Author Topic: Vanessa's Thanksgiving gift to us: $6.99 for "Rabbits on the Run" til 11/28/11  (Read 7352 times)

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
Like management tweeted before, gift it to a friend, etc. Let's take advantage of this exclusive deal and support V! \\\

Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/Rabbits-Run-digital-booklet/dp/B0053WNBDS?s=dmusic&ie=UTF8&qid=1311688124&sr=1-3
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 02:19:31 pm by pupmagic »

HearMyBells

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • So you can put your weapons down...
    • View Profile
Re: Exclusive Amazon MP3 Deal of the Day: $4.99 for "Rabbits on the Run"
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 07:47:00 pm »
V is beating out Adele & Demi Lovato *takes picture*. haha : )

#7 : D

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 02:49:05 am »
V is beating out Adele & Demi Lovato *takes picture*. haha : )

#7 : D

What?!

That's... great,  ;D

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 07:06:19 am »
Wow! Its in number 2 now!

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 03:08:23 pm »
It's number 3 now in overall.  ;D

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 06:10:27 am »
To get back on topic, the deal lasted for two days so far. So much for "deal of the day".. but at least it gives more fans the opportunity to snatch the album for the equivalent cost of a shot of wheatgrass. Terrific  :D

Manny

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 09:08:53 am »
Take a look a this review

Browsing for nothing in particular, this album caught my eye. "Rabbits On The Run". Interesting enough. Images of white rabbits running with little pocket watches came to mind.

So a gave the previews a listen. And what I heard was a beautiful haunting voice of a young girl singing languid melodies. Each song so different from the others.

I've given other albums 5-stars amazon reviews. I regret that now. This album is a true 5-star album, and if I could give it more I would. I know nothing about this artist, her history, her other albums... all I know is this music... Rabbits On The Run. And it h
aunts me.

Rabbits_on_the_run

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2011, 09:38:07 am »
Wow I love that review. Hope you didn't write that, otherwise you'd be a bad fan knowing nothing about her lol I'm just kidding ;) Thanks for posting that review, was it on amazon?

TRINIST

• Your true colors shown
  • Perfect hair, perfect heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2011, 09:55:47 am »

Browsing for nothing in particular, this album caught my eye. "Rabbits On The Run". Interesting enough. Images of white rabbits running with little pocket watches came to mind.

So a gave the previews a listen. And what I heard was a beautiful haunting voice of a young girl singing languid melodies. Each song so different from the others.

I've given other albums 5-stars amazon reviews. I regret that now. This album is a true 5-star album, and if I could give it more I would. I know nothing about this artist, her history, her other albums... all I know is this music... Rabbits On The Run. And it h
aunts me.

Now THAT, Vanessa would love.

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2011, 10:31:37 am »

aunts me.

Wow, see? Even new fans realize the brilliance of this record. Really, it is worth SO MUCH MORE than $4.99...

Manny

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2011, 03:25:39 pm »
Yeah! its from Amazon!  People love the album

fizzybubblespop

• Make me high on lullabies
  • http://i.imgur.com/saOJMlL.png
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2011, 07:10:27 pm »
I think this is really great (especially seeing after that review), as I became a fan in similar way around 5 years ago.  I had heard 'A Thousand Miles' about a thousand times and hadn't really taken an interest in V, but when I happened upon 'Paradise' on a youtube video I became slightly interested. So I went to see the reviews for BNN on Amazon, and before reading them, saw a new copy for only $0.99. At that price, I thought 'why not?' and it arrived four days later. I haven't stopped listening to V since.

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon MP3 Deal: $4.99 for "Rabbits on the Run" through October
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2011, 09:08:03 pm »
I think this is really great (especially seeing after that review), as I became a fan in similar way around 5 years ago.  I had heard 'A Thousand Miles' about a thousand times and hadn't really taken an interest in V, but when I happened upon 'Paradise' on a youtube video I became slightly interested. So I went to see the reviews for BNN on Amazon, and before reading them, saw a new copy for only $0.99. At that price, I thought 'why not?' and it arrived four days later. I haven't stopped listening to V since.

Maybe this $5 opportunity can give another non-fan/Nh/Phantom Friend a chance to discover V and convert. : ) But anyways, this deal has been extended as I have updated.. I'm gifting this to friends for x-mas.. Please gift this to other friends/fans who haven't bought the album yet! You have a full month to do so.

Onyx

• Let's make this our story
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 05:59:30 pm »
According to Vanessa's website, Rabbits on the Run is one of Amazon's top 50 best albums of 2011.

;D  :D

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 06:18:52 pm »
According to Vanessa's website, Rabbits on the Run is one of Amazon's top 50 best albums of 2011.

;D  :D

Rad.  ;D I love seeing it in that font she uses for ROTR. It makes it look so legitimate :)