Author Topic: Vanessa Kiwibox Interview  (Read 17262 times)

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: ....
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2008, 10:39:00 pm »
Quote from: "Nanc77"
I'm so sick of seeing Vanessa's stand offish attitude with the press (pr: promotional interviews etc.) that is necessary in order to promote the album, her music and most importantly to sell herself as an artist. Part of being a musician is playing the media game. Vanessa really has got to get over herself in this sense.

I agree...she's got to get herself together, for the sake of her album and her career...there will be no future in the industry for her if she acts like this...
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
Vanessa Kiwibox Interview
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2008, 07:18:30 am »
She was sick during this interview, thats why she seems out of it, or tired, sickness does that to you.

LadyLavender

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2008, 02:42:29 pm »
Quote from: "iluvvanessa"
She was sick during this interview, thats why she seems out of it, or tired, sickness does that to you.

i'd put more money on her being high or drunk in that interview.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2008, 03:56:07 pm »
Since the interview was put up on utube on the 21st, i m guessing it was taken around the 17th. I went to her concert on the 20th and she was sick there, so I'm thinking she was sick at the interview too.

I think that vanessa has better judgment and is smart enough not to show up at an interview high, drunk or somethin to that character. And how sad for some of you to think she would.

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2008, 04:20:45 pm »
how sad of you to put her up on this perfect pedestal in which how you see her. People make mistakes, just because she is your favorite singer does not mean she is going to slip up from time to time.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

SadAsBlue

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2008, 04:33:07 pm »
I'm so much more fond of her knowing she makes her mistakes and yeah she gave a half hearted interview but I'm not going to get upset. Serioulsy who hasn't had a day when you don't want to talk to anyone, and V had to sit there and answer questions she's answered a thousand times before ("So how's the Inc., ect) while she wasn't completely herself. I'm still going to admire her even though she didn't run a brush through her hair before the interview.
ENS

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2008, 07:25:32 pm »
Just so you all know, i know shes a person, i know she makes mistakes, i have met her, she is a person, she walks in the streets like a normal person, she is very down to earth and hasnt let this celeb thing go to her head, she is nice to people, and doesnt see herself as better tahn others, thats what i have understood after talking to her 3 times.

and she is a person who i very much admire as you can tell, i am sure you have a role model, and like me you may think of them on a high pedestal too, if not, i know its a normal thing that a lot of people do.

I also believe that Vanessa has made mistakes, but i really dont think she was on drugs at that interview, she was sick.

BurningDownLove

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2008, 06:28:53 pm »
it's things like this that remind me of why i love her (beyond her music) so much lol

and i can't wait for the stationery, she seemed to be able to express her feelings about that pretty well, i thought.

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2008, 10:42:01 pm »
Quote from: "BurningDownLove"
it's things like this that remind me of why i love her (beyond her music) so much lol

and i can't wait for the stationery, she seemed to be able to express her feelings about that pretty well, i thought.

Yeah, she seemed happy abt that! LOL :razz: :lol:

CANT WAIT!
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

davidjp

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - hon8888@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2008, 02:44:20 am »
I've always admired her as a musician, but I'll admit i've never really admired her a person, and unlike some posters here, I can't say I love her even more after watching this interview.
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2008, 09:55:27 am »
Posers. not posters.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2008, 07:22:09 pm »
I'm glad that V smokes weed cause I think it's a very relaxing drug..I know she likes to drink as well.....but let's not do it on the job.  This interview really makes her look like she just doesn't give a fuck about anything....I know you can't always be at your best but wow....I watched it feeling like I shouldn't have been able to watch that.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - deeperthansurface@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Re: ...
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2008, 01:57:30 pm »
Quote from: "nutnlp"
I'm glad that V smokes weed cause I think it's a very relaxing drug..I know she likes to drink as well.....but let's not do it on the job.  This interview really makes her look like she just doesn't give a fuck about anything....I know you can't always be at your best but wow....I watched it feeling like I shouldn't have been able to watch that.

0_0 You're GLAD she smokes weed?
Sorry, that's just not how I was raised... :D
That's what she said.

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2008, 02:42:27 pm »
Honestly I wouldn't even consider weed a drug.  None of us know for sure what was going on in this interview, because we are NOT Vanessa.  But just in my opinion....maybe she should have rescheduled or brought herself together before the interview.  I just hope shes ok.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Re: ...
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2008, 05:33:08 pm »
Quote from: "nutnlp"
Honestly I wouldn't even consider weed a drug.  None of us know for sure what was going on in this interview, because we are NOT Vanessa.  But just in my opinion....maybe she should have rescheduled or brought herself together before the interview.  I just hope shes ok.

She is trying not to smoke weed anymore she is trying to keep off drugs (she only did them if shes stressed out in the first place), personally i think shes human and people make mistakes she may have been sick or tired.