Author Topic: Kerry concedes, Bush still President.  (Read 43494 times)

Fairy

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lilfairydotorg
    • View Profile
Kerry concedes, Bush still President.
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2004, 09:16:50 am »
Quote from: "keith"
Quote from: "Fairy"
Didn't you say you voted Kerry?

what the fuck, hypocrite
No, I did not. I live in Georgia. Where there was abosolutely no point in voting Kerry. Bush swept this State, as predicted.

So, I used to the write-in portion of the ballot and I voted Hilary Duff.

I don't believe you.

You're a sheep.

edit: and I mean that in the nicest way!

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2004, 09:20:57 am »
If you don't like the way Dubya runs things in this country, then don't whine and bitch about it, move your ass to Canada.

Are you on drugs?

Seriously. To quote one of my favorite musicians "Protest is patriotism."

Not liking a TEMPORARY administration is not a reason to leave.  It's a reason to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

if you voted, you have every right to complain.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

sweetdang

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2004, 09:23:39 am »
I cried, lol.
-- there are people who take the heart out of you, and those who put it back in --

keith

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - keithrj997
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2004, 09:24:36 am »
I could care less who the fucking president of the united states is, but I'd rather it be someone capable of public speaking, and proper chewing and swallowing.
*yawn*

My body is about as tired as that same drivel.

I'm not whining or bitching about the economy, I'm prepared to watch it go to hell and back.
Yes, of course. This country is going hell  :roll: They said that during both Clinton adminstrations, and Bush's '00-'04 term. *puts on gasoline underwear, jumps into flames*

Clinton '08!
I will agree with you there, I would vote for Hillary Clinton in '08. Much to the chargin of BV.

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2004, 09:24:48 am »
Quote from: "neos"
Looks like it's Bush then  :?  I've been watching CNN & BBC World for an hour (what is it with those two channels that make them so addictive? i've been watching them so much it almost felt like this was my own election!) and they both say Kerry will make a concession speech in about an hour. I feel so sorry for him and for the rest of the world... yes, including myself

I agree with you
and I know! those channels glue you! I kept flipping from one to the other lol

anyways,  this thread is cool, don´t u just love heated arguments?? haha :lol:  :D

Fairy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2004, 09:26:43 am »
Quote from: "clamicas"
Quote from: "neos"
Looks like it's Bush then  :?  I've been watching CNN & BBC World for an hour (what is it with those two channels that make them so addictive? i've been watching them so much it almost felt like this was my own election!) and they both say Kerry will make a concession speech in about an hour. I feel so sorry for him and for the rest of the world... yes, including myself

I agree with you
and I know! those channels glue you! I kept flipping from one to the other lol

anyways,  this thread is cool, don´t u just love heated arguments?? haha :lol:  :D

This isn't a heated arguement.

This is me, needing a heating pad, and waiting for the day that my ovaries stop producing eggs.

keith

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - keithrj997
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2004, 09:28:20 am »
Quote from: "Grakthis"
Are you on drugs?

I'm high on reality. Seriously, all the whining isn't going to do anything.

Fairy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2004, 09:33:49 am »
*judo chop*

amberbeads

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2004, 09:39:18 am »
I'd rather have Bush as a president than Kerry, but not because I like him more. I just dislike him less.
And Protest may be Patriotism or whatever it was that was said, but I'm sick of the bitching. The CONSTANT bitching.
There was also a part of me that wanted Bush to lose simply so I wouldn't have to listen to people BITCH for the next four years.
Besides the fact that people have gotten so freaking worked up about this election that it wouldn't shock me if someone pulled a Lee Harvey Oswald. Which would be unfortunate, no one needs to DIE over this.
Don't sit around shooting your mouth off about Bush. If it's such a big deal to you, get up and get active. Doing what, I don't know. But get active with Bush protests or whatever it is that makes you happy. Sitting around and complaining on a message board won't change anything.
 :headshake:
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2004, 09:43:05 am »
Quote from: "amberbeads"
I'd rather have Bush as a president than Kerry, but not because I like him more. I just dislike him less.
And Protest may be Patriotism or whatever it was that was said, but I'm sick of the bitching. The CONSTANT bitching.
There was also a part of me that wanted Bush to lose simply so I wouldn't have to listen to people BITCH for the next four years.
Besides the fact that people have gotten so freaking worked up about this election that it wouldn't shock me if someone pulled a Lee Harvey Oswald. Which would be unfortunate, no one needs to DIE over this.
Don't sit around shooting your mouth off about Bush. If it's such a big deal to you, get up and get active. Doing what, I don't know. But get active with Bush protests or whatever it is that makes you happy. Sitting around and complaining on a message board won't change anything.

voting against him isn´t getting active enough?

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2004, 09:48:49 am »
Here we go, another 4 years!

let the next four years from hell begin.

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2004, 09:50:58 am »

honestly?  no it's not...if you really want someone to win, you need to voice your opinion and try to sway people who might be undecided, or even try to convert someone to the other party

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2004, 09:56:11 am »
Didn't you say you voted Kerry?

what the fuck, hypocrite
No, I did not. I live in Georgia. Where there was abosolutely no point in voting Kerry. Bush swept this State, as predicted.

So, I used to the write-in portion of the ballot and I voted Hilary Duff.

Did you actually vote for anything?  Or was it pointless to even go to the polls?  *waits for Keith to actually care about something* :)

tylor

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2004, 10:03:43 am »
Quote from: "BWilli"

honestly?  no it's not...if you really want someone to win, you need to voice your opinion and try to sway people who might be undecided, or even try to convert someone to the other party

that´s was before the election and from what I saw on the news,(I´m not there to see for myself, so correct me if I´m wrong :oops: ) that was done as much as possible, but the way you´re saying "If it's such a big deal to you, get up and get active" sounds like you´re suggesting some post-election activism and lol I have no idea how could that happen :razz:

blah, this is pointless :P

*inserts subltle change of subject*

so the weather is nice, isnt it?! :P :lol:

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2004, 10:06:37 am »
Ugh, Bush again? *sigh*.....