Author Topic: Where can i download _____ ? part (2)  (Read 330874 times)

HarmySandwhich

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Where can i download _____ ? part (2)
« Reply #600 on: November 29, 2007, 02:05:26 pm »
Quote from: "hello000"
does anybody have the segment of that untitled song she played on Gotti's way that was like "we've got it down" or something like that??
...i think it was in Gotti extras on the website

EDIT: it's not the segment HarmySandwhich posted (Thank you, by the way)...there was a separate segment on the Gotti extras website

Dude, it's awesome. I love it - it's the same song but you knew that. I'm cutting it now.

Formerly known as Meraphix

HarmySandwhich

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: November 29, 2007, 02:05:39 pm »
Quote from: "hello000"
does anybody have the segment of that untitled song she played on Gotti's way that was like "we've got it down" or something like that??
...i think it was in Gotti extras on the website

EDIT: it's not the segment HarmySandwhich posted (Thank you, by the way)...there was a separate segment on the Gotti extras website

Dude, it's awesome. I love it - it's the same song but you knew that. I'm cutting it now.

EDIT: Here. If it's not to your liking, ask me to do it again.

http://download.yousendit.com/CD9B9A267A9881BD

I suppose, I could combine the two into one file.

Formerly known as Meraphix

hello000

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: November 29, 2007, 06:23:23 pm »
Thank you so much, HarmySandwhich!  I love what i've heard of that song so far - i wonder if she'll play it live for us at one of her concerts sometime soon??

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - deeperthansurface@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 27, 2007, 11:43:10 am »
I know this is an odd request, but is it possible to get More Than This (acoustic version) in a MIDI file?
It could be the difference between having a transcription for sheet music or not. It would be so great if someone could do that for me.
That's what she said.

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #604 on: December 28, 2007, 12:47:43 am »
Quote from: "DeeperThanSurface"
I know this is an odd request, but is it possible to get More Than This (acoustic version) in a MIDI file?
It could be the difference between having a transcription for sheet music or not. It would be so great if someone could do that for me.

Yeah!! Can someone do that!?!
My piano has that feature where it can teach you how to play a MIDI file...
That'd be great!!!!
Any other songs already in MIDI format that anyone knows of??
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: December 28, 2007, 10:20:05 am »
Quote from: "VanessaCarltonMania"

That'd be great!!!!

Yeah, you got the new line of Yamaha type piano, didn't you? I got the DGX-620 in July (now my family can't get me off, lol).

But if someone has some great file converter program, and could get the acoustic version of More Than This into a MIDI file, I could get the sheet music together for everyone. I could do that for ALL the VC songs, and it would be quite accurate, as long as they are in MIDI and are acoustic (Like Wanted).
That's what she said.

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #606 on: December 28, 2007, 11:26:28 am »

That'd be great!!!!

Yeah, you got the new line of Yamaha type piano, didn't you? I got the DGX-620 in July (now my family can't get me off, lol).

But if someone has some great file converter program, and could get the acoustic version of More Than This into a MIDI file, I could get the sheet music together for everyone. I could do that for ALL the VC songs, and it would be quite accurate, as long as they are in MIDI and are acoustic (Like Wanted).

Yep it's the new Yamaha PSR-A300 I think...Oriental (Arabic) version...I just got it for Christmas and I haven't been doing anything but playing it and checking out Nessaholics...seriously! :razz: LOL   :lol:
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #607 on: December 28, 2007, 11:32:33 am »
OH YEAH!!!!!
Great news...I JUST FINISHED LEARNING "home" ON THE PIANO!!!!!
Well, with the exception of the outro....i have the notes but they r hard since i barely know how to read them  LOL :lol:

I told all of my friends, but not many showed any emotion HAHAHA! I guess they don't get the exciting part of it!!! hehehe :lol:

That's y im telling whoever reads this on Nessaholics cause i know we all share the same feelings for Nessa and her songs :D :D  :lol:  :lol:  LOL!

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: December 28, 2007, 03:22:23 pm »
OH YEAH!!!!!
Great news...I JUST FINISHED LEARNING "home" ON THE PIANO!!!!!
Well, with the exception of the outro....i have the notes but they r hard since i barely know how to read them  LOL :lol:

I told all of my friends, but not many showed any emotion HAHAHA! I guess they don't get the exciting part of it!!! hehehe :lol:

That's y im telling whoever reads this on Nessaholics cause i know we all share the same feelings for Nessa and her songs :D :D  :lol:  :lol:  LOL!

That's really great! Congratulations! There's nothing better than the feeling you get after you learn to play a Vanessa Carlton song. Nothing better.

Except for getting the songs into MIDI format, which no one has said whether they can do or not yet...it would be really great to at least know.
That's what she said.

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: January 02, 2008, 04:34:33 pm »
I have the full version of All Is Well, if anybody wants it, I'm just not sure how to put it up.
That's what she said.

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: January 02, 2008, 05:19:03 pm »
you can upload it to here

mediafire.com

than post the link

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: January 02, 2008, 05:32:14 pm »
Okay, here's the link. There's a bit of talking at the start, so if somone could modify that to cut it out, that would be great.
http://www.mediafire.com/?8wyji9zr2c8
That's what she said.

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: January 06, 2008, 11:52:09 am »
Hm

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: January 06, 2008, 12:18:14 pm »
Where can i find all is well, with good sound? If possible somwhere im able to get it on limewire or itunes.

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: January 06, 2008, 03:59:53 pm »
the best live recording that I have  is from the Birchmere here is a link to download it

http://www.mediafire.com/?8dx1tun31ym

if there is a better recording can someone post a link to it?

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.