Author Topic: Snow Patrol  (Read 5435 times)

skyestar

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lintitinwe
    • View Profile
Snow Patrol
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2005, 08:12:43 pm »
ah, i love them. i saw them at coachella on saturday & they were super good. people compare them to coldplay and other bands like that. the album is really good as well. yep yay!

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Snow Patrol
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2005, 12:32:23 pm »
I totally wanna seem them
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

Alecs

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Snow Patrol
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2005, 02:24:42 pm »
I saw and met them in Dallas. I got pix and stuff. My friend even recorderd 3 different clips from the show that came out looking and sounding awesome for a  little video camera. They were super nice guys. The show was great! :D
"The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw..."

aleera84

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • OC bitch
    • View Profile
Snow Patrol
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2005, 08:29:00 pm »
I dont know if any of you guys know this but they have a side project called The Reindeer Section  :D its brilliant.
I was listening to the OC mix 4 cd and it has this song called Cartwheels on it so i decided to see if the band had any other songs, turns out they do so i dled them.
I did a little research bc im really into their sound and found out that the lead singer of Snow Patrol has been in Reindeer Section  :D
Very cool stuff  8)

Alecs

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Snow Patrol
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2005, 10:56:13 pm »
Quote from: "aleera84"
I dont know if any of you guys know this but they have a side project called The Reindeer Section  :D its brilliant.
I was listening to the OC mix 4 cd and it has this song called Cartwheels on it so i decided to see if the band had any other songs, turns out they do so i dled them.
I did a little research bc im really into their sound and found out that the lead singer of Snow Patrol has been in Reindeer Section  :D
Very cool stuff  8)

hmm I didn't know that. I just thought that was Snow Patrol when I heard it from the OC. Thanks for the info :wink:
"The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw..."