Author Topic: All Things "Rabbits on the Run" Due: 06.21.11 -- Now 7.26.11?  (Read 344961 times)

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: "Rabbits on the Run" Thread
« Reply #345 on: February 01, 2011, 10:57:11 pm »
wow, I would never have thought to investigate like this! thanks for the info. I could totally hear the choir on the London track somehow..
~Sara~

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 02, 2011, 01:31:25 am »
Thanks for those info. Those are GREAT to know. More pumped than ever.

And yes, I could hear them now in LONDON in my head already. And man, they are good.

How about TTFS? I think they would make the sound of the bridge more haunting in a good way.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #347 on: February 02, 2011, 03:03:40 am »
I knew she was using a choir. Didn't know it was on four songs, though. I was just told it was on two. But that was pretty early on.

Won't be long now! I heard the album's hoping to be released in April/May time (more May than April). Dunno how accurate that is though.

Rabbits_on_the_run

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 02, 2011, 03:41:21 am »
Neat :) I didn't know that Osborne actually produced it, good to know. He's good :)

About the choir, I'm happy that they sung on 4 songs. Not too many but still enough, because I know it will sound amazing but I also want to hear V's lovely voice alone

mysticalmists

• Make me high on lullabies
  • LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 02, 2011, 04:31:32 am »
Thanks for the update ryan - great researching there! ;D This album's going to be epic..

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: February 02, 2011, 05:37:20 am »
Thanks for the update ryan - great researching there! ;D This album's going to be epic..

I agree.

I wonder which of the songs will the choir would take part in. It's the first time V's going to include one, not to mention a world class one.

Really, those info made me way more excited.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

ryan9315

• View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 02, 2011, 10:01:23 am »
Glad I can be of new info!  :)

I actually think that a choir would sound really great on "I Don't Wanna Be A Bride". Though with my luck, the outcome will be on all the songs we haven't yet heard. Haha

And some more good news for us!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110202/ap_on_re_us/us_groundhog_day

"– The country's most famous groundhog predicted an early spring "
Maybe the release date is much closer than we all think! ;D
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 10:04:27 am by ryan9315 »

sarab

• Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #352 on: February 02, 2011, 02:00:33 pm »
Glad I can be of new info!  :)

I actually think that a choir would sound really great on "I Don't Wanna Be A Bride". Though with my luck, the outcome will be on all the songs we haven't yet heard. Haha

And some more good news for us!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110202/ap_on_re_us/us_groundhog_day

"– The country's most famous groundhog predicted an early spring "
Maybe the release date is much closer than we all think! ;D

I'm still going with my guess of March 21 as it's the spring equinox.  I also could picture the choir on TTFS but not so much on bride...I almost hope she keeps that song very raw with just her and the guitar.
~Sara~

craft

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 02, 2011, 04:20:13 pm »
I picture the choir on FWF, during the last bridge, the one with the mounting violin.

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: February 03, 2011, 12:51:37 am »
I picture the choir on FWF, during the last bridge, the one with the mounting violin.

Yes, I agree. They're going to be great with "Ahhh"s in the bridge.

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #355 on: February 03, 2011, 07:48:30 am »
Fo shiz! The choir is definitely gonna be on IDWBAB!!!

Their gonna be AAH-ing to the "Kings under lavender skies" bit... :D
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

Rekky

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #356 on: February 03, 2011, 10:39:40 am »
I prefer them in London, while she's singing "wolves howl to the moon..." and the children howling "auuuuuuu" xD

barefootonbeaches

• Are the echoes coming back to you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 03, 2011, 06:35:18 pm »
Hey, I've noticed that some people have been guessing possible dates that Rabbits might come out. I think we should all pick a date that we think it will come out, and then we can see who's the closest or who guessed it right on........kind of cheesy  ;D, I know, but I think it would be fun. For me, I'm going to go with April 8th. That date has just been floating around in my head for some reason. :)
I have a really cool The Fray gif that I would like to put here, but I don't know how. :(

ryan9315

• View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 03, 2011, 08:43:18 pm »
Oh, shit!!! I just hit notify instead of reply. I don't know what that did but oops. My apologies!

I'm gonna go ahead and guess sometime towards the end of April and beginning of May. March is just around the corner and I can't see it coming out anytime soon.

April 26th, May 3, or May 10.

Those are all Tuesdays since most albums are released on Tuesdays!

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 03, 2011, 09:21:34 pm »
Its too close to  a March or April release. If she is planning on doing any promotion at all there would already be a single out. Look at Britney, her new single came out 2 weeks ago for a CD coming out early March. Lady Gaga's new single is coming out next week for a CD release of May. I could be wrong though. She could update use tomorrow for all we know with a new single coming out this week or next. Its all just a waiting game.

She's finished with the album. So we know there won't be much of a wait between single to CD because it's already done. Its just a matter of her getting the promotion stuff done. All that stuff takes time. Photoshoots, getting official lyrics for booklet, making the booklet, printing of CDs. Planning a tour, if she does. Calling venues for those shows. Planning on other types of promotion: Radio, TV, etc. It all takes time to get it together.

I say just hold tight and before you know it, you will have the CD in your hands.

*for all we know she may not have a distributor yet. We don't even know if shes with the Inc or not, or any kind of label for that matter. Though I am pretty sure The Inc. is out. So shes probably doing this by herself or indie style, which makes the above even harder.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.