Author Topic: Mario Winans  (Read 2153 times)

Blake

• **BANNED**
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
Mario Winans
« on: April 11, 2004, 04:46:27 pm »
Alot of you have probably heard his hit single "I Don't Wanna Know" featuring P. Diddy, and Enya. It's already up to #28 on Pop Top 40, and #3 on Rhythmic Top 40!

His new album, "Hurt No More" is coming out April 27th.

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Mario Winans
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2004, 06:30:52 am »
The "I Don't Wanna Know" song is actually decent. I was shocked, lol.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

LimeTwister

Mario Winans
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2004, 06:34:24 am »
I saw it this morning and saw Enya and was all  8O !  I think it's cool that a diverse group of artist can be featured in his song...though I don't know if he was the only playing the piano (which he does in the video...) or if it was Enya.

Blake

• **BANNED**
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
Mario Winans
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2004, 05:19:52 pm »
I just figured she played the harp...but then I thought she might do both. I havn't seen the video. I think the last recent video I've seen would be Linkin Park's "Numb" haha!! (Or of course Lying From You if you wanna get technical!)

But I did see Jay-Z's "Excuse Me Miss (La la la)" video yesterday! I have it on DVD with S.W.A.T.

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

LimeTwister

Mario Winans
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2004, 05:25:20 pm »
Quote from: "Suicidal Tendencies"
I just figured she played the harp...but then I thought she might do both. I havn't seen the video. I think the last recent video I've seen would be Linkin Park's "Numb" haha!! (Or of course Lying From You if you wanna get technical!)

But I did see Jay-Z's "Excuse Me Miss (La la la)" video yesterday! I have it on DVD with S.W.A.T.

the harp?

I don't know if she plays the harp...she is known for her new age piano and vocals...and the best song in the world *sail away, sail away, sail awayyyyyyy* (brings back old memories)