Author Topic: Cosmetics  (Read 15125 times)

loveplasticlove

• Moderators
  • You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - loveplasticlove
    • View Profile
Cosmetics
« on: January 12, 2004, 04:51:17 pm »
Is anyone into makeup?  I am addicted to MAC... I've been playing a lot with makeup lately.

What does everyone else use?  What brands? Shades? Techniques?

"I'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exist."  -Marilyn Manson
SuperScientific: I have a eggroll to shove in your rice patty lol

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Cosmetics
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2004, 05:00:24 pm »
can't say that I wear makeup.

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

xxjenniferxx

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/xsorealx/Jesus.html
Cosmetics
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2004, 05:04:04 pm »
Maybelline, loreal i use anything

I dont care what brand it is really..you just have to make sure you know what the hell you're doing when you're applying it... :D
i like that first picture though..pretty color

snapple936

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Snapple936
    • View Profile
Cosmetics
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2004, 05:22:19 pm »
love those pics! i wish i could do that as well as you!

my mom got me a great makeup set for christmas. it's got eighty billion eye colors and i love mixing them, trying new colors.. lots of fun. i use whatever i can afford basically.. but a lot of bronzer. i'm too pale.
kelley
...i'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun, you know that only the good

Gina

• View Profile
Cosmetics
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2004, 05:25:47 pm »
I use a lot of Almay, atleast for my eyes cuz i had allergic reactions to other brands, so i gotta use stuff thats hypo-allergenic.  But I also have a lot of Mary Kay stuff, and Maybelline.  loooooove the eyes darlin!
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

snapple936

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Snapple936
    • View Profile
Cosmetics
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2004, 06:07:12 pm »
ps nicole- my brother was wondering if you had flash on your camera when you took the one with your eye open, and if so, if it hurt.. i guess he's a little weird like that :-)

kelley
...i'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun, you know that only the good

Chloe

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - evanessa831
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic831
    • View Profile
    • Email
Cosmetics
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2004, 08:25:05 pm »
i use alot of diferent stuff... mostly maybeliene and loreal, but rimmel and clinique are my favorites. for my eyes, i use rimmel endless length and lift in black brown... it makes my lashes look at least ten times thicker and longer. eyeshadow... for that i line the bottom of my lids with dark purple eyeshadow, then blend to the crease and use a light purple shimmery color on the rest of my eyelids. it makes my eyes (which are blue) look almost purple i think. for lips i use clinique lip gloss spf 30 in plushed, and put loreal lipgloss (i forgot the brand lol) over it. and if i have a zit or whatever, just a cheap concealer.

Things are going crazy and I'm not sure who to blame...
November 9th 2004...H a r m o n i u m!!!
Spare me just three last words, I love you is all she heard...

loveplasticlove

• Moderators
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - loveplasticlove
    • View Profile
Cosmetics
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2004, 08:32:00 pm »
hah kelley! My camera phone does not have a flash...
"I'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exist."  -Marilyn Manson
SuperScientific: I have a eggroll to shove in your rice patty lol

tylor2000

• View Profile
Cosmetics
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2004, 08:50:21 pm »
Quote from: "Gina"
I use a lot of Almay, atleast for my eyes cuz i had allergic reactions to other brands, so i gotta use stuff thats hypo-allergenic.  But I also have a lot of Mary Kay stuff, and Maybelline.  loooooove the eyes darlin!

I remember having to tell women they were having allergic reactions to their makeup and to get hypo-allergenic makeup.  I think I did that even on the o-board, lol.  How long did it take for you to figure it out?  I bet your eyes burned at one point or another.

I have no idea why I know this stuff, but I do.  Women who look natural are better looking in my opinion.  Just my two cents.  Have fun.

tylor

Tia

• MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
Cosmetics
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2004, 08:27:40 am »
Quote from: "tylor2000"
Women who look natural are better looking in my opinion.

I don't wear make up! :lol:  :wink:
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Gina

• View Profile
Cosmetics
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2004, 09:43:49 am »
Quote from: "Gina"

I remember having to tell women they were having allergic reactions to their makeup and to get hypo-allergenic makeup.  I think I did that even on the o-board, lol.  How long did it take for you to figure it out?  I bet your eyes burned at one point or another.

I have no idea why I know this stuff, but I do.  Women who look natural are better looking in my opinion.  Just my two cents.  Have fun.

tylor

Yeah, i had an allergic reaction, which caused my eye lids to like puff up, NOT PRETTY and my eyes would sting.  Definately not fun, but i like wearing makeup.. nothing drastic though, atleast not for me.
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Cosmetics
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2004, 10:10:25 am »
Quote from: "Tia"
Women who look natural are better looking in my opinion.

I don't wear make up! :lol:  :wink:

me neither. and if i do wear makeup it's some of that compact thingy i got at walmart for the low, low price fo $2.50. bargain shopping all the way :-P never eyeshadow,i don't understand how to use it. i mean, i know it's simple to put on, but it never looks right when i do it.

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Cosmetics
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2004, 10:16:20 am »
I get a lot of free make-up because i know someone who works a British Vogue. I went through a phase of loving it, and i definetly think the more you pay the better quality you get. I LOVE Benefit- they don't take it all too seriously and i love the packaging, oh and plus whats inside! lol.

I don't wear a lot at all- mascara is the main thing, anything thats smudgeproof- Benefit's is the best. Then a neutral eyeshadow and some cream blush (only the teeniest bit) because it makes me feel happier when my freckles fade in the winter!! lol, and sometimes eyeliner- but it makes my eyes itch, so only for special occasions! lol
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Cosmetics
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2004, 10:39:14 am »
I don't wear a lot of makeup usually... just maybelline foundation cause my face gets shiny and I hate it!
When I do wear more... maybelline illegal lengths mascara, it's the only stuff I know that doesnt smudge or run. I really don't have a preference with eye shadow since i'm not all that good at it and don't wear alot. And I switch my lip gloss all the time.
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Manda

• View Profile
Cosmetics
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2004, 12:56:01 pm »
I dont even wear lip gloss....is that bad?

8O  :?

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar