Author Topic: All Things "Rabbits on the Run" Part 2 New Release Date 07.26.11  (Read 102636 times)

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
Re: All Things "Rabbits on the Run" Part 2 New Release Date 07.26.11
« Reply #225 on: May 31, 2011, 05:13:22 am »
To be fair, Itunes says expected release dJune 21
Dear Calinfornia is sooo catchy.  ("your face is like a papercut to the heart"--ingenious lyric) The 30 sec clip from amazon was in my head all night at work,  BRide sounds great.  I"m a little disappointed with london thus far though, it is one of my favs...I think it just doesn't have the same gusto as a live performance does.  album does remind of me a lazy sunday or lazy summer day.  love the harmonies that begin when get good cuts off.  chills with in the end.  but yes, hard to understand but it's obviously on purpose.

I agree with this. I think this is one record that you'd want to listen throughout Sundays over and over again. I remember V saying that she'd like to create something like this.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

fantastical

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 31, 2011, 05:16:54 am »
Dear Calinfornia is sooo catchy.  ("your face is like a papercut to the heart"--ingenious lyric) The 30 sec clip from amazon was in my head all night at work,  BRide sounds great.  I"m a little disappointed with london thus far though, it is one of my favs...I think it just doesn't have the same gusto as a live performance does.  album does remind of me a lazy sunday or lazy summer day.  love the harmonies that begin when get good cuts off.  chills with in the end.  but yes, hard to understand but it's obviously on purpose.

I agree with this. I think this is one record that you'd want to listen throughout Sundays over and over again. I remember V saying that she'd like to create something like this.

Didn't she say the same thing about Heroes and Thieves?

mysticalmists

• Make me high on lullabies
  • LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 31, 2011, 05:21:14 am »
Thank you iTunes for your obnoxiously long samples haha
AGREED! Although my resolve to wait for the whole album before listening to any of it has vanished because of it xD

Dear Calinfornia is sooo catchy.  ("your face is like a papercut to the heart"--ingenious lyric) The 30 sec clip from amazon was in my head all night at work,  BRide sounds great.  I"m a little disappointed with london thus far though, it is one of my favs...I think it just doesn't have the same gusto as a live performance does.  album does remind of me a lazy sunday or lazy summer day.  love the harmonies that begin when get good cuts off.  chills with in the end.  but yes, hard to understand but it's obviously on purpose.

Didn't she say the same thing about Heroes and Thieves?
Yeah she did :)

HearMyBells

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • So you can put your weapons down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 31, 2011, 05:23:23 am »
I teared up a little bit when I heard the itunes version of Carousel...it's what I wanted the studio version to be...so good

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #229 on: May 31, 2011, 05:31:45 am »
I teared up a little bit when I heard the itunes version of Carousel...it's what I wanted the studio version to be...so good

I do like the violin on it.  I think they are each good in their own right.  At least it (the second, acoustic version) exists right?
~Sara~

TRINIST

• Your true colors shown
  • Perfect hair, perfect heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 31, 2011, 05:41:03 am »
God I missed so much overnight! This is amazing, really hopeful that we will get this on the 21st. The long clips sound AMAZING! And I like the deluxe package, except for the deluxe version not having the digital booklet but the regular version does??
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 05:43:08 am by TRINIST »

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 31, 2011, 05:42:37 am »
God I missed to much overnight! This is amazing, really hopeful that we will get this on the 21st. The long clips sound AMAZING! And I like the deluxe package, except for the deluxe version not having the digital booklet but the regular version does??

I just realized that, wth......
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #232 on: May 31, 2011, 05:51:05 am »
love the itunes previews <3
I think the 3 "Live Acoustic" songs are the ones she did with Skye
and obviously others, you can tell it's not just her and him.
they sound AMAZING and I reallllly hope they can come up with that sort of sound for the live shows. oh my goodness, I'm SO excited. wow!!!!!!! seriously blown away

HeroesAndThieves

• love plastic love
    • MSN Messenger - heroesandthieves@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #233 on: May 31, 2011, 05:52:37 am »
I'm gonna put all the 1:30 previews on my soundcloud after I record them. I'll post them up shortly!  :D

Bruised

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 31, 2011, 06:11:26 am »
I'm gonna put all the 1:30 previews on my soundcloud after I record them. I'll post them up shortly!  :D

Thank you!

Pushglow

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 31, 2011, 06:18:33 am »
I'm gonna put all the 1:30 previews on my soundcloud after I record them. I'll post them up shortly!  :D
I listened to the all 15 minutes just before my last exam today, it was refreshing :D
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 06:20:45 am by Pushglow »

HeroesAndThieves

• love plastic love
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #236 on: May 31, 2011, 06:19:55 am »
Lots of them are up here now: http://soundcloud.com/paganpoet/sets/rabbits-on-the-run

Keep checking back while I continue to upload them. They are all available to download, so I hope that's alright! If I'm not allowed I will remove the download links.

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 31, 2011, 06:21:37 am »
Did you guys (HeroesAndThieves and pushglow) recorded them, or you know a way of grabbing the itunes files?
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

HeroesAndThieves

• love plastic love
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #238 on: May 31, 2011, 06:23:57 am »
Did you guys (HeroesAndThieves and pushglow) recorded them, or you know a way of grabbing the itunes files?

I recorded it digitally using Audacity, which is lined up to my computer stereo sound, so it records directly from iTunes. As far as I know it's impossible to actually rip the files from the store, but my recordings are all in the highest quality I could do, so I hope that's enough!

Bruised

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 31, 2011, 06:24:14 am »
Lots of them are up here now: http://soundcloud.com/paganpoet/sets/rabbits-on-the-run

Keep checking back while I continue to upload them. They are all available to download, so I hope that's alright! If I'm not allowed I will remove the download links.

Life saverrr  ;D Thank you so much. Ooh and your pink wig Britney av is awesome hahah