Author Topic: 2008-2009 Shows/Appearances/One-Offs?  (Read 7260 times)

AisforAdrn

• Your true colors shown
  • Boots on concrete...
    • View Profile
2008-2009 Shows/Appearances/One-Offs?
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2008, 07:24:19 pm »
She's already done two tours for this record, I thought that was a lot.
She did the Haunted Tour and then the other with Joshua.
Peace
Adriann

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2008, 07:48:16 am »
Wow.  My idea of a tour is a little different.  She did 11 cities on the Haunted Tour and I believe 1 or 2 got canceled last minute(USA)...it was like less than two weeks...and the tour with Joshua was equally as short, and she wasn't the headlining act.....Although I am glad she did play all those shows..I don't believe she played on this record enough...regardless of sales if you believe in something your supposed to play it as much as possible, and keep at it...the way she did with harmonium.  shes lost interest because of other possibilities with her music....it's obvious.  she doesn't want to play for 'strangers' anymore..she wants to score films.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

ordinaryday6

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ordinaryday6
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2008, 07:53:38 am »
Quote from: "nutnlp"
Wow.  My idea of a tour is a little different.  She did 11 cities on the Haunted Tour and I believe 1 or 2 got canceled last minute(USA)...it was like less than two weeks...and the tour with Joshua was equally as short, and she wasn't the headlining act.....Although I am glad she did play all those shows..I don't believe she played on this record enough...regardless of sales if you believe in something your supposed to play it as much as possible, and keep at it...the way she did with harmonium.  shes lost interest because of other possibilities with her music....it's obvious.  she doesn't want to play for 'strangers' anymore..she wants to score films.

i agree
Samuel
(he/him)

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2008, 11:30:59 am »
Quote from: "ordinaryday6"
Quote from: "nutnlp"

i agree

What is the latest on her scoring films?  If I didn't like this chick's music I wouldn't still be a fan.  I'm waiting for another work of genius from her.  ATM was definantly something special.

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2008, 11:59:50 am »
I don't think we've been updated on anything other than her idea and thoughts of scoring films..shes mentioned in interviews that she was excited to go home(NYC) and start looking for work(scoring films).  So we really don't know if shes gotten anything yet or not...she last updated us almost a year ago...so we don't know what to expect.  I'm sure she will continue with sung music as well, shes too good @ it not too...besides ATM I think everything she has put out has been pretty epic...the public was just ready for it in 2002...the music industry and peoples expectations and ears have changed so much since then....people don't appreciate a real talent anymore....

I'm hoping for the best.  Scores, music, anything...just hope she doesn't give up...but more updates would be nice.  A year is a long time..especially since shes not touring.....I feel like I've said this a millions times....probably because I can...but should we care more than she or her management does? Thats a bad sign.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!