> FAQ / Board Issues

The future and direction of NESSAholics.com

(1/7) > >>

kaysha:
All-

I wanted to take a few moments to post *my* thoughts on things.  I have been very unhappy with the volume of posts lately that are of a negative nature.  It makes *me* want to visit this place less and less and i don't think i'm in the minority.  I think several posts have been uncalled for as of late.  If you're debating a topic where you are intelligently articulating your points and someone disagrees, that is fine... but if you take any opportunity to openly belittle or 'flame' another member, that is just not acceptable.  One of the reasons we wanted this location was to get away from the fighting on the VCMB... let's not bring it here please.  When you are presented with a question in a post, or something that needs to be responded to, you have a choice!  You can be a complete and total ass or you can be pleasant and help them along.  People make mistakes!  Everyone does!  No one is perfect and when people come here, they are entitled to a few mistakes.  If it becomes an issue and you see it before any of the Mods... let us know!  We want to know your feelings and in return we will address it with that individual in PM.

In the end, we want to be a successful entity with a growing user base.  When that happens people are bound to have disagreements but please choose the high road and just report it or PM/AIM one of the Mods or the Evil Admin.  <3

-katia

p.s. i KNOW a lot of you are smart-asses... SO AM I!  I'm not saying you have to be this nice individual wandering around here with kid-gloves... just don't jump on every opportunity to be an ass... not a smart-ass :D

loveplasticlove:
yes and I'd like to add that the mini-mods are sweet for the help... but I think it would be best just to report threads and let the mods do the work.

Scotty:
that speech should be televised and you should have ATM playing in the background and a unicorn flag behind you waving lol Kay-the inspiring one!

LimeTwister:
original content deleted by me :)

*looks down at Rosie's post and I agree*

Tia:
Couldn't agree more, Kat...

--- Quote from: "loveplasticlove" ---yes and I'd like to add that the mini-mods are sweet for the help... but I think it would be best just to report threads and let the mods do the work.
--- End quote ---

Can we do both...? :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version