Author Topic: 10.21.09 - Epcot in Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL  (Read 16533 times)

Patricius

• Make me high on lullabies
  • Lo hice; se lo hizo. ¿Seré encontrado?
    • View Profile
Re: 10/21/09 - Epcot in Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2009, 02:51:09 pm »
I wish I could go. I'd skip school and buy plane tickets, but considering I don't have a job, I can't.
DX

I'll enjoy it vicariously through any video that may pop up.
"The road is ahead of us, so let's start out today...The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them."

cassiemoy

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2009, 01:35:58 am »
I'm a little  confused about the time schedule for this.  Does anyone know about what time she's scheduled to go on?

the only info floating around says

Concerts, which are included with Epcot admission, begin at 5:15, 6:30 and 7:45 p.m. daily
formerly fish_for__stars.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2009, 03:50:52 pm »
someone please record this concert!

AG.

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2009, 04:38:12 am »
Working off my PDA, so will
l upload some photos/video/images later.

It was amazing i went to all 3, she swore in WH as she forgot the lyrics and played the Waltz and London.
She also said she wasn't going to play somebnew ones as she is keeping them under wraps.

In a few weeks she is goinng to London to do some recording , so i presume she has nearly finished as you woulndn't record songs with huges gaps in between.

Conclusion: Best day of my whole life and i am going to watch the next 3 today!

All I Ask2003

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kyyyyyy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2009, 11:51:43 am »
I went last night but got there too late. Gonna try again tonight. Any suggestions on how to meet her? I've met her at the four shows of hers that I've been to pror than this, but I don't see how a meeting will be possible this time :(
sig & av by natalie, thank you!

cassiemoy

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2009, 12:28:47 pm »
excellent, excellent! have fun to those going tonight too

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2009, 12:45:19 pm »
i think her swearing during songs, has become somewhat of a script?  she seems to do it ATLEAST once every show...honestly theres a time and place..its fucking disneyworld! haha

it used to come off as intimate and 'in the moment' but now it just comes off forced and staged.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2009, 02:31:58 pm »
i think her swearing and possibly mistakes are staged so she doesn't get accused of lip singing or fake piano playing...its smart, and i think its funny...shes such a great performer. i love how she connects with the audience and tells stories [although the h&t one has grown somewhat old]

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2009, 06:36:33 am »
ive seen her 3 or 4 times this year, and her interaction with the crowd has almost been 100 percent the same each show....not as bad as it was in 07' before h&t came out..that was just BAD! Every show was the same....i feel like the cussing isn't too prove that shes lip syncing....you can easilly tell with vanessa the second she opens her mouth while performing she isn't lipsyncing...i think its just most people know her as this cute little a thousand miles chick....and she wants an easy way to 'shock' people...so i think thats why she doesn't....because people don't see it coming at all...especially from an artist like her.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2009, 01:39:48 pm »
I can't believe they banned her from playing the rest of the shows. I mean, they had every right to but it sucks for the people that were planning to go.

All I Ask2003

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kyyyyyy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2009, 10:41:27 pm »
Well, I had THE worst fucking luck with this whole show.

My friend was driving up from Stuart to meet me and another one of my friends in Orlando.  The two of us were coming from Tallahassee, and the friend coming from Stuart was supposed to bring the tickets.  He forgot them, and we ended up having to spend another $250+ with my credit card to get in to the park that night.  We rushed to the stage as quickly as possible, and ended up missing all but the last 30 seconds of "A Thousand Miles."  Fortunately, so it seemed, though, the friend who forgot the tickets' mom was driving up to Melbourne the following day, so we decided to get the tickets from her then (Thursday).  Well, we got the tickets, got to the park early, and then another friend of mine called me to say that the show had been canceled.  Biggest waste of time, money, and energy ever, seriously.

sig & av by natalie, thank you!

cassiemoy

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2009, 11:04:08 pm »
Well, I had THE worst fucking luck with this whole show.

My friend was driving up from Stuart to meet me and another one of my friends in Orlando.  The two of us were coming from Tallahassee, and the friend coming from Stuart was supposed to bring the tickets.  He forgot them, and we ended up having to spend another $250+ with my credit card to get in to the park that night.  We rushed to the stage as quickly as possible, and ended up missing all but the last 30 seconds of "A Thousand Miles."  Fortunately, so it seemed, though, the friend who forgot the tickets' mom was driving up to Melbourne the following day, so we decided to get the tickets from her then (Thursday).  Well, we got the tickets, got to the park early, and then another friend of mine called me to say that the show had been canceled.  Biggest waste of time, money, and energy ever, seriously.

ouch, dude

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2009, 06:16:11 am »
ps: heres a pic from twitter.

http://twitpic.com/mjy0n

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2009, 03:20:14 pm »

AG.

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2009, 09:59:33 am »
I've got some good quality photos (i was on the front row) if any one wants me to post a few :)