Author Topic: what do you think about Love...  (Read 20109 times)

x Jennifer x

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - Jenniferx20@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iiijennifer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocites.com/xsorealx/Jesus.html
what do you think about Love...
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2003, 09:36:03 pm »

BUT my plan (as of now) is to wait untill he goes to college, i'll continue to email him, slip in something about me having a crush on him

Emails are addictive..lol :twisted:  

anyway, i guess you're right.....maybe you made this thread because you felt confused or lost lol..nothing wrong with that really...but i really think you should tell him how you feel and stop worrying about what or what may not happen whatever the turnout may be there are still other fishes in the sea and you are young and still have your life ahead of you , so do not worry about some little crush...i'm not an expert on love..trust me..i've done some pretty messed up things that hurts me but i don't worry my life away about it..its a great thing to be in love ..its really an fun and exciting expierence and it brings happiness but it could also destroy you in some wierd way bleh....nothing is more important then friendship...once you loose that..it can be the most painful thing ever. ..enjoy what you have now and be happy.....and don't chase after love let it find you..... :wink:

andddddddddddddddd
good luck  :mrgreen:

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2003, 05:53:47 am »
Quote from: "Moogs21
i dont want to get hurt, my parents would never aprove of me dating someone so much older, and the biggest reason, i scare him, and the biggest reason---if he thinks of me as anything, i'm sure its as a (strange) friend

And the most honest reason; because you're AFRAID.

"Fear is the mindkiller.  Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.  I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.  And when it has gone past me I will turn to see fear's path.  Where fear has gone, there will be nothing.  Only I will remain."
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Moogs21

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2003, 04:13:39 pm »
Quote from: "Grakthis"
Quote from: "Moogs21
i dont want to get hurt, my parents would never aprove of me dating someone so much older, and the biggest reason, i scare him, and the biggest reason---if he thinks of me as anything, i'm sure its as a (strange) friend

And the most honest reason; because you're AFRAID.

"Fear is the mindkiller.  Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.  I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.  And when it has gone past me I will turn to see fear's path.  Where fear has gone, there will be nothing.  Only I will remain."
---Andrew

yes i am afraid, but it could never work out

see i am normally against highschool relationships....they never work out, and i dont want to get hurt over something that wasnt necesary

but now i'm not sure on what is necessary

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2003, 07:46:07 am »
yes i am afraid, but it could never work out

see i am normally against highschool relationships....they never work out, and i dont want to get hurt over something that wasnt necesary

but now i'm not sure on what is necessary

Better to get hurt when you're young and it doesn't mean as much.  Getting hurt a few times builds up your calouses.  Makes it hurt less later.  If you think you can go your WHOLE life without ever getting rejected, then you're dellusional.
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

---Andrew

Moogs21

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
i know
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2003, 02:58:39 pm »
its just  i dont want to start a thing, knowing i'm going to get hurt

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2003, 03:34:44 pm »
It's too late for me to answer your questions but I just wanted to give my opinions about love. Love exists but I think most people mistake attraction for love way to often. I think the true test of love is: are you willing to let that person go if it'd be better for them or would make them happier. If you can say yes I think that's real love.

x Jennifer x

• MSN Messenger - Jenniferx20@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iiijennifer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocites.com/xsorealx/Jesus.html
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2003, 05:29:36 pm »
Quote from: "Steveau"
It's too late for me to answer your questions but I just wanted to give my opinions about love. Love exists but I think most people mistake attraction for love way to often. I think the true test of love is: are you willing to let that person go if it'd be better for them or would make them happier. If you can say yes I think that's real love.

I agree....
 :wink:

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Re: i know
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2003, 08:47:30 am »
Quote from: "Moogs21"
its just  i dont want to start a thing, knowing i'm going to get hurt

Thats so true, i suppose you have to weigh up the odds- is your enjoyment of the relationship going to outweigh the hurt you will feel?

I don't know, i spent 2 years chasing this guy and he asked someone else out the other week- without finishing things with me first, and that hurts. I can't say i wasted my time, but it really wasn't worth it. So i reckon make a conscious decision, and plus- do you really know you're going to get hurt? or are you just assuming that?
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2003, 09:30:56 am »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"

Thats so true, i suppose you have to weigh up the odds- is your enjoyment of the relationship going to outweigh the hurt you will feel?

I don't know, i spent 2 years chasing this guy and he asked someone else out the other week- without finishing things with me first, and that hurts. I can't say i wasted my time, but it really wasn't worth it. So i reckon make a conscious decision, and plus- do you really know you're going to get hurt? or are you just assuming that?

At y'alls (you like that? Y'all.  Im from KY! woo hoo!) age, even if you KNOW you are gonna get hurt at the end, i'd still say go for it.  It's good experience and builds character.  Besides, if you expect it, then it doesn't hurt as much.
---Andrew

---Andrew

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2003, 09:34:58 am »
Quote from: "Grakthis"

At y'alls (you like that? Y'all.  Im from KY! woo hoo!) age, even if you KNOW you are gonna get hurt at the end, i'd still say go for it.  It's good experience and builds character.  Besides, if you expect it, then it doesn't hurt as much.
---Andrew

I know what you mean- definetly. It doesn't mean its hurts any less though, because i don't know any better than how it hurts now, do you see what i mean? And i woul definetly agree that if you know what you're in for then its easier, because believe me i had no idea what i was in for and its mucked me up.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2003, 10:47:54 am »
I know what you mean- definetly. It doesn't mean its hurts any less though, because i don't know any better than how it hurts now, do you see what i mean? And i woul definetly agree that if you know what you're in for then its easier, because believe me i had no idea what i was in for and its mucked me up.

So maybe what I mean is not that it "hurts less" but that it's less dissapointing?  Like, knowing a stove is gonna burn you doesn't make it burn any less, but because its less of a shock to your system, you can respond to it better......

The good news for you, Rosie, is that you're young and you have plenty of good dating years ahead of you.  I know you might feel rejected/confused/hurt right now, but in the long run, you're better off without him.
---Andrew

---Andrew

PIBby

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2003, 10:54:52 am »
Today I tod a guy that I was gonna lean over and kiss him. Though, I've never kissed anyone before. Hmmmm.

sweetdang

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2003, 12:45:56 pm »
Quote from: "PIBby"
Today I tod a guy that I was gonna lean over and kiss him. Though, I've never kissed anyone before. Hmmmm.

Little Cece is growing up right before my eyes.. : (
-- there are people who take the heart out of you, and those who put it back in --

PIBby

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2003, 01:04:05 pm »
It was Alex, too! Cristina.

He really wasn't supposed to be doing it, but this is him standing on the hot tub.

sweetdang

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2003, 01:11:23 pm »
Quote from: "PIBby"
It was Alex, too! Cristina.

He really wasn't supposed to be doing it, but this is him standing on the hot tub.

Frightening, lol.
-- there are people who take the heart out of you, and those who put it back in --