Author Topic: britney spears  (Read 100071 times)

vcfan

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #450 on: January 11, 2008, 11:01:22 am »
Quote from: "TSE"

I can't compare scents but I definitely like the Curious bottle better than the Fantasy bottle.

true, but if we're comparing bottles then midnight fantasy has the coolest (it's the same as curious, but black and pink). and then the next best is believe.. it's all abstract and awkwardly shaped... it's cool.

TSE

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • MSN Messenger - somniloquence@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - TSE455
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - i88bugs@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #451 on: January 11, 2008, 11:08:57 am »
Quote from: "SAMMIE CARTER"

I can't compare scents but I definitely like the Curious bottle better than the Fantasy bottle.

true, but if we're comparing bottles then midnight fantasy has the coolest (it's the same as curious, but black and pink). and then the next best is believe.. it's all abstract and awkwardly shaped... it's cool.

Oh snap!  I never even heard of Believe!!  *googles*

Hmmm, can it even stand up on it's own?

Midnight Fantasy you're talking about....

Other Midnight Fantasy.....

I am soooo stopping by Harmon next week.

I am completely serious about liking Britney's fragrance....I keep being told that celebrity perfumes are the biggest scam but I don't care.

TSE

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #452 on: January 11, 2008, 11:10:07 am »

I remember loving this ad the first time I saw it in a magazine

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #453 on: January 11, 2008, 11:48:55 am »

I remember loving this ad the first time I saw it in a magazine

Me too!  I love the commercials for it as well.   :D
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #454 on: January 11, 2008, 12:18:35 pm »

I am completely serious about liking Britney's fragrance....I keep being told that celebrity perfumes are the biggest scam but I don't care.

haha believe just came out a couple of months ago. there were no commercials for it or anything, i only knew about it because well, of course i would know. oh and there was a sample of it in her cd when it came out.

it can stand on it's own... the very bottom is flat.

heyheyitsaiste

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #455 on: January 11, 2008, 02:39:28 pm »
wow that ad is sick.

i dont think I've ever smelled her perfume but I'd like to!

TSE

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #456 on: January 11, 2008, 04:27:43 pm »
Quote from: "PianoGirl4444"
Me too!  I love the commercials for it as well.   :D

No way...the Curious commercial pwns the Fantasy commercial.  It's super sexy AND has irises, which are my favorite flower.  >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZElUMthBPI

Fantasy print ads are the hottest though.  I love how she's wrapped in her hair.

Laura

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #457 on: January 11, 2008, 04:29:53 pm »
from Perez..not really sure what to believe now & don't really care anymore cuz there are just too many stories about this, but thought i'd share this with those who do. it was posted yesterday and i haven't had time to check for updates yet but this is the last i've heard about the dr.phil thing:

Jamie & Lynne Spears still have love for Dr. Phil.

The family is now denying that a person who went on the CBS Early Show this week is their spokesperson.

A Spears source feeds Entertainment Tonight this spin:

A source close to the Spears family tells ET that BRITNEY's parents urged Dr. PHIL McGRAW to visit their daughter while she was hospitalized at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center last Saturday.

The family source further contended that it was parents' JAMIE and LYNNE as well as her brother BRYAN's idea to appear on McGraw's show to discuss Britney's downward spiral, and that they backed out of the appearance after details of the hospital visit hit the media. Britney, the source tell us, found Dr. Phil "really cool" and even took his number and said she'd like to call him in the future. LOU TAYLOR, who launched angry rhetoric against Dr. Phil on Wednesday, according to the source is not Lynne Spears' spokesperson.

When ET reached Britney's manager SAM LUTFI to comment on the above info, he confirmed it.

We just LOVE how Osama is Brit's manager now! Officially.

He probably has no idea where she is!

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #458 on: January 13, 2008, 07:45:40 pm »

i just realized that the black and pink one is actually curious: in control... not midnight fantasy haha. woops.

Laura

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #459 on: January 13, 2008, 09:51:01 pm »
wow..this actually makes me feel really bad for her. towards the end. she kind of asked for it in the beginning, but come on move on to someone new. this is getting way too out of hand there needs to be a law against paparazzi like NOW.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=26070643

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #460 on: January 14, 2008, 06:16:13 am »
I used to think the paparazzi stuff couldn't be SO bad and that, if you were a celebrity, it's a small price to pay for the wonderful life you get to lead...

BUT NOW, after seeing several videos and getting a taste for what it's really like, I'm convinced it would drive almost anyone completely insane.  I wouldn't be surprised if they are the sole reason for Britney's problems (although I don't think they are).
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #461 on: January 14, 2008, 04:59:54 pm »
Quote from: "PianoGirl4444"
I used to think the paparazzi stuff couldn't be SO bad and that, if you were a celebrity, it's a small price to pay for the wonderful life you get to lead...

BUT NOW, after seeing several videos and getting a taste for what it's really like, I'm convinced it would drive almost anyone completely insane.  I wouldn't be surprised if they are the sole reason for Britney's problems (although I don't think they are).

I partially agree, but here's my issue with that statement - if Britney truly didn't want the attention and the paparazzi around her then she could easily get away with it. Take a vacation to Wisconson or Montana or something. If she doesn't want to be bombarded by the paparazzi then she would go driving around Robertson Blvd. or hang out by the Chateau Marmont. She needs the attention to feel important.
Joe

Laura

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #462 on: January 14, 2008, 05:27:40 pm »
Quote from: "Jophess"

I partially agree, but here's my issue with that statement - if Britney truly didn't want the attention and the paparazzi around her then she could easily get away with it. Take a vacation to Wisconson or Montana or something. If she doesn't want to be bombarded by the paparazzi then she would go driving around Robertson Blvd. or hang out by the Chateau Marmont. She needs the attention to feel important.

Though I agree she definitely needs to move or take a vacation to a state like that you know the paparazzi will find out where she is and follow her there too. They are freaking stalkers. It's like a no win situation for her. I can't believe i'm sticking up for her but yeah it's gotten way too out of hand.

I think the only way she'll start to get better is if someone makes a law against the paparazzi. Or if she gets a restraining order against them..but that would be really difficult I assume.

TSE

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #463 on: January 14, 2008, 08:05:08 pm »

i just realized that the black and pink one is actually curious: in control... not midnight fantasy haha. woops.

Is "Curious: In Control" the same as Curious?  Kinda like Curious Heart?

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #464 on: January 14, 2008, 09:08:41 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
Quote from: "Jophess"

Though I agree she definitely needs to move or take a vacation to a state like that you know the paparazzi will find out where she is and follow her there too. They are freaking stalkers. It's like a no win situation for her. I can't believe i'm sticking up for her but yeah it's gotten way too out of hand.

I think the only way she'll start to get better is if someone makes a law against the paparazzi. Or if she gets a restraining order against them..but that would be really difficult I assume.

I'm miss American dream
Since I was seventeen
Don't matter if I step on the scene
Or shirk away to the Philippines,
They're still gonna put pictures of my derriere in the magazine
You want a piece of me?
You want a piece of me.

LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!