Author Topic: Happy Independence Day everyone!!  (Read 12058 times)

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Happy Independence Day everyone!!
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2005, 02:52:03 am »
Quote from: "BWilli"
Quote from: "Ghisy"
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
LMAO Ghis, you show your lack of intelligence again. Oh and will you please remind yourself that you're NOT American?

Lack of intelligence? Because YOU think you're the smart one? ROFL
Will you please remind yourself not to post useless messages? Thanks.

i'd just wish she'd stop bashing the US.  honestly, I have nothing against rosie, but it's getting really old now.

Brian, am i an abstract concept!? Errr NO- so why don't you address your little cause for concern to me rather than the infinite abyss?

Ghis, if you have something against useless posts i would go ahead and just delete every post you've ever made here. But well done at attempting a witty comeback!
"I'm all about the wordplay."

kev222

• VCUBs
  • zero vector
    • AOL Instant Messenger - k3v222
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kev.nu/vc
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2005, 03:01:07 am »
LMAO Ghis, you show your lack of intelligence again. Oh and will you please remind yourself that you're NOT American?

i'd just wish she'd stop bashing the US.  honestly, I have nothing against rosie, but it's getting really old now.

You need to understand that the 4th of July is a day of national mourning here.

Just give us back our land and we'll forget the whole thing ever happened.

neos

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Prat Twin #1
    • AOL Instant Messenger - superneos
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2005, 03:20:03 am »

Ok,

Ghis, sorry to land this on you but your response wasn't witty. No haha. And yes, Rosie is smart. VERY smart, in case you hadn't noticed. That's actually part of the reason your witty comeback wasn't funny.

Brian, I doubt any of Rosie's posts on this thread count as "bashing the US". She was talking to Ghis, not burning American flags :roll:

there's only four seasons
and this one's almost gone
these nights feel so good
but this one's almost gone

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2005, 05:04:57 am »

Brian, am i an abstract concept!? Errr NO- so why don't you address your little cause for concern to me rather than the infinite abyss?

ok..i wish YOU'dstop bashing the US.  honestly, i have nothing against YOU, but it's getting really old now.

Quote from: "neos"
Brian, I doubt any of Rosie's posts on this thread count as "bashing the US". She was talking to Ghis, not burning American flags :roll:

BOVERED about independence day! At least here we just say our days off are blatant attempts to have a long weekend, rather than pretending they actually mean something!

i was directing it toward her comment here which I felt was a tad negative towards the US.

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2005, 08:48:15 am »
Ghis, if you have something against useless posts i would go ahead and just delete every post you've ever made here. But well done at attempting a witty comeback!

If you only come to the board to post cr*p like that, don't even bother....am I bashing England?
Of course, you always want to be right, so I won't even argue anymore...:roll:

Ghis, sorry to land this on you but your response wasn't witty. No haha. And yes, Rosie is smart. VERY smart, in case you hadn't noticed.

She's not that smart, just an annoying brat. Period.
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2005, 11:30:14 am »

ok..i wish YOU'dstop bashing the US.  honestly, i have nothing against YOU, but it's getting really old now.

BOVERED about independence day! At least here we just say our days off are blatant attempts to have a long weekend, rather than pretending they actually mean something!

i was directing it toward her comment here which I felt was a tad negative towards the US.

I agree that i do have negative sentiments towards the US, not at all to the people who live there but to what America stands for and the values it upholds. If its getting old, it is only because America's tiresome and aggressive foreign policy isgetting old, because its stance on global warming is getting old and its belief that any decision should be taken only because it is 'right for America' is getting old. People in America do not have to live with the consequences of this- because YOU are the ones protected- but the rest of the world does.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2005, 11:48:51 am »

I agree that i do have negative sentiments towards the US, not at all to the people who live there but to what America stands for and the values it upholds. If its getting old, it is only because America's tiresome and aggressive foreign policy isgetting old, because its stance on global warming is getting old and its belief that any decision should be taken only because it is 'right for America' is getting old. People in America do not have to live with the consequences of this- because YOU are the ones protected- but the rest of the world does.

Ill admit youre intelligent Rosie and also am understanding of your views as im not an extreme patriot myself.  However the blatant remarks on this message board are falling on deaf ears, and are only upsetting people.  If youre remarks led to resolve they may be considered reasonable, but i do believe this thread isnt  "Is the 4th of July a valid holiday debate"

Please, as much as you hate our government, none of us nessaholics from america are "the government". Let it be
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2006, 11:07:51 am »
It's that time of the year again!
Happy 4th of July to my American buddies!!! :usa:
 :thumbsup:  :dances:
Ghisy

tricia

• Moderators
  • Trust me, I'm a doctor.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2006, 12:18:07 pm »
Awesome...my excitement stems from the fact that there were no classes today, so instead of teaching I got to go to school and get some real honest to goodness research done.

Woo!

Now, off to celebrate our Independence from the tyranny of King George III with swimming and a BBQ.

PS...that was a joke...
I think you underestimate the level of my sneakiness

JazzyManda

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2006, 02:04:17 pm »
Happy Independence Day!

America's 230th birthday! woo

Amanda

KULPDOGG

• View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2006, 03:08:20 pm »
i went to my parents other house in NJ with a bunch of family and had a blast  :D

I played beer pong  :wink:  (didnt drink, of corse, but everyone wanted me to  :lol: )
a bunch of DDR
saw fireworks, listened to life stories and loads of music, took pictures of people's drunkenness, >_> they played edward beer hands or something like that, they duct taped their hands to beer bottles and ... well lets just say a lot of people puked,  :lol:  that was funny.
played with 3 dogs and a cat, went to the beach, ... i dont know, i did a lot of things and had a lot of fun  :)

zurielshimon

• AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2006, 11:35:01 am »
Due to everyone's work schedules, we had to celebrate a day early.  I went over to my Granny's house, where my aunt and cousin from Memphis had come up and my other aunt and cousin were also, and Granny, an uncle, three aunts, three cousins, a sister or two, and I had grilled sausages and stuff and I repaired a flat tire and chased my little cousin around the yard for throwing firecrackers at us. :razz:
Dustin

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2007, 12:02:12 pm »
Time for the annual up!! :D
Happy Independence day guys!
Enjoy the fireworks and all that! :usa:
Hopefully, someday, I'll be able to spend one 4th of July out there...
Ghisy

VaderDawsn

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2007, 04:54:24 pm »
yay! Happy 4th of July!  :usa:  :usa:
-Samantha

For me it's a glance
And a smile on your face
A touch of your hands
An honest embrace - VC, Home

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2007, 07:11:29 pm »
You guys are missing the point of the Fourth of July: to celebrate Jesus's United States of America, which have been the dominant country since 6,000 years ago when God made the earth.

So have fun!  :bday:

And Rosie, do I need to remind you of this?  :rosie:
Joe