K.