Author Topic: funny, weird, or just plain freaky  (Read 8126 times)

Ms.Redd

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - chunkiechuck17@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/chunkiechuck/msredd.html
    • Email
funny, weird, or just plain freaky
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2003, 07:46:39 am »
Whoa... LOL! I woulda been like you and shocked just stood there like uhm, if I move will it gobble me up???? LOL!

I'm such a chicken though, I get scared SO easily. I often try to talk myself out of being scared. One time at my friends house me and some three other girls were there, it was about midnight-ish, and we start hearing these footsteps on the roof. Not just one but two sets. Everyone was freaking out and this one girl Hannah was about in tears she was so scared, and I wasn't about to cry but I was just as scared as she was. But it made me feel better so I just said "Its a RACOON! Guys! Its a racoon!" But I knew better. That was no racoon. These things on the roof were heavy. There is a window that is at the top of the wall just where the ceiling meets... I didn't see it, but Hannah and Jennifer started FLIPPIN' OUT because they "saw somebodys head hang over the roof". The room is ALL windows too b-t-w. It was like being in a fish bowl. Then we saw things running in the yard. We were totally about to piss our pants. ..... It ended up being Ben, his friend Tim, my sister and her husband. Ben and Tim on the roof and Emily and Dan in the yard. They weren't there together either. They all just had the "greatest idea" of scaring the living bajeebies outta us all.

We got them back and silly stringed their cars and yard. We left Ben and Tim alone. ;)

And also Ben TO THIS DAY laughs at my "Its a racoon" comment. ha ha

LOL!

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2003, 07:55:42 am »
lol, scaring people is so fun.  Ive never run around on someones roof though  :razz: .  Well i have, but it wasnt to scare them, it was because i love to climb things, or used to anyways, ive kind of given up on my "if you can climb it, then i will" days.   Luckily i never injured myself falling from trees or houses etc.
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

Ms.Redd

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2003, 08:06:53 am »
Quote from: "Logikal X"
Luckily i never injured myself falling from trees or houses etc.

Wait I thought ya hurt your ankle or your wrist once from jumping into a snow pile from a roof.

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2003, 08:08:32 am »
actually i was just jumping to the ground, and that was only a few months ago lol (therefore disqualifying it for an injury of childhood).  I was jumping from a balcony, dont ask why, stupidity is my only excuse, and not a very good one at that ;p
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

Ms.Redd

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2003, 08:14:09 am »
actually i was just jumping to the ground, and that was only a few months ago lol (therefore disqualifying it for an injury of childhood).  I was jumping from a balcony, dont ask why, stupidity is my only excuse, and not a very good one at that ;p

LOL! ha ha, okay thats enough weirdness for now Pete. Its 12:12 and I need to shower! I'm going with Ben's mom to see West African Drummers!

ha ha, well thats after school but she pickin' me up right when I get home around six, so I have to be ready.

Talk to you later my wierd and crazy pal.

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2003, 08:23:30 am »
west african drummers!! awesome, and weird enough to be in this thread...since you ARENT in west africa :mrgreen:  Well have fun Mal!! ive missed ya  :heart:

PS: its funny that you said that because i have a weird thing with 12:12 and how i seem to catch it every night.

vcfan123456789

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
my vision of the old lady....(mal didnt put in an details!)
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2003, 08:46:18 am »
Ok well I thought I would have to re-enter my story, because Mal left out the most important details! OK here we go. It was a long time ago, I was in first or second grade when this happened.

When we were kids we were tanks ok, so we would always wake up in the middle of the night, scoot a chair up to the counter, climb up on the counter and get some cookies out of the cabinets...haha...see we were tanks lol...anyways, one night as always I got up to get some cookies, walked through the living room to get to the kitchen, and I saw my grandma sleeping on the couch (at least what I thought was my grandma) so I sneaked by and was realllllly quiet in the kitchen, got my cookies, and snuck back to bed. In the morning when I woke up I wanted to see my grandma, so I asked my mom where she was, and of course, my mom said "grandma isnt here silly" so I said to her "Well she was sleeping on the couch last nite..." My mom thought I was crazy, and threw it off into her "Your dreaming" spew...Well I know its true, because I ATE THE COOKIES, and as a not so smart kid as I was, I left the chair by the counter, so I knew I wasnt dreaming...thats my story...pretty freaky huh...

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2003, 08:56:18 am »
Im wondering if all these things happened in the same house, and if they did, how does the ghost of some guy with a gun get along with the ghost of a sleeping old woman, interesting combination if thats the case.

vcfan123456789

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2003, 09:01:01 am »
Nope haha not the same house. The old lady I saw was in our first house, I dont know if it was a ghost or what but it was something...and Mals visions (lol) happened at my grandpas house when we lived with him, and also at a townhouse we rented. She once screamed so loud, because she thought one of our dolls was looking right at her and going to get her, it was the kind of doll that its eyes move when you move the doll....she was pretty freaked out by it. I still have the doll, its an antique, Ill take a picture of it over the weekend, and post it on monday! haha...

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2003, 09:03:03 am »
Nice!, Freaky dolls are classic, especially antique ones, those are almost always freaky...cant wait to see pictures!....There is a bizarre auction internet site with some SCARY looking dolls. If i can find it ill post a few  :D

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2003, 09:11:18 am »
call me lazy cause i didn't feel like reading this entire thread so i dont know if someone mentioned this or not....but check out Weird NJ.....they have a magazine, and i'm pretty sure a website as well

vcfan123456789

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2003, 09:20:07 am »
Yep, Pete mentioned it in the first post. ;)

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2003, 09:26:08 am »
Quote from: "BWilli"
call me lazy cause i didn't feel like reading this entire thread so i dont know if someone mentioned this or not....but check out Weird NJ.....they have a magazine, and i'm pretty sure a website as well

yeah man, talk about being lazy, read at least the FIRST post  :razz:   sup bdub, have any odd experiences you want to share?

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2003, 01:31:22 pm »
srx....have you seen any old patient files or pictures laying around?  Is there a basement?  Those are usually fun, you should take pictures next time you are in there.   The one i used to go to, i could never get in this one room upstairs out of fear, every time we got near it we would start hearing crazy noises like windows slamming and footsteps, We never ever got near that room, i still wonder today, havent been there in years and my friend who knew how to get to it is away at college.  

i have another question for you...does badsrx stand for anything? (its probably a band i never heard of)  just curious

There are actually these murals on the walls painting by some patient.. although we've never seen them firsthand, we've seen them in pictures.. they're sorta creepy looking..

the whole facility is huge.. 30 buildings.. maybe even more.. It had it's own powerplant, police station, fire department, stables, theater etc..

there's no basement.. but there are tunnels.. lots of em.. but those are a little dangerous.. asbestos and such.. and getting lost..

badsrx is just this random little thing.. ;D

pics from a kppc site

the most impressive building, Building 93.. very eerie.

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2003, 05:46:28 pm »
WOW, that looks extremely fun....I think immahave to go to long island, i may request directions from you once i get a crew together....actually id wait until it was at least kinda warm out again. so if you are still on the board!! but that looks awesome.  The one i went to was only 3 stories and one building....it was kinda hard to get to because the police station is RIGHT on the other side of a small outcropping of trees.  I bet you could explore all day though....and asbestos isnt toooo bad unless you are removing it or putting it in...short term being in an area with it should be aright id think....who knows, maybe andrew will shed some light  :wink:

but id really want to go there, maybe you can PM me the address of the place or something very close that would make it easy for me to find  :D