Author Topic: Hey Northerners!!!  (Read 5792 times)

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Hey Northerners!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2004, 04:53:35 pm »
Quote from: "AFallingStar"

ONLY a foot and a half?!  8O

haha well thats a lot... but what jess says she has is a LOT more, and she only lives like a half hour away from me, so its weird. :wink:
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Hey Northerners!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2004, 04:54:51 pm »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"
:evil:  we're under a good 2 1/2 - 3 feet of snow. Summer seems so far away...*sighs*

lucky lucky duck!!! i'll trade homes with ya!!! lol

nice and sunny here

PLEASE. Sweet Jesus if summer would only come! :-P

it'll be here soon lol

it's only about 50 outside but i bet that sounds nice and toasty huh...lol

Quote from: "gina"
you have that much snow jess?! HOLY GEEZUS! We only have like a foot & a half at most!

gina, only a foot and a half? i walked outside in the snow and it came up to my hip, which is a good two feet! :-P

50 degress....sounds so...warm, and...waarm! it was 37 today, it was like a heat wave~  :razz:

Chloe

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - evanessa831
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic831
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hey Northerners!!!
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2004, 04:55:07 pm »
Quote from: "Gina"

haha well thats a lot... but what jess says she has is a LOT more, and she only lives like a half hour away from me, so its weird. :wink:

yeah i can't even imagine that much! the most snow i ever saw was MAYBE a foot and that was in like 1997.

Things are going crazy and I'm not sure who to blame...
November 9th 2004...H a r m o n i u m!!!
Spare me just three last words, I love you is all she heard...

Gina

• View Profile
Hey Northerners!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2004, 04:55:38 pm »
yeah its only up to my knees, unless somethin crazy happened since the last time i was out there.  We didn't really get any snow today at all.. maybe an inch.
Gina

snapple936

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Snapple936
    • View Profile
Hey Northerners!!!
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2004, 04:57:36 pm »
i'd say we have about a foot, but the rain today made it all mushy and gross..  connecticutians shake our fists at all you warm-weather folk! :-)

kelley
...i'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun, you know that only the good

Chloe

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - evanessa831
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic831
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hey Northerners!!!
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2004, 04:58:06 pm »
:evil:  we're under a good 2 1/2 - 3 feet of snow. Summer seems so far away...*sighs*

lucky lucky duck!!! i'll trade homes with ya!!! lol

nice and sunny here

PLEASE. Sweet Jesus if summer would only come! :-P

it'll be here soon lol

it's only about 50 outside but i bet that sounds nice and toasty huh...lol

Quote from: "gina"
you have that much snow jess?! HOLY GEEZUS! We only have like a foot & a half at most!

gina, only a foot and a half? i walked outside in the snow and it came up to my hip, which is a good two feet! :-P

50 degress....sounds so...warm, and...waarm! it was 37 today, it was like a heat wave~  :razz:

i think 50's cold... but that's just me lol

yeah its only up to my knees, unless somethin crazy happened since the last time i was out there. We didn't really get any snow today at all.. maybe an inch.

we got a quarter inch yesterday and it melted before 7 a.m anyway. we did have alot of ice though

but that's NOTHING comparitivly

Things are going crazy and I'm not sure who to blame...
November 9th 2004...H a r m o n i u m!!!
Spare me just three last words, I love you is all she heard...

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Hey Northerners!!!
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2004, 05:00:29 pm »
well, i also live out in the boonies and we always get more snow than the city does. and believe it or not, where Gina lives actually gets about 5 degrees warmer than where i live. it's just the change in elevation.

Gina

• View Profile
Hey Northerners!!!
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2004, 05:01:44 pm »
hunny I live in farm country... PORT CRANE  :wink:  I do not live in the city haha.
Gina

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Hey Northerners!!!
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2004, 05:05:08 pm »
hunny I live in farm country... PORT CRANE  :wink:  I do not live in the city haha.

lol i meant the city as in Norwich :-P I live on top of a huge hill about 5 minutes out of town.

Gina

• View Profile
Hey Northerners!!!
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2004, 05:07:07 pm »
Oh haha!  :D  Norwich itself isnt really... a "city"... i mean technically it is but... yeeeah! lol.
Gina

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Hey Northerners!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2004, 05:10:46 pm »
Oh haha!  :D  Norwich itself isnt really... a "city"... i mean technically it is but... yeeeah! lol.

this is true, i hardly think that a 7,000 population constitutes as a city :-P however, if you've ever been to Oxford, or better yet Brisben, you'd understand why i think Norwich is a city. LMAO, at Morrisville they have a gas station. that's their hangout.  my friend and i had to use the phone there, and i think we were the only people with all of our teeth  :razz:

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Re: Hey Northerners!!!
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2004, 08:31:15 pm »
Quote from: "Katia's Lover"
The girls are in their skimpy outfits, as the high is expected to reach 70 today here in Statesboro, GA.

In fact, we start baseball tomorrow.  GO EAGLES, BEAT HIGH POINT!!!

:wink:

Yeah, well it was 25 here last week and I saw some girl walking around in a tank top and booty cutter shorts... and many many girls had the cleavage shirts on last week, so it isn't so bad for us either LOL.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Hey Northerners!!!
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2004, 02:49:03 am »

this is true, i hardly think that a 7,000 population constitutes as a city :-P however, if you've ever been to Oxford, or better yet Brisben, you'd understand why i think Norwich is a city. LMAO, at Morrisville they have a gas station. that's their hangout.  my friend and i had to use the phone there, and i think we were the only people with all of our teeth  :razz:

Its really bizarre reading this, because a lot of those place names are English ones. Its like, you live near Oxford? o_O my granny lives there! lol
"I'm all about the wordplay."

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Hey Northerners!!!
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2004, 10:42:07 am »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"

Its really bizarre reading this, because a lot of those place names are English ones. Its like, you live near Oxford? o_O my granny lives there! lol

Lol, well if your granny lived in the Oxford by me, i'd feel very sorry for her :-P I think its population is like 3,000 or something like that. You Brits are just so cool, that we had to take your town names for our own  :razz: