Other Topics > Other Musicians

What is the last song you listened to?

<< < (22/23) > >>

[sobriquet]:
Put Your Arms Around Me - Jens Lekman

Just heard this from the movie Whip It. The instrumental caught my ears, so I decided to look up to it. I was not disappointed.

On the other hand, I'm also taking time to rediscover Colbie Caillat. Realize and The Little Things has been playing on repeat lately.

WhiteRabbit:

--- Quote from: [sobriquet] on March 19, 2011, 05:43:14 pm ---Put Your Arms Around Me - Jens Lekman

Just heard this from the movie Whip It. The instrumental caught my ears, so I decided to look up to it. I was not disappointed.

On the other hand, I'm also taking time to rediscover Colbie Caillat. Realize and The Little Things has been playing on repeat lately.

--- End quote ---
I like Feelings Show by Colbie :)

OPENROAD:

--- Quote from: [sobriquet] on March 19, 2011, 05:43:14 pm ---Put Your Arms Around Me - Jens Lekman

--- End quote ---

Like Colbies Fallin' For You.  :)

WhiteRabbit:
And Colbie's Fearless. I just love that one :)

AG.:
My Morning Jacket - it beats 4 u

I am so glad V got me interested in MMJ, I'm hooked. If you sign up to the website they send live performance mp3 to celebrate the new release of their record.

I love the summer releases: KT Tunstall's EP, MMJ, Vanessa and Stevie Nicks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version