Author Topic: www.vanessacarlton.com/bboard/forumname  (Read 14140 times)

kev222

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • zero vector
    • AOL Instant Messenger - k3v222
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kev.nu/vc
    • Email
www.vanessacarlton.com/bboard/forumname
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2003, 12:31:54 pm »
LOL! It's true! That evil Blackvulture brainwashed me into his nh.com cult! Now I'm stuck here forever :*-(

Really, that's the funniest thing I've heard anybody say in a long while.

It's clear that your real motive for posting this wasn't to attract members to the o-board but to take a cheap shot. If you don't like this place then leave. At the very least keep it to one thread.

-Kev

Ms.Redd

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - chunkiechuck17@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/chunkiechuck/msredd.html
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2003, 12:33:13 pm »
Quote from: "sayyouwould"

edit:I don't really appriciate you making my thread vanish.

well aren't you happy now?  There are TWO!

YAY! Let's throw a party man! She's got two! :twisted:

WOO-HOO!!!

EDIT= I REALLY appreciate the way you spelled appreciate! :mrgreen:

kaysha

• Administrator
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2003, 12:38:49 pm »
whats the flaw?
I pointed it out...

I wouldn't have to bash your board as you like to put it if BV didn't do it on the OFFICIAL board. I just did it to prove a point. I'd be more than happy to work this out with you(even though you think I'm some kind of idiot).
i never said i thought you were some kind of idiot so don't imply things that you don't know.  I agree with the others that have posted, if you're upset with vulture posting and bumping, take it up with the moderators of that forum... don't stoop even lower by coming over here just to proove a point.  After we've discussed this, this thread will probably be locked/removed but I just wanted to afford everyone the opportunity to discuss it prior.

edit:I don't really appriciate you making my thread vanish.
It's here isn't it?

I really think if you're upset with us here, you don't need to come visit.  While i would be upset if you did decide to leave, if you choose to leave, that would be your choice.  Man is a volitional being, we have the power to choose what we want to and what we don't...

-katia
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2003, 01:00:47 pm »
lmao......the mod "might" care if more people were there, lmao....hold on...lmao, sorry...rof

i actually like it here better, more maturity
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

Ms.Redd

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2003, 01:04:04 pm »
Quote from: "Logikal X"
lmao......the mod "might" care if more people were there, lmao....hold on...lmao, sorry...rof

Yep, so true. And yet, you and I can't stop belly laughin bout this whole situ-a-shun!

BWAH ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roflmao: (again)

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2003, 01:06:16 pm »
Quote from: "Ms.Redd"

Yep, so true. And yet, you and I can't stop belly laughin bout this whole situ-a-shun!

BWAH ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roflmao: (again)

rofl, lmao, rofl, lmao, *gets dizzy*
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

Ms.Redd

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2003, 01:08:16 pm »

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Okay, Pete here, I swear that I will splash ya with a cup of cold water when you inevitably faint, ... that is unless I do it first, so well here you take the cup. This way if I pass out first, you can still splash yourself as you hit the ground....

:lol:
LOL!

hahahahahaahaaaaaaaahahahaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaa

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2003, 01:10:58 pm »
Quote from: "Ms.Redd"

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Okay, Pete here, I swear that I will splash ya with a cup of cold water when you inevitably faint, ... that is unless I do it first, so well here you take the cup. This way if I pass out first, you can still splash yourself as you hit the ground....

:lol:
LOL!

hahahahahaahaaaaaaaahahahaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaa

*splashes us with water*

preventitive maintenance  :razz:

oh yeah and lolololololololololololol  *puke* lolololololololol rofl, lmao, rof

Ms.Redd

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2003, 01:13:24 pm »

*splashes us with water*

preventitive maintenance  :razz:

oh yeah and lolololololololololololol  *puke* lolololololololol rofl, lmao, rof

ewwww! You just barfed all OVER my shirt!!!!

wait... hahahahahahaha,.... lololololol *pukes on you too* WHOA!

NOW THAT'S COMEDY!

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2003, 01:24:36 pm »
damn i should have saved that water

*looks at puke*

no this thread is still much more amusing

*Rereads thread*

*has 4 heart attacks*

im ok im ok  8)

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2003, 04:32:30 pm »
first of all... bv does not "brainwash" anyone... so i dont know where you came up with that!
and the O board is different from this one because it's chaotic there... i dont think anyone really cares about what goes on over there. most the threads are trash, the board is down alot (atleast when i went there). the only good thing about that board is that Vanessa posts sometimes. but i think the main purpose it used to have which was to inform fans about Vanessa, is gone... when their is a thread about her, it's burried in other stuff! thats why i'm SO glad this board was created! if i wanna hear/talk about Vanessa i know exactly where to look, as well as where to look to talk about other stuff! the people who created this board are awesome and work hard for us here (and they are all really nice, i've met or have gotten to know several of them)... and i really dont think they deserve to hear you complain all the time. Shelly, though i'd like you to stay (i think your cool and we've had some fun convos about artists we both like), no one is tying you down making you want to stay here. if you dont like it, why do you stay? if you prefer the O-board, go there! but please dont just come here to complain...
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2003, 05:04:23 pm »
Wow! You guys do really have some awesome ways of turning things around. I never did say I hated it here or that I wanted to leave. No. I said I don't agree with the way BV goes posting it on the other board about "go to the better board". Yes I did catch that one. It's insane.  And yes, what I did today was stupid but I did get my point across. I don't like the way it was handled today. It was a thing as don't do as I do,do as I say type of thing. He went over to a board which still has a lot of vanessa fans and a lot of people do talk about vanessa over there now and then I came over to this board(which I never said I didn't like) and did the same thing. Yet I'm getting slandered by tons of people. See right there favoritism. Whatever. Thats a thing I'll learn to deal with because in real life and not computer life there is favortism either. So I'm over that whatever. I wasn't looking for attention today. I just wanted to get my message across to the mods that the thread over there doens't make some people happy over there. I'm sorry I didn't handle it in a more mature way. I should have PMed them about how I felt about it. Sorry about that.
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2003, 06:08:12 pm »
just smile

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2003, 06:47:36 pm »
Quote from: "katia"
but the difference is, there are no mods to remove it on the oboard... here we actually have representation and care about what we do... therefore advertising to send people *away* from a board we support on our board, probably isn't the best thing for us to leave around...

-katia

This board is heavenly in my opinion.

Get this, I've been on a ton of MBs litterally a ton! for example: About 10 different LP bords, VCMB, This board, 3 John Mayer boards, 2 Josh Kelley boards, LPU and LP.com boards, 3 Different Local Radion station boards, Mudvayne boards, Audioslave boards, Local Media Discussion Board, Eminem, No Doubt, even Limp Bizkit and tons more! I'm not just listing one's I've been on either...I'm listing one's that I've posted on, and usually go to once a day...But most of them I lurk on now, just because.

The boards I've seen are crazy! The LPU and LP.com boards and 1 John Mayer board seem to be the only organized board out of all of those. (That is other than my LP board and my Josh Kelley Boards

Sadly there are just a few ORGANIZED BOARDS in the world. I mean on the Mudvayne boards especially, they had about 5 people labeled 'moderator' and yet I made a thread about LP (muah!) and people came to that thread and were able to get away with saying the most degrading stuff to and about any person I think I have ever seen! I mean they tore up whatever they wanted, and even one mod joined in on the degrading. And they talked about everything, sexually degrading to musically degrading. I mostly lurk that board now just to find news...

on the VCMB, I'd bet they could and do get away with just about any of that too. And I don't like that, and I don't like all the flooders, it's funny to me how flood control comes on old timers, and then some people can still flood.

It's not organized...There are no sections...There's rarly VC related stuff, and if there is it's ignored...for the most part...And they can't pull any "There's no news and her CD isn't near release!" There's plently of news, and we get it on the NESSAholics board. (Example: Rolling Stone, and Playboy interviews)

I definatly love this board more, because the rules make it more fun, rather you think they do or not, I'd say about 90% of regular posters here are very happy with the rules.

I can't keep rambling on, but I think Katia, and BV and all the mods are incredibly nice people, and do a great job running this board! Remember when the VCMB was down for 1+ week? This board was up and running! And Katia does great keeping everything upgraded and getting us great new features...(The online button at the side of posts, Moderator colors and all that!)

You'll have to have rules sometime, you won't get far in life if you don't learn to follow them...

And as for BV 'brainwashing' people to come here. I didn't see any spining thing warping their brains. I come here by choice and love it here. He just made it so people would know, and I'm glad he does, cause the more people the more fun!

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2003, 07:26:37 pm »
I don't always agree with some of the things some people who run the site do here, now or in the past.  But for what we ask, I think our intentions are for the most part in the right place.  Even at a time when little is going on we are still producing stuff for the benefit of all fans of VC.  This thread has still not been locked.  You can say, "Fuck," on the boards here.

I post on the VCMB from time to time and lurk there also just about everytime I come here.  I would still say, here is more superior just for the size.  Just because there are more forumns to post in.  Of course that is just one aspect.

I would say though that the VCMB is a no brainer if you are searching the net for Vanessa Carlton.  NESSAholics.com is less so.....   So to post there about here makes more sense than posting about there, here.

tylor