Author Topic: Super Bowl 38  (Read 15847 times)

LimeTwister

Super Bowl 38
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2004, 04:44:09 pm »
ick, please don't let him perform at the Grammys...

how horrible.

topher8467

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • ICQ Messenger - 330591060
    • AOL Instant Messenger - narruc67
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Author0804
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/author0804
    • Email
Super Bowl 38
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2004, 04:47:03 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
Oh yeah and my Economics teacher even brought the whole Janet/Justin thing up in class today. He even thinks it was just for exposure since she has a new single out and all.. I don't think that tho. See I tend to think the opposite of what everyone else in the world thinks.. that is just me. I mean.. really think about it. She knew that if she planned on doing that that of course it would gain her exposure but it would also gain her a lot of disrespect.. I dunno about ya'll but I would not wan't to risk getting disrespected because I exposed my breast on national t.v. I would think of a better way for exposure like the whole Britney and Madonna thing- I don't think she was thinking of exposing her boob on national t.v. come on now.. why would she wan't to take a risk like that and get disrespected and slapped in the face? it won't help her single- it will ruin it cuz people will still be pissed at her..

Just all my opinion tho..

Janet Jackson is a stuggling artist at the moment. She hasn't had a hit in several years, and her brother is a freakish disgrace. In the entertainment business, no it's not a matter of good publicity or bad publicity. The only time entertainers worry is when people are not talking about them. Janet doesn't care if people are ridiculing her, as long as people are thinking about her when they enter the record store. That's why she would do it.

Topher
Ti Amo Michelle!