Author Topic: meet her?  (Read 24844 times)

rainforestspirit

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/nessacarltonfan/
meet her?
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2007, 01:59:02 pm »
I've meet her after every show I have gone to - 5 of them in total. She is amazing at showing up after the show to sign autographs, take photos, chat, etc. Much better than any other artist who is reasonably famous that I have ever seen. I am very impressed with her attention to her fans. One of the major reasons why I love V.

It also helps if you tell her you are a Nessaholic - she knows about us and sometimes that is the sole reason she will come out to say hi. (recalling a show with a bunch of us in attendance: We asked Mike after the show if V would see us. He said only because we were Nessaholics! haha!) Othertimes it is sort of like - if you buy the album from us tonight, V will sign it. I have 3 copies of Harmonium because of this!

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
meet her?
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2007, 02:33:46 pm »
I like how after the Roxy Show, there was a big group of teens who called themselves the Nessaholics and Irv was like "oh so you're the nessaholics!"  :? And then Let and Katia actually told them that they were the one's who started Nessaholics.com

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

vcfan

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
meet her?
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2007, 07:25:38 am »
Quote from: "maira"
i stayed after the show at the roxy for about a half hour and she came out to where we were standing. just make sure you stand close to the entrance because you have to form a line. i was the thrid one in line.

yea that's where i met her. :) my friends and i were the first ones. the 5 of us wearing matching t shirts hahaha. do you remember?

jim841

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
meet her?
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2007, 12:13:59 pm »
nt

marxu

meet her?
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2007, 02:33:56 pm »
In case anyone hasn't seen it yet.. Win 2 VIP tickets and a chance to meet V!
Sometimes I wish I lived in USA...Hopefully she'll come to Europe too.

edwinc1017

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/edwinc100
meet her?
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2007, 05:54:34 am »
Will she add more dates?? Will she come to Forida??

Imaginary Ocean

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
meet her?
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2007, 10:04:07 am »
Quote from: "MeganJane"
Quote from: "Jessica"
i think all of the nessaholics have met her multiple times by now, it isn't too hard....

Uh, not me...  :wink:

Me neither... Switzerland is far far away.. lol

LadyLavender

• View Profile
meet her?
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2007, 04:17:40 pm »
Quote from: "edwinc1017"

apparently she's playing city place on Nov 30th in Boca Raton, but i'm not too sure of how true that is.

edwinc1017

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/edwinc100
meet her?
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2007, 11:58:24 am »
Quote from: "LadyLavender"
Quote from: "edwinc1017"

apparently she's playing city place on Nov 30th in Boca Raton, but i'm not too sure of how true that is.

Thanks! I just went to the website and it's true. And it's FREE!
Friday November 30 at 7pm

http://www.cityplace.com/index.asp

AisforAdrn

• Your true colors shown
  • Boots on concrete...
    • View Profile
She really is sweet
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2007, 07:20:17 am »
i had the lucky dumbluck chance of meeting and hanging with her before the show.
I asked if she was gonna stick around after the show she said probably not but maybe since they had to go to los angeles the next day.

Turns out she did, because I saw some people on the forum who took pictures with her afterwards.
Peace
Adriann

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
meet her?
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2007, 01:33:01 pm »
What time has she been getting to the venues like how mnay hours before the start of the show?

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

AisforAdrn

• Your true colors shown
  • Boots on concrete...
    • View Profile
meet her?
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2007, 07:34:36 pm »
well when I saw her it was like
4 hours before the show.
And I'm guessing she was there before that too.
And she stayed for a really long time too.
Peace
Adriann

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
meet her?
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2007, 05:38:03 pm »
ok so she gets there about 4 hours before the show did she go through the front doors of the venue? or like the back or something? did you go up to her or did she go up to you?

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
meet her?
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2007, 05:45:23 pm »
Usually they'll take her through the side door, depending on the venue of course.

The bus was there when we got to Seattle, but when V went in with Mark for soundcheck she walked in the front door right past Katia, Kev, and I. She said hi to us.

When they brought her in for the show, she came in through the side door because the band room at the Croc is tiny.

If you're thinking about strategy for Park West, I would guess she'll go in the front door and come out the side door.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
meet her?
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2007, 06:06:32 pm »
Quote from: "B"
Usually they'll take her through the side door, depending on the venue of course.

The bus was there when we got to Seattle, but when V went in with Mark for soundcheck she walked in the front door right past Katia, Kev, and I. She said hi to us.

When they brought her in for the show, she came in through the side door because they band room at the Croc is tiny.

If you're thinking about strategy for Park West, I would guess she'll go in the front door and come out the side door.

nice lol thats whats I'm thinking of =] I was just on the phone with my best buddy whos coming and it was getting pretty cool lol
can't wait for the show!