Author Topic: Kerry concedes, Bush still President.  (Read 43497 times)

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Kerry concedes, Bush still President.
« on: November 03, 2004, 08:42:12 am »

keith

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - keithrj997
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2004, 08:46:19 am »
Come on people, it's not like we all didn't see this one coming. This election was over way before Nov. 2nd.

If you don't like the way Dubya runs things in this country, then don't whine and bitch about it, move your ass to Canada.

amberbeads

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2004, 08:51:41 am »
Quote from: "keith"
Come on people, it's not like we all didn't see this one coming. This election was over way before Nov. 2nd.

If you don't like the way Dubya runs things in this country, then don't whine and bitch about it, move your ass to Canada.

I'd give you SO many rep points for that if we had them on this board.
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2004, 08:58:23 am »
Good.  With the popular vote in favor of Bush, Kerry SHOULD conceed.  Even if he by some miracle won OH.  I still believe in the popular vote.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Fairy

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lilfairydotorg
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2004, 08:58:54 am »

Right, because leaving is the only answer.

Thats pussy bullshit right there, and all the people that voted to keep bush in will understand when the economy continues to fail, and we end up the laughing stock of the nation.

geez.

Chloe

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - evanessa831
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic831
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2004, 08:59:46 am »

Looks like that's exactly what's gonna happen to me.... my mom is SEETHING right now.....she's like, "OH great...this can't get ANY worse. If this *insert bleep here* continues, we're so moving to canada and OVER MY *BLEEP* DEAD BODY ARE YOU AND YOUR BROTHER GETTING DRAFTED......IF he calls for another draft"

*hides in a corner and sings softly*

O caaanadaaaa....OOOO Canadaaaaa :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Things are going crazy and I'm not sure who to blame...
November 9th 2004...H a r m o n i u m!!!
Spare me just three last words, I love you is all she heard...

keith

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2004, 09:05:11 am »
Quote from: "Fairy"
...and all the people that voted to keep bush in will understand when the economy continues to fail, and we end up the laughing stock of the nation.

geez.

"That's pussy bullshit right there"

Fairy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2004, 09:06:55 am »
...and all the people that voted to keep bush in will understand when the economy continues to fail, and we end up the laughing stock of the nation.

geez.

"That's pussy bullshit right there"

You just wait and see. You're talking about people backing out and leaving your country because of some dimwitted texan who choked on a pretzel. Stand and fight like a man.

(read the other thing wrong)

Didn't you say you voted Kerry?

what the fuck, hypocrite

Chloe

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2004, 09:09:57 am »
This sucks balls yo....Well..... I agree with Fairy. Maybe America needs a nice kick in the ass. I'm HIGHLY anti- Bush.......

however this is a nice kick in the ass that's getting me sent to CANADA!!! I REALLY don't think my mom was kidding about that.....

*ooooh Canada OOO Canada....*

Fairy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2004, 09:11:10 am »
Quote from: "AFallingStar"
This sucks balls yo....Well..... I agree with Fairy. Maybe America needs a nice kick in the ass. I'm HIGHLY anti- Bush.......

however this is a nice kick in the ass that's getting me sent to CANADA!!! I REALLY don't think my mom was kidding about that.....

It's sad that america sees that as a way out

Yeah, we might have to work extra hard to salvage what is ours.. but I believe lots of women and minorities should be prepared to lose a dozen or so rights.

Here we go, another 4 years!

keith

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2004, 09:13:05 am »
You just wait and see. You're talking about backing out and leaving your country because of some dimwitted texan who choked on a pretzel. Stand and fight like a man.
Honey, let me tell you something, I love this country although I don't agree with everything Bush does. I really don't give a shit about Bush or Kerry. This election was total joke, everyone knew that Bush would win. The conservatives for the most part are very please with the job he did from '00 to '04. Add in the gay marriage factor and abortion banning, you've got 4 more years of Bush. Gee, just accept it.

Bush IS president, quit bitching and whining about economics, as you see, 51% of the voters like the way this country is going or just really hated John Kerry. If Bush bothers you that much, why not just get the hell out? No one is forcing you to stay here, sweetie.

neos

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #1
    • AOL Instant Messenger - superneos
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2004, 09:13:16 am »
Looks like it's Bush then  :?  I've been watching CNN & BBC World for an hour (what is it with those two channels that make them so addictive? i've been watching them so much it almost felt like this was my own election!) and they both say Kerry will make a concession speech in about an hour. I feel so sorry for him and for the rest of the world... yes, including myself

there's only four seasons
and this one's almost gone
these nights feel so good
but this one's almost gone

keith

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2004, 09:14:35 am »
Didn't you say you voted Kerry?

what the fuck, hypocrite
No, I did not. I live in Georgia. Where there was abosolutely no point in voting Kerry. Bush swept this State, as predicted.

So, I used to the write-in portion of the ballot and I voted Hilary Duff.

Chloe

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2004, 09:14:52 am »
Quote from: "AFallingStar"

It's sad that america sees that as a way out

Yeah, we might have to work extra hard to salvage what is ours.. but I believe lots of women and minorities should be prepared to lose a dozen or so rights.

Here we go, another 4 years!

yeah it really is sad. Americans should be proud to be citizens, and now it looks like giving up your citizenship is the only way to avoid things being totally fucked for you and your family and stuff.

I have a BAAAAD feeling about these next four years....

What Dubbya just proved with this election, is that FEAR can get you elected. If only people knew how bad they have it right now WITH him being elected.

Fairy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2004, 09:16:14 am »
You just wait and see. You're talking about backing out and leaving your country because of some dimwitted texan who choked on a pretzel. Stand and fight like a man.
Honey, let me tell you something, I love this country although I don't agree with everything Bush does. I really don't give a shit about Bush or Kerry. This election was total joke, everyone knew that Bush would win. The conservatives for the most part are very please with the job he did from '00 to '04. Add in the gay marriage factor and abortion banning, you've got 4 more years of Bush. Gee, just accept it.

Bush IS president, quit bitching and whining about economics, as you see, 51% of the voters like the way this country is going or just really hated John Kerry. If Bush bothers you that much, why not just get the hell out? No one is forcing you to stay here, sweetie.

First of all, I'm not your sweetie or your honey.

I could care less who the fucking president of the united states is, but I'd rather it be someone capable of public speaking, and proper chewing and swallowing.

I'm not whining or bitching about the economy, I'm prepared to watch it go to hell and back.

Clinton '08!