Author Topic: It's leaked  (Read 76045 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
It's leaked
« Reply #330 on: October 02, 2007, 10:24:23 pm »
okay "more than this" has officially become my favorite song. it's funny, i hated the song the first few times i listened to it but now i love it. same with "the one" thats my other favorite.

emil0ca

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • MSN Messenger - emil0ca@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://devoted.to/cardinalbabes
It's leaked
« Reply #331 on: October 03, 2007, 04:32:33 am »
Loved More Than This from the start, but Come Undone has definitely surpassed it for me. Haven't listened to the album in two WHOLE days (giving the mind a mini-vacation so I can be semi-refreshed when the album comes out in six freaking days), but I was surprised how quickly Come Undone ascended.

Martin.

• Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
It's leaked
« Reply #332 on: October 03, 2007, 04:33:58 am »
Quote from: "Laura"
okay "more than this" has officially become my favorite song. it's funny, i hated the song the first few times i listened to it but now i love it. same with "the one" thats my other favorite.

It's funny how you can start off not particularly caring for a song, then end up loving it! I didn't care for "The One" much. Thought it was nice, but that's all. Now I'm loving it!

I think Stevie sounds great on it too.

Journey_to

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
It's leaked
« Reply #333 on: October 03, 2007, 05:38:31 am »
I hated Stevies' vocals originally..but now I find they bring balance to the song....if it wasnt for them, i'd think there was something missing..

Laura

• View Profile
It's leaked
« Reply #334 on: October 03, 2007, 09:04:30 pm »
Quote from: "Hazy Eyes"
It's funny how you can start off not particularly caring for a song, then end up loving it! I didn't care for "The One" much. Thought it was nice, but that's all. Now I'm loving it!

I think Stevie sounds great on it too.

& remember when i thought Vanessa sounded weird on spring street & didnt like that one either? its tied with the one for my favorites lol

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
It's leaked
« Reply #335 on: October 03, 2007, 09:25:33 pm »
ya i used to really not like spring street or the one..no i love them. :D

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

stai_troo

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
It's leaked
« Reply #336 on: October 04, 2007, 02:16:25 am »
Quote from: "tylor2000"
Quote from: "stai_troo"
Quote from: "kaysha"
I can't believe the topic hasn't been deleted yet...  Sure it has leaked, but you are doing the opposite of trying to contain the leak.  It's like having a tiny hole in your tire leaking air and then slashing it with a knife.  Oh well.
tylor, there is really no way to "contain" a CD being leaked.  so what, we delete this thread then what?  a bunch more pop up with people talking about the songs?  then people ask, where'd you get that song, then someone posts saying the CD was leaked... then we delete that post too?

It is just a matter of fact that CDs get leaked and whether or not we post here isn't going to change that fact.

Yeah I know.  I'm just suprized at how open and direct people are about it.  It's like accelerated 100 times.  "People think hey, it has leaked so I'll rip it, convert it, and send it fed-ex priority next day air to china Saturday delivery. Nothing we can do about it You know?"

Well,it ships to China,cuz UMG China won't import the original copies!
And I have no idea why.......

LMAO, I was just denoting the extra effort of some people.  You can't have priority and saturday delivery either, but you're taking the extra effort to check the boxes --and that was my point.

I'm not sure we are on the same wavelength either....do you work for the label or are you just being sarcastic. :razz:

I wish I work for them lol~
No,I live in China,never seen Nessa's original copies in big record stores,
not even bootlegs of her albums in the local disc stores.
Which makes me so frustrated!!!  :evil:

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
It's leaked
« Reply #337 on: October 04, 2007, 02:28:38 am »
Quote from: "PianoGirl4444"
Quote from: "Manda"
I'm with you boo. Kudos to us!!! Still haven't listened to it. I'm just waiting for Tuesday, it will be worth the wait.

Same here!

I've been away from the board for the past five weeks, mainly because I was dreading having to wade through all the hundreds of new posts that I knew were going to be up here (and I know, that doesn't make it go away; it only gets worse, because I sign on today and sure enuff, there are 350 threads with new posts!!!).  But I knew I needed to sign on today because it'd probably be my last chance to read any news before release day.

I'm kinda sad to see that it's leaked, but I'm a little surprised to see that it wasn't until two weeks before release day rather than the two months with 'Harmonium'.  I was actually away from the board for nearly a year when I came back a month before release day to find that out.  In that case, I did download the leak (and it's actually still that leak download that I listen to today when I listen to the album, and CD I bought has never even been played), but this time, it's just six days away, so I'm waiting.

I've been enjoying all this stuff I've read on here about it, and I'm really looking forward to it.  I think it helps because I'll have some sense of what to listen for the first time I put it in, but I will completely not have heard most of it (I haven't been downloading all the crappy little live clips either, no offence to anyone who may have uploaded decent little live clips though).
Dustin

pedrojoper

It's leaked
« Reply #338 on: October 06, 2007, 05:05:11 am »
Hey I downloaded it (another torrent) cause I couldn't wait any longer but I'm still going to buy the album. Maybe I'll wait to se if the japanese version has extra songs like "All Is Well" and "Best Behaviour".
Make sure you buy it too!

fairytales

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
omggg
« Reply #339 on: October 07, 2007, 11:44:32 pm »
dang! i cant help it! im listen to it right now although i promise myself not to until i have the album! but yeah... im so crying right now!! its soo good! the orchestra and her and her piano!!! sayy no more! im done love it!!  i love it vanessa!!!!:(((((.... thank you soo much!!!! i really cant w8 for the album!! october 9th!  0 day 23 hours 24 mins 10 seconds! lol
--Funny how the things you need will find you
The things you want will leave you wanting some more
Everything that comes along reminds you
You can either rise above or you can hit the floor--

ste_uel

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
It's leaked
« Reply #340 on: October 08, 2007, 03:13:34 am »
Quote from: "PianoGirl4444"
Quote from: "Manda"
I'm with you boo. Kudos to us!!! Still haven't listened to it. I'm just waiting for Tuesday, it will be worth the wait.

Same here!

I am not the only one!!!

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
It's leaked
« Reply #341 on: October 08, 2007, 07:38:08 am »
I haven't listened to it in a week. Hopefully tomorrow when I buy two copies, it'll feel like new... or at least sort of.
Joe

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
It's leaked
« Reply #342 on: October 08, 2007, 10:54:17 am »
Quote from: "Jophess"
I haven't listened to it in a week. Hopefully tomorrow when I buy two copies, it'll feel like new... or at least sort of.

Haha, I should've done the same thing. I'm already sick of Heroes and Thieves. lol
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
It's leaked
« Reply #343 on: October 08, 2007, 10:54:46 am »
Quote from: "portions.for.foxes"
Quote from: "Jophess"

Haha, I should've done the same thing. I'm already sick of Heroes and Thieves. lol

hahahaha yaa...i tried doing the same thing and it lasted about 20 minutes....lol

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

MyMelody

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
It's leaked
« Reply #344 on: October 08, 2007, 02:18:14 pm »
I've waited this long... I can hold out a little longer. I didn't even listen to any of the live clips of "Home" or "Fools Like Me". I don't even remember how "The One" went.