Other Topics > Other Musicians

Anna Nalick

<< < (61/62) > >>

Bruised:
I've read that it's coming out in May, but what day?  :-\ Her website doesn't have any info about it.  ???

eclv:
After 6 years, 3 if you count the EP in 08, AnNa Nalick has released "Broken Doll & Odds & Ends." You can get it on iTunes. It's having issues but works if you click buy!!

She's having a release show 6.20.11 in LA at The Hotel Cafe and at Rockwood Music Hall on 6.24!!

sayyouwould:
I bought wreck of the day a few weeks ago at the dollar tree...=D one dollar for an amazing cd! Great stuff! Really really love citadel. it's dark, but then kinda not, but then kinda dark. LOVEEEEEEEEEEE!

sarab:

--- Quote from: sayyouwould on June 07, 2011, 07:13:54 pm ---I bought wreck of the day a few weeks ago at the dollar tree...=D one dollar for an amazing cd! Great stuff! Really really love citadel. it's dark, but then kinda not, but then kinda dark. LOVEEEEEEEEEEE!

--- End quote ---

i think that was my favorite of the cd as well.  I didn't listen to it much unfortunately..

Byoungforever:
I also bought that album like two months ago... it's great... would recommend to anyone... :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version