Author Topic: class of 2004  (Read 27375 times)

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Class Of 2004
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2003, 04:05:46 pm »
this semester and next are pretty much gonna be the same for me except for next semester i'm taking government instead of economics, and politics and film instead of film studies. my classes are hard... well most of them. i'm taking English 4, Economics, Forensics, Religion 4, Pre-Calculus, Physics, Film Studies and Vocal Technique. i know it may not seem like alot, but trust me, it's hard!
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Class Of 2004
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2003, 04:10:00 pm »
physics.....pre calc......all stuff that i dropped. i admire you holly, and everyone else who has the brains to take them. it took me three days and two nights of crying over my homework to drop pre calc (we call in Math 12) :-P and forensics, that must be cool. it seems like you have really cool classes, i'm jealous! We have a few good elective courses here, like Children's Lit. (i'm taking, it's so much fun) and Astronomy (i'm pissed it won't go in to my schedule  :cry:). don't worry, i'm sure you'll pass with flying colors!

LimeTwister

Class Of 2004
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2003, 04:21:39 pm »
i have to take pre cal next year, and if i pass cal my senior year...

So enjoyable.

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Class Of 2004
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2003, 04:24:33 pm »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"
physics.....pre calc......all stuff that i dropped. i admire you holly, and everyone else who has the brains to take them. it took me three days and two nights of crying over my homework to drop pre calc (we call in Math 12) :-P and forensics, that must be cool. it seems like you have really cool classes, i'm jealous! We have a few good elective courses here, like Children's Lit. (i'm taking, it's so much fun) and Astronomy (i'm pissed it won't go in to my schedule  :cry:). don't worry, i'm sure you'll pass with flying colors!

physics is easy for me... i'm getting an A in that. but Pre Cal is a bit of a struggle, because i failed one test, i have a 79 in that class, but i did/ am doing well on everything else, so i think i can pull it up! my teacher cant teach and is italian so the accent doesnt help any! lol. and he gives soooo much homework, usually 2 hours a night, he's insane i tell you! but yeah... i have to take the class.
forensics is fun! but my teacher grades weird! like if we get 1 outta 16 problems wrong we get a D! that makes no sense to me, cause all the problems were the same dificulty and lenth! but its a really interesting class to take!
childrens lit sounds fun... what do you do in it? and i coulda taken astronomy, but i chose forensics instead!

LimeTwister

Class Of 2004
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2003, 04:27:20 pm »
holls, does he not give many grades?

79 from one test is odd, i made 80's and I failed a lot of tests in there...of course i did good on my projects, and I didn't really try hard because in honors classes your grade gets bumped 10 points in college's eyes.

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Class Of 2004
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2003, 04:36:30 pm »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
holls, does he not give many grades?

79 from one test is odd, i made 80's and I failed a lot of tests in there...of course i did good on my projects, and I didn't really try hard because in honors classes your grade gets bumped 10 points in college's eyes.

in some classes it gets grade weighted... but alot of colleges dont care, lol
he's given us 4 tests.

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Class Of 2004
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2003, 04:43:12 pm »
Children's lit is sooooooo much fun. I want to be a children's author so i thought it would be a good experience, and now i realized i want to be a children's librarian. I took Children's lit. 1 last year, and that was basically learning about the different types of genres (fiction, historical fiction, fantascy, etc.) and you got to do different projects here and there. This year i'm taking Children's lit 2, and I basically get to make up my curriculum. I've taught the class about Fairytales (which is really interesting) and have had story time and such....i got to design a bulletin board too. And i found out that i can take Astronomy in college, so i'm happy now :)

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Class Of 2004
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2003, 04:52:26 pm »
sounds fun!!  :)

babyblue43402

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • AOL Instant Messenger - bethlehem07
    • View Profile
CLass of 2004
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2004, 05:48:24 pm »
I don't know about you , but i'm sooo excited to graduate! I can't wait to like start my own life and see how my future unfolds!!!
I'm like going to start a countdown

when you do you all graduate...
I gradutate
 * june 4, 2004*

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Class Of 2004
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2004, 05:55:26 pm »
omg, i SO know how you feel! I'm having total senioritis this semester. Unfortunatley, that has to stop next semester when i have chemestry. Anyways, you graduate early! i don't graduate until June 26th!

babyblue43402

• View Profile
Class Of 2004
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2004, 06:00:31 pm »
wow you do graduate late! i think i've had senoritis since junior year haha ol' well...good luck w/ chem it's not that bad, just a lot of math.

Manda

• View Profile
Class Of 2004
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2004, 06:04:25 pm »
I got one more wonderful year to go.

I'm the class of 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the 100th year Redondo Union High School has been around!!!

Manda

:wink:

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Class Of 2004
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2004, 06:07:14 pm »
Quote from: "babyblue43402"
wow you do graduate late! i think i've had senoritis since junior year haha ol' well...good luck w/ chem it's not that bad, just a lot of math.

unfortunatley, math is my nemisis :-P i have the feeling i'm going to do a LOT of studying.

We do finish late, but we also start school later. Well, not this year, this year we started Sept. 3 i think.

babyblue43402

• View Profile
Class Of 2004
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2004, 06:13:40 pm »
yeah i was def in school by August 28th

Manda

• View Profile
Class Of 2004
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2004, 06:20:57 pm »
dont have senioritis yet. :lol:

I think I might stay here for college, my best friend who is like my sister is like the number one person in my life. She wants to stay here for college, so were thinking about getting an apartment together for like 2-3 years, then I might transfer to the University I really want to go to. :D

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar