Author Topic: V Scrapbook  (Read 1873 times)

UltimateVC

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
V Scrapbook
« on: May 06, 2007, 02:46:16 pm »
I you had to make a scrapnook of Vanessa/ or if you were Vanessa and were making a scrapbook of your life, what events would you put into it? What ideas and extra things could go along on each of the pages inside the scrapbook. Thanks. I want to make a vanessa scrapbook or memorobilia? book.
And now you look at me
And see what I've known for so long
It's sad that you can be
So lovely, yet so wrong

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
V Scrapbook
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 03:57:49 pm »
If I were making a scrapbook about vanessa from my perspective it would turn out a lot different than making one about vanessa from her perspective. If she was making one, it'd probably highlight a bunch of events in her life that aren't of much significance to me... like her baby/toddler photos, or important events from school, memories with family and friends, etc etc. If it were a scrapbook from a fan's perspective, it'd probably start around 2002 or something, highlighting the major events in her musical career. It might be cool to write out some of her posts from the vcmb.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
V Scrapbook
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 04:38:31 pm »
I did one for TLC when I was younger and it had magazine clippings, quotes, articles, pictures, etc.

It might be a good idea to do it in chronological order too.

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
V Scrapbook
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 09:03:45 pm »
i think holly did one for the dvd taping a while back.. it was amazing, vanessa loved it
Peace
-S

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
V Scrapbook
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 11:10:33 pm »
I've never made a scrapbook before, but if her album covers are any indication random drawings would definantly be in there.  If not random, something would be there.